Chronicles of Two First-Time Regressors

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by SoulWanderer, Nov 9, 2010.

1. SoulWanderer

SoulWanderer New Member

Hey all!

I know I promised Mimic and I would do our regression adventures thread so here it is!

First a bit of background. While each of us had reason to believe in past lives in the past, whether through personal experience or conviction, neither of us had ever tried regression before. My mom had gotten me a book on the subject but up until recently I had NO recollection of any previous lives. This all changed during regression.

My first regression, I saw three lives. In the first, I was a young boy standing on a street in a residential neighbourhood. On my left, through a thin line of trees planted along the side of the road was a beautiful lake. On my right, was a white house I knew was mine. There was a woman standing a way down the street. She had blond hair and was tall and thin, and she was my mother in that life. The next life I saw, I was a Buddhist monk living in either India or Burma during the British Empire's occupation of that land. I saw a British officer and his cadre approach down the street and I felt an intense dislike of this man. I knew I was in the orient or India though based on the architecture and general feel of the area. Finally, the third life I saw I witnessed myself in love with a girl. That's about all I got from that one before I shook myself off.

My second regression session was the one that had a little more meat. Again, I revisited the young boy on the street with his mother. This time, however, I saw that the woman was not just my mother then, but she is now too. She is the same woman who is currently my mother in life. I approached her and she picked me up and carried me into the white house, where I met my father - a tall dark-haired man whose soul I didn't recognize. I flashed forward a bit and saw us driving in the car as a family. Mom and dad were arguing and because of this dad's ears and eyes weren't on the road and they hit someone. This was a very short life because I died afterwards, but I saw them work things out because of it. Secondly, I returned to my existence as a Buddhist monk. Again, I was confronting the moustached man, the army officer. He seemed rather irate and I was arrested and executed for disturbing the peace. The people were dismayed since I got the sense they really loved me. After this death, I felt myself go to the place between lives. I felt surrounded by all those I knew in this life...surrounded and loved as we travelled together towards life. I wanted to be me, but my conscious mind says that would not happen for a while since the little boy life happened way after the Buddhist man historically.

It was at that point that I received that dark flash of having done something wrong in a previous life. I felt like crying and sick and I had Mimic snap me out. That's about it for my experiences so far, though I'll keep you all updated! Its strange though, I've always felt an interest in Asia and a belief in Buddhism being logical. I wouldn't be surprised to consider they're part of a previous life, but I would love any input anyone can provide. :)

2. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi SoulWanderer! You are certainly approaching your search in the correct manner by working with a trusted friend of like mind. Many of the members of this Forum have offered very good advice pertaining to the search for past lives; and I would like to direct your attention to some of the posts made by Goldenage on this subject, specifically this one.

3. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Hi SoulWanderer and enjoyed reading of your regression adventures. Thanks for Posting!

Now with myself, I sorta do something similar with a friend here where I live. We will get together sometimes when he is around and seek together in our meditations. It is always interesting.

I find it also so interesting how different things of other previous lives come back into this life as interests, desires, beliefs, and so forth. And even other people we have known in other lives, come back into one's present life also. As for myself, I have had it seems quite a few lives as a Native American and have been into everything Native American since little in this life even though am white. So it interesting with this recollection that it matches your interest in Asia and Buddhism. Wishing You the Best!

4. Mimic

Mimic New Member

I guess its my turn then.

My first attempt at regression yielded a series of images- but nothing that could have been earlier than at least the 1990s. Mostly the faces of children.

My second attempt at regression was more successful. I saw what I believe was only one life. The first memory was one of kissing a young woman who was wearing a purple dress, outside somewhere. The emotion that accompanied the images was just pure joy. The images were mostly disjointed after that. Seeing a man's arm, more images of the woman.

I knew the woman and I recognize her as someone I met in this life, albeit briefly.

It then turned similar to a dream I once had, which was of sneaking in to a girl's house through the back garden and through the kitchen and up the stairs where my young lover was waiting in a white nightgown.

I tried to move forward somewhat, the image of sliding a ring on the woman's finger. Looking down and seeing a navy blue jacket that looks vaguely military to me.

A blue flag with fleur-de-lys on it.

Then I became overwhelmed and brought myself out.

