Conscious Reincarnation, who has considered it?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Martin Luger, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Martin Luger

Martin Luger New Member

I am just curious as to how many, if any, have considered or are actively pursuing Conscious Reincarnation?

Basically this removes the immediate conscious memory loss associated with moving from one life to the next. Eternal Life in every sense of the term.

The reason I ask is that I feel very alone on this one and was sort of hoping that I am not or will not remain so. Hence why I have been drawn to this beautiful forum which Carol has created for us to finally some solace in other people who also flattly refuse to die. I mean you are already pursing or accepting Eternal Life simply by just being here, aren’t you! Reincarnation means Eternal Life as logic dictates as it is here, in life.

Well, this is the way I see it and I don’t want to go anywhere else when this life’s body is handed back to mother nature.

I know the joint needs sprucing up a little bit here and there, but I reckon Earth has the potential to make a pretty good home for the next couple of thousand lives or so.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Hi Martin, your question leads to a forbidden area of "Walk-ins", so this discussion will probably be short.
    If, on the other hand, yuo are just doubting the existance on "the other side" then it might be alright.
    By the way, welcome to the forum!

3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Ken,

I think Martin is just talking about having continuity of memory as well as continuity of whatever is the source of consciousness (Spirit/Soul/Etc.). Not having continuity of memory, we are left doubting the continuity of consciousness/soul/spirit (or whatever) as well. I think Martin posits a stage of existence where we would have both, with each life forming part of a long chain of remembered existence.

We've had some discussions of this type of thing in re "mirror" lives on John's thread and perhaps in some other locations. I think the great sages and very advanced souls have this. Likewise, if Newton's writings are accurate, we have this as well when we reach our "home" between lives.

Anyhow, he can elaborate and let us know if this is correct.

Cordially,
    S&S

Martin Luger likes this.
  4. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Well I intend on finishing this life despite the continual pain and general suffering but I do have somethings in mind as to what I want in the next to help make for this one like family ect. Last month alone there were two deaths in my family who had been in my life from childhood one of which had been the only father figure I've had passed at the age of 93 while the other died from cancer so there isn't much family left at this point. One month back in 2011 had four people go all with in a couple of weeks of each other so that one was rough. I don't intend on coming back to this world as I don't like how things are going and it is not doing my mental health any good.

Martin Luger likes this.
  5. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi There and Back again,

I'm sorry for your losses. These are indeed the types of things that are hard to deal with. I also agree that life is a painful affair. I often find myself weighing the joys of life against the pain of life. On the one hand, this is a truly beautiful world in many ways and many places. But, on the other hand, the people and things we love about this world have to be balanced against the pain, misery and ugliness that too often characterize existence here. The older I get, the more the down side seems to outweigh the up side. One does start to look forward to a "vacation"--maybe even a permanent one.

Cordially,
    S&S

Martin Luger and Sk17 like this.
  6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

You might want to try affirmations, preferably in an altered state of consciousness. As we can improve our dream recall using affirmations toward that end, it might work with reincarnation too.

Martin Luger likes this.
  7. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

As I understand it... The way the reincarnation process is presently structured is to eliminate physical memories of the current incarnation... Death of the physical body is a human .. natural and physical happening Physical memory not spiritual memory is eliminated by the process after the death of the physical body,, In other words memory which lasts/ exists after the death of the physical body is eliminated by the process... properly something to do with how long the brain survives after physical death... but that's a guess This function is an important part of the process otherwise physical memory could be stored within our spiritual selves and is something that is very much in the control of our (the sun gods) enemies for the purposes of control.. I'm sorry to say the way things are presently structures nothing can change.. So what you seek can never happen.. although knowledge from Ancient Egypt can get around it but its very complicated and a spiritual self must have been educated in the ways in Ancient Egypt

Martin Luger likes this.
  8. Martin Luger

Martin Luger