• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Can others pick up on our PLs?

helz_belz

Super Moderators
Staff member
Super Moderator
This may sound like an odd question, but is it possible for others to pick up on our PLs? For example, I was in a shop the other day and the lady behind the counter saw the sweetheart brooches on my collar and asked me which regiments they were for (they're Bedfordshire and Machine Gun Corp), at which she said 'oh...the Artillery, thats the word I was looking for!'. There was a queue building up, so I had to leave, but was smiling all the way back to the office. But it got me wondering, could she have picked up on my PL in the Royal Artillery, which led to her thinking to say that regiment? Is it possible that some people, being more 'in-tune' or 'psychic' than others can pick up on our PLs, especially the ones that are very close to the surface?

Helz Belz, yes I do think it is possible for others to pick up on our own past lives. In fact for some people this might be easier then it is for our ownselves. For as for our ownselves, how much we get concentrating on this thing or that, this fault or something in our lives. While someone who might be awakened to everything, might see the past lives of ourselves glaring in their faces. This happens with me sometimes with I get around someone and can see various things with that person and their past lives. But I usually keep my mouth shut and don't say a word.

Wishing Everyone the Best!

Hi,

The following happens for me two ways. During meditations I remember and see the person in my past life. Then, projected over them is a holographic light, which takes another form - the form of who they are to me now. Both are fluid and in motion.

The best way I can explain this is to reference the holographic projections at Disneyland in the Haunted House. Imagine seeing a physical person and over their body is a holographic projection of light that fully describes another bodily form. This is how I sometimes see people who were in my past lives. It confirms the souls identity for me, and I am able to see that the person then and now are one in the same.

It is as if - both are happening simultaneously.

The second way is it can happen during a waking state in a crowded area and with complete strangers. People do not necessarily look the same from one life time to the next. Sometimes there are similarities, but most often they are very different.

Here's an example......

While finishing up my Masters Degree in college, I was walking to class and a small Asian man was walking toward me. Maybe 5'3." Suddenly I could see him in his past life superimposed, holographically over his body now. The holographic image of him was of a black man, around 6' '7" and very large boned. He was huge! As I watched, his essence/soul seemed to be uncomfortable with his size..both in this life and the last one.

It was an interesting observation for me and most likely a life lesson for him.

Hi Helz Yes I have been getting snippets from others. The good thing is it is usually as much as I need to understand the person.

Also now I'm more aware I'm picking up on clues from others. For instance the fashion people favour or certain eras they may be interested in. This could be how the woman picked up on yours.

I think I've been around others who've seen mine in the past. A Bavarian man where we stayed for a while in Thailand was always very nervous around me. I felt he expected me to dislike him because of where he was from and was quite surprised when I asked him about Bavaria because I'd like to go. I think now he was seeing my pl I just didn't realise it.

People in Asia and India are much more aware.

Deborah said:
Hi,
The second way is it can happen during a waking state in a crowded area and with complete strangers. People do not necessarily look the same from one life time to the next. Sometimes there are similarities, but most often they are very different.

Here's an example......

While finishing up my Masters Degree in college, I was walking to class and a small Asian man was walking toward me. Maybe 5'3." Suddenly I could see him in his past life superimposed, holographically over his body now. The holographic image of him was of a black man, around 6' '7" and very large boned. He was huge! As I watched, his essence/soul seemed to be uncomfortable with his size..both in this life and the last one.

It was an interesting observation for me and most likely a life lesson for him.
I have this as well Deborah, a quick glimpse of that person in their pl life state.

starrynight said:
People in Asia and India are much more aware.
Maybe. We get out to the theme parks here in Florida often quite frequently when I've felt someone looking at me, I would look up to find that they are Asian.

Lol, they must see it.

I must admit to always feeling "at home" with Indian people from a very early age. I wonder if they felt the same with me?

I get the 'holographic' effect, very rare for me but it does happen, and of course I have no way of knowing if I'm right. In one case I had an impression of an acquaintance's past life as a sort of peddler, somewhere in the middle east?, I felt that he was a loner and avoided people and eventually did more and more wandering and less and less peddling and just wandered off in the desert. Later on he did tell me (this life) that he hated crowds and avoided large groups. That was it for confirmation for him.

helz_belz said:
This may sound like an odd question, but is it possible for others to pick up on our PLs?
During childhood through the age of 23, this happened to me a great deal. As I stated in another post - it wasn't something I tried to do - as much as I felt a 'back seat driver' effect. I would be standing next to a police officer and the next thing I knew - I had 'visions' of a time when he wore a Roman uniform and walked with sandals on. I always felt embarrassed when this happened to me. I came to say, "your slip is showing." I felt a part of their 'inner private' life was hanging out for the whole world to see. (I didn't know that others couldn't see it like I was seeing it.)

It wasn't something I could do at will. It would just happen out of the blue for me. (When it came to strangers any way. I had a few friends where we could 'sense' the other past lives and speak about it during my 'teen' years.)

It would baffle me when the other person would have no idea what I was talking about if I made any reference or tried to hint at their hidden 'past life.'

