Civil War and other Visions

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Asaki, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Asaki

Asaki Active Member

Hello. I've been lurking a little bit for a while now, but never got around to posting anything.

I have a few "memories", dreams, visions, etc. I'm not sure what order to put these in, and I'm copy'n'pasting some of them, so there's not going to be much organization =) And I guess I have to break this up, because there's a 6000 character limit.

*** If you want to skip straight to the good stuff, it's in the next post.

I've always believed in reincarnation, ever since I was little, and I'm not sure why. I was raised Christian, so it certainly wasn't something I learned from church.

When I was maybe two years old, I was laying on my parents' bed, trying to remember as far back as I could...but the furthest I could go was a dark place...everything was dark, dark reddish brown (the view from inside the womb, perhaps?). As hard as I tried, I couldn't remember anything before that, and it really frustrated me.

At two years and two months, was the earliest dream I can remember ever having. I was climbing up a staircase, spiral, square room, counter-clockwise, a human skull atop each corner banister (newel?). I was crying, and calling for "mommy". Everything was bright, solid white, with a sort of "ambient occlusion" lighting to it. I've noticed that out-of-body experiences have a similar look, except they're a dark blue-ish color and a little grainy (like film grain), and lights never work.
    I've always considered this to be the Stairway to Heaven.
    I think there might have been a window on each wall, but I've forgotten what they looked like. Typical arches, perhaps?
    Anyway, I made a rough rendering of that dream: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/f9783koozlm3o1y/shot007.png?dl=0

I don't have much else. I have two small memories, but I've had them for so long, I'm not sure if they're real, or if I imagined them, or if I saw them on TV.
    One is a shallow area of a lake, in a clearing on the edge of a forest. There's a trail here, and a long-abandoned wagon, up-side-down in the water.
    Another memory is a small hill with a large tree at the top of it, where I would sit and dream.

Oh! ...this probably has nothing to do with anything, but when I first started listening to the third Cranberries album, "To the Faithful Departed", I started to get these strong feelings, like I was very close to singer Dolores O'Riordan in a previous life, and was trying to remember her. It was pretty crushing, for me, when she passed away a few years ago.

(continued)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    Speedwell, SeaAndSky and helz_belz like this.
  2. Asaki

Asaki Active Member

I can't remember if there was much else, so I'll move onto past life regressions. I started with Brian Weiss's YouTube video...I imagined myself standing in front of the door, and he told me to open it...and all I could see was dark water. It was so vivid and lifelike, I thought it looked more real than real life. The next thing I know, I'm swimming in it...he says to look down at our feet, to see what we're wearing (to get an idea of the time period), and I can't see them, it's too dark out. I look around me, and there's a ship. It looks more like a cargo ship than a cruise ship (probably not the Titanic, if that's what you're thinking), but it's hard to tell...I try climbing aboard, but I started to lose my concentration, and more "dreamlike" images started popping into my head. He told us to move forward in time, but everything got brown and blurry, like there was Vaseline smeared in my eyes. Did I drown?

I've always had this love/fear thing with water, especially a fear of drowning, so I wouldn't be surprised if I've drowned in at least one past life.

I haven't tried another since, but I probably should. I've done a few "self-guided" ones, through meditation.

In one, I think I was a female, and I was cuddling with a knitted blanket, orange and brown, kind of '60s looking. Again, like the previous vision, everything was super vivid.

Another one, I'm in what looks like an army tent, and I get the impression that it's the first World War. I've got a pistol out, and I'm cleaning it. It looks like a Colt 1911 or something similar, but it's silver colored instead of gunmetal. The grips are ivory or pearl.

General George S. Patton has owned similar weapons, but I clearly saw that mine had diamond grips, and his did not.

I find it kind of laughable that I could possibly have been him, anyway...he also happens to believe in reincarnation, and has wrote poems about it...he claims to have always been a fierce warrior in every past life, and I can't really imagine going from that, to the life I'm living now =)

Also, I wonder if I was in the air force. When I was very young, I was a tiny bit obsessed with Manfred von Richthofen (the "Red Baron"), and in middle school I was VERY obsessed with the Red Baron PC game, and wasted all of my mother's printer ink on every WWI air force article I could find on the encyclopedia CD-ROM. Both Americans and British pilots had Colt 1911s, but Internet research hasn't turned up any pilots who had custom silver ones.