5. SoulWanderer

SoulWanderer New Member

I wouldn't honestly be surprised to learn this man did join the military, if it was indeed around the 1940s or so as you said. It was a time of global war, and people either joined up out of some sense of duty or honour, or were forced to. It could have seemed like the right thing to do at the time and it was certainly expected of all able-bodied young men. I know you have a deep aversion to war, but couldn't it be like another forum poster told me? That you feel that way precisely BECAUSE you saw the opposite in a previous life?

Just food for thought :)

6. Mimic

Mimic New Member

True. I did feel it was around 1930s, or 1940s... could have been earlier though. Its hard to tell without being able to find some sort of calendar.

I guess my thoughts on this being somewhere in Québec might be relevant too. I originally thought Québec City when we had the regression, despite I haven't been there since I was a child. That is what the city reminded me of.

7. SoulWanderer

SoulWanderer New Member

Hmmm...well this recent regression got me thinking. I've always found military stuff fascinating and I love military history...which seems like a total contradiction of my character considering how much I'm opposed to war and how much of a pacifist I am. Could this possibly have a root in a previous life? Moreso, could it be connected somehow to that one previous life of mine? I dunno...

I get a sense that it might be...but the emotions I got in that one flash did not feel military.

8. SoulWanderer

SoulWanderer New Member

Regression Journal: November 15th, 2010

The only life I was concerned with seeing was the one of the violent man. The first thing I saw was a blond woman screaming, her mouth agape in terror as she looked at me fearfully. I was holding a knife above her body, and my soul cringed, tears welling in my eyes as I witnessed my past self commit the unspeakable act. We were in a kitchen; Victorian-looking, but resembling that of one of my high school friends. More than likely this was my brain piecing together past events in a recognizable way. As I looked up, the limp body of the woman beneath me, I saw a young boy wander into the kitchen, and as our eyes locked and I felt the sadness and love well within me, I at last broke down to my knees and cried. What had I done? It was this thought going through my mind as I cried there. I had committed a crime of passion – that woman had been my wife, and though the child was not biologically related to me, I knew in my mind that I considered him my son. I had the sense that I had caught the woman cheating on me, and got angry. Apparently, I did not control my violent tendencies well while angry. I tried to commit suicide by plunging the knife into my own chest out of sadness, but I did not die. I went to court, and remember thinking “No! Don’t take my boy!” as the court did exactly that. I was sentenced to death. After that, returning to the metaphorical road, I found it much more difficult to focus, but I did get the sense that the Buddhist man lived a life of atonement for the previous actions of his soul, and that the boy died young because my soul needed to be punished and experience the feeling of having life taken away from it. It also got me thinking…if in this violent past life, I had been a murderous stepfather, then perhaps the fact that my current-life parents are separated and that I have an on-again, off-again relationship with my step-mom is karma? Also, I got the sense that the scary man did not like being disagreed with…a trait I have at times known when I’ve been convinced of my own correctness in a situation. I have always battled it though, and embraced different opinions and ideas. I can get impassioned and headstrong though…perhaps a connection? All I know was that it was one of the most disturbing images I’ve ever seen. I remain intellectually skeptical about how true it is but here’s what I’ve slowly realized; even if my soul WAS in fact responsible for such a heinous act, it doesn’t mean I have to follow suite. The beauty of reincarnation is that it is a learning experience and we as humans DO in fact have choice. Though more research is definitely warranted on ALL my past lives, knowing what my soul may have done is liberating in a sense. It means I now have the power to make a choice to be the man I want to be…and the man I want to be is the man I currently am. ☺

9. SoulWanderer

SoulWanderer New Member

I would just like to apologize if anything I reported sounded gruesome at all...truth is it terrified me to the core but like I said in my previous post I'm coping and coming to terms with it. I would like to thank everyone on the forums for their support in this though...it has been greatly appreciated. :)

10. Indian

Indian Senior Registered

Interesting regressions :)

SoulWanderer, I wonder if you can remember the british officer's uniform in some detail?

Maybe it can be narrowed down timewise, since colonial uniforms from the early 19'th to mid 20'th century probably can be referenced in a website or book somewhere.

The little boy in his final car journey, perhaps that life can be narrowed down to the nearest decades too, since car interiors chanced conciderably during the 20'th century + it should be before your mother in this life was born. Perhaps she didn't get very old in that life, even though she survived the car crash. Maybe you can interest her in a past life regression, too ;)