I always thought that if others 'past lives' could be hanging out in the open like that - then my own could be 'hanging out' for others to pick up on as well. I was always waiting for someone to come up to me and say, "your slip is showing," but no one ever did.

Sincerely,

DKing

Hello Helzbelz and others. When I went through my discovery process and clinical regression I was struck by the ability to recognize others. The doctor working with me said that this was natural, "the soul knows who these other people are/were." In one particular death scene in which I am laying on the ground bleeding to death, I see three women huddled in fear near a hut/primitive lodge. The doctor asks me who they are... but I could not answer initially (still kinda in shock after reliving a death by sword!). She pressed me to SEE them and with total clarity I did. Now, in this time, in this life I often recognize others... not with the same clarity as in the regression, but I certainly "know" them. It is not an every-day deal either, but when it happens it usually is amazing and the person turns out to be a wonderful friend. I guess I'm more alert to these people, but the act of recognition is pretty amazing, numinous.

I was thinking of this today after reading Richard Rohr's daily meditation and saw this quote which I've found to be very true:

Authentic spiritual cognition always has the character of re-cognition to it!
To me the beauty of this life-journey is in the encounters we make, both in people and circumstances. To recognize them enhances the growth and educates the soul. They are not there for our banal entertainment... I believe they are the cosmos unraveling in real time, in our real lives. Now how perfect is that?

...trailing a cloud of glory,

Tman

Thank you for the responses everyone, its been really interesting reading all your experiences.

I haven't experienced the 'holographic' effect myself, but it sounds interesting and such a universal experience; I've often wondered if anyone I pass on the way to work and I catch watching me aren't seeing 'present me', they're seeing a past version of me walking past instead (which must be very confusing if they're picking up on my soldier PL!). As I work in London and pass many hundreds, if not thousands of people a day, at least some of them must be 'in-tune'.

It makes sense that others might be able to pick up on our PLs easier than we can pick up on our own; they're slightly removed from the action, whereas we sometimes can't see the wood for the trees (at least that's how it feels for me sometimes!)

Can't start to imagine what it must be like to pick up on other peoples PLs though, I wonder if she knew she was doing it or not?

I've wondered a similar thing myself, not necessarily if they could see mine but rather if I were picking up on the right thing with them.

Personally I dont see any holograms, I dont get any visions and I dont really consider myself 'gifted' in a psychic sense. But I think sometimes there is something different about some people, I meet a lot of folks with mild-or-more historical interest in wars and sometimes I really think 'gosh, you had to have been there!' I dont think Im seeing anything, but I guess I draw similarities to the way I feel about certain time periods so I figure, hey, maybe they feel that way 'cause they experienced it themselves. Once in a blue moon I'll really get suspicious about someone but I'd be reticient to say I know for sure.

I agree that sometimes a connection to an historic person, or era, is so obvious, it "screams"! I was watching a documentary about the British woman who led archeologists directly to the bones of Richard the III, buried underneath a parking lot. Her reaction to his remains was very emotional, more so than the researchers who were studying them. Was she Richard, someone close to him, or a monk who buried him? I don't know, but the connection was very obvious. The documentary was called, "Secrets: Richard III Revealed", if anyone is interested.

Personally I dont see any holograms, I dont get any visions and I dont really consider myself 'gifted' in a psychic sense.
Yeah, I don't consider myself to be particularly 'psychic' either, although I've had a few experiences that could probably be described as such. I guess that probably everyone is 'psychic' to a certain extent; much like everyone can draw (even if its just stick-people!) but not everyone is an artist, everyone has a mind that naturally extends beyond the physical brain but not everyone is a skilled psychic.

BriarRose, I saw that programme when it first aired, and had the same feeling, she has some kind of PL connection for sure! I thought someone with a close personal relationship to the King, maybe lover or trusted confidant. When she was looking at the reconstruction of his face, it seemed so emotionally charged, like a long-awaited reunion between long separated lovers; having the cameras there seemed uncomfortably voyeuristic. Shame that the rest of the dig was a shambles; any archeologist worth their salt wouldn't go using a mattock near a burial, let alone so close that you make a hole in the poor man's skull! (Sorry, rant over :rolleyes:)

I watched the program again this morning, and my feeling that there was a PL connection was even stronger, Helz. Richard was a living, breathing man to her, not just skeletal remains. Her connection was stronger than the living descendant of the King's that they found for the DNA test. She gazed on his reconstructed face like a lover, or a mother. It was very strange that an "R" was marked on the asphalt where the grave was found. I'm not sure what to think about that!

BriarRose said:
I agree that sometimes a connection to an historic person, or era, is so obvious, it "screams"! I was watching a documentary about the British woman who led archeologists directly to the bones of Richard the III, buried underneath a parking lot. Her reaction to his remains was very emotional, more so than the researchers who were studying them. Was she Richard, someone close to him, or a monk who buried him? I don't know, but the connection was very obvious. The documentary was called, "Secrets: Richard III Revealed", if anyone is interested.
I was following that story at the time, as I have a big interest in European royalty, esp. British. I thought the connection was obvious too. Also, a computer game called 'The War of the Roses' was released, 'coincidentally', when the bones of Richard III were found. When asked about this, the creators didn't really think much of it, but my strong feeling is they may very well have been there when Richard was killed in battle.