I think the last vision I had, I saw this very bright light, and realized I was staring at the ceiling lights in a basement. All of the walls and the floor were covered in black plastic, like garbage can liners...I was pretty sure that either something horrible had happened to me in that room, or I had done something terrible in that room (and that's possibly why I'm suffering in this lifetime).

Okay, I saved the best one for last, this one was most recent, maybe three years ago? I'm copying and pasting this, I had written it last November:

It wasn't long after I had met my current girlfriend, we were sitting on the couch, and I don't remember what was going on, but I looked at her, and this VISION suddenly hits me, along with an overwhelming feeling of grief. We were sitting together at a small table in the corner of our little farmhouse, crying, trying to console each other. There had been some kind of battle, and it had taken our son (can't remember if it was bullets or illness)...and I could see outside, and the farm was just in ruins; rotting, trampled vegetation all over, broken fences, and I distinctly remember seeing dead horses in piles, that had been killed by cannons.

I could be wrong, but I think we had stayed somewhere else during the actual battle, and were allowed to come home later. It was a small farmhouse, sort of nestled in the trees...or at least I thought it was a farmhouse, due to all the horses, and the trampled vegetables.

I was so surprised that this vision just came out of nowhere, but I just kind of brushed it aside...I figured, why would horses have been killed by cannon balls? Historically speaking, killing horses has always been a pretty big no-no, right?

So now, a couple years later, I figure, what the heck, I'll do a little Web search see if anything pops up...probably nothing will. Wrong. Apparently they killed millions of horses during the Civil War, because their artillery was much less useful without horses to pull them, and horses were a lot harder to replace than soldiers. They used 12-pound cannons, called "shot". My mind is blown.

I don't know if I'll be able to pinpoint down to the exact farmhouse, because it says there were so many, but these photos are exactly like what I saw: WARNING: dead horses, I won't thumbnail it https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1a/View_around_Abraham_Trossel's_house,_near_centre_of_battlefield_of_Gettysburg,_by_O'Sullivan,_Timothy_H.,_1840-1882.jpg
    In these photos, Abraham Trossel was living there at the time, and although he and his wife were devastated by the destruction they came home to, they did not lose any children.
    Or at least I can't find any data suggesting that they did, and the house itself and the land do not match what I saw.

The area I saw looked more like this, but I can't find any info on who this "Mr. Peeble" may have been, or who might have lived/ministered at Poplar Spring Church: https://hd.housedivided.dickinson.edu/node/43359

Here is another house that matches my vision, Dunker Church from the Battle of Antietam:
    [​IMG]

(continued)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    Jet, SeaAndSky and helz_belz like this.
  3. Asaki

Asaki Active Member

The night that I wrote the above, I couldn't sleep, so I tried meditating...just for fun, I asked "who was I in the Civil War?" and the name "Charlie Goddard" popped into my head. "Goddard? Sounds like gibberish to me, but I'll look it up in the morning."
    There were tons of people with that name back then...I browsed through quite a few at FindAGrave, but none of them really matched the vision I had at all.

The top search result for "Charlie Goddard", his dad died when he was 7, and he was a sickly kid who lied about his age to get into the war at 15. He got two serious gunshot wounds, but finished his service anyway. Ended up dying at 23 from TB. One of his gunshot wounds was in his left shoulder, and I do have a birthmark there, on my back, but I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

I think that's about it for now.

As an aside, we now have a 17 month old baby boy together, and we've had many of the "signs" that are mentioned here and in shows like The Ghost Inside My Child. It really did seem like fate brought him straight to us, and I'm sure he'll have stories to tell us once he's a little bit older. It's a little strange to wonder who he was, how long he's been watching us, and why he chose us.

Jet, SeaAndSky and helz_belz like this.