• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Coast to Coast Radio

Carol

Author
Hi All,

I will be on George Noory's radio program, "Coast to Coast" in the wee hours of Monday night to Tuesday morning, April 7-8. Since I will be on from 2:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m, I don't know whether to call it Monday night or Tuesday morning. Either way, I will be extremely caffeinated to enable me to stay up all night chatting about reincarnation.

For you on the West Coast, it is a more reasonable hour!

For more information on the show and the markets where it will be aired: www.coasttocoastam.com
If that doesn't work, please google Coast to Coast.

I've been on George's show before, and he's a thoughtful, well-informed host. Or, trust me, I wouldn't be staying up all night to do a radio show.

Deborah

Director Emerita
Staff member
Super Moderator
Thank you for the heads up Carol! :thumbsup: I hope to hear at least some of it!

Sunny1994

SUNNY1994
Hey! That is really cool. Coast to Coast is where I first learned of this Forum, from Carol herself. We have held a subscription to that Program for over 5 years. I will make sure to check it out! ;0)

Deborah

Director Emerita
Staff member
Super Moderator
It is just now starting on the west coast. You can listen live through the link if you sign up. ;)

Kislany

Just searching...
I've just listened to the last 20 minutes of it, didn't realise that it's on during (my) daytime, here is exactly 12pm and now it finished. I'm so sorry I didn't catch the rest of the show, but the little I've listened to, it was great :)

Peter V

Senior Registered
12am EST, April 9th.

Right now, if you got to coasttocoastam.com and click on "affiliates", then "Canadian", and "Montreal", they're replaying last night's episode with Carol.

They always play two shows back to back. One from the night before, then the live one.

Peter V

Senior Registered
Unfortunately, I just caught the end of it when I checked this thread, so its just about over. There is half an hour or so left, I think.

I have a feeling the guy tonight is gonna drive me bonkers :D

Egyptians in Arizona..heh.

ChrisR

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Super Moderator
19th April 2009: George Knapp was joined by psychologist & cosmologist Paul Von Ward, who discussed the Reincarnation Experiment and explained how past lives can be proven, using the science of biometrics. "We have a past life legacy that has been accumulating experience and insight and knowledge and capacities over many, many lifetimes" he said, sharing his theory on reincarnation. Von Ward detailed a number of factors which he uses to determine the likelihood that someone has been reincarnated, such as physical body type, facial features, personality traits, and "unlearned knowledge or skills."
He was dismissive of the often held belief that someone who is reincarnated from a famous person will become famous themselves, saying "that's one of these misperceptions of the way that the reincarnation phenomenon, as we understand it, works." That said, he noted that particular talents and skills do seem to pass on from one lifetime to another. To that end, he noted the famous case of Peter Teekamp, an artist who discovered that he shared extremely similar and unique traits with the late painter Gauguin. When he tried to duplicate Gauguin's work, an act which requires tremendous practice and skill, Teecamp found he could perform the feat with remarkable ease.

On how people can find out if they may have been reincarnated, Von Ward suggested that such curious individuals should look at themselves and determine the major elements of their personality. "What we find, as a result of this process, so many times, is a recovery of a sense of a previous lifetime" he said. He stressed that having a specific name for one's previous incarnation is not necessarily important for learning "what you came with" into this lifetime.
You can listen to the show by clicking here. And for anybody outside of the US who is interested, you can also hear the show on YouTube by clicking here for the first of eleven parts, enjoy :)