Just for the record, I don't play computer games. ;)

This is probably far-fetched, but when the head archeologist damaged the skull with a mattock, I wondered if she had been one of Richard's attackers, and was coming in for a final blow. I know it wasn't conscious, but I thought that Helz was right - why would you use a tool (weapon) like that near old skeletal remains?

This is probably far-fetched, but when the head archeologist damaged the skull with a mattock, I wondered if she had been one of Richard's attackers, and was coming in for a final blow. I know it wasn't conscious, but I thought that Helz was right - why would you use a tool (weapon) like that near old skeletal remains?
Her excuse was that she didn't expect there to be a skull there. You what?! OMG All other digs I've witnessed, as soon as you even get near a possible burial, you're down on your hands and knees with a trowel and a brush. Maybe the time-sensitive nature of the dig called for a more hell-for-leather approach to the archaeology? (they had to close an actively used car park, never an easy thing to achieve!)

Maybe you're right Briar, and she was just finishing off something started a long time ago!

I've been pondering the subject of this thread and recalled various memories of the past. It has been very hard to express the 'turtle mind' or 'back seat driver' approach I took with spiritual matters - including 'reincarnation.' (Especially reincarnation during the early 80's.) I had a small social group I mingled with as a young adult. There were close friends and they introduced to me to an 'outer circle.' I would sometimes pick up 'vibes' or 'visions' of one of their past lives. I would be in a large group and carry on about it in front of everyone about a particular person and their 'past lives' - or that their 'slip was showing.' We would be partying together and I would speak directly about the details I was aware of for an evening. A week later, if the subject was brought up again about his particular person - I would have no 'conscious memory' of the person, the past life or any of the conversation spoken about that night.

It would freak my friends out every time. Especially if they brought this person back to confront me. It would be as if I had never met this person. My attitude was - if it came from spirit - it didn't belong to me, (or my worldly mind.) I wouldn't retain memories on a conscious level. I have been curious about why I kept doing this over many years.

I think part of it (not all of it) had to do with my own imagination. I worked in a trade that brought me in contact with a 1000 customers a day. It would happen with customers and I found myself pursuing the possibilities with every single customer I encountered and found myself chasing after dead ends. This spilled over into my personal life and I was playing the guessing game. I felt we all have a 'spirit' asleep inside of us - and this is what I found was the case when I had visions of other's past lives. It was their spirit that was sending my 'spirit' the vision or vibe of the past life. I felt I was 'eavesdropping' on private conversations after awhile. What I was sensing, or picking up on - was on a 'spiritual level' and not a 'human level.' So, to keep myself from chasing after 'dead ends' and playing the guessing game with it - I would just put it to 'sleep' with my spirit. If my spirit woke up during an encounter - then - all the past experiences of 'reincarnation' came awake as well.

This is how I knew it was 'real' as opposed to 'playing the guessing game.'

When I found myself standing next to a stranger and my spirit woke up - the first thing I did was ask for spiritual confirmation. This came through a chain of command in spirit. I refereed to this chain of command as the "Top Dog," "Second Banana" and "Third Fiddle." I once tried to explain this to some friends and they made it sound too religious for my taste. (The 'son' "father and 'holy ghost' type of thing. Since religion had rejected reincarnation - I didn't like to base my expression of my experiences on religion. I got tired of people arguing with me that 'reincarnation' was against God - so I came up with my own words for the spiritual authority I felt involved in my reincarnation visions as they related to others.) You tell a religious person that God had just authorized a 'spiritual vision' related to reincarnation - and they are going to argue the 'light masquerading' as an Angel theory.

My human 'conscious mind' wouldn't allow my spirit to intrude on my conscious mind with the vision - until my own human mind was absolutely assured that it was with authority' from the Divine. I felt 'eavesdropping' in the 'secrets' of others past lives was sort of rude. But I didn't bury the memories due to a guilty conscious - as much as I felt it was 'sacred material' and belonged to the divine. I didn't want worldly minds and religious attitudes bearing the 'anti-reincarnation' theme to destroy my own sacred understand I felt had been given by a 'divine hand.'

It was more to preserve the memories in a pristine condition for future use rather than to chase after dead ends at a young age with the 'guessing game.'

I have heard it said - to trust one's own heart when it comes to 'reincarnation.' I wouldn't have agreed with that back in the early 80's. The only heart I trusted when it came to reincarnation was the heart of God. That is who I turned to time and time again when it came to the hidden mystery of reincarnation. I didn't need the bible or religion to do that.

Sincerely,

DKing

Well , Came into contact with a young woman

who works at restaurant something

hit me about her . It's her eyes

the are real pale blue and her face

something is familiar about her .

I get strong impression relating to the 20's

again.? I don't normally pick on people,s past

lives Nor do I seek to it just happens.

With people that have vibe or impression

That I am able to pick up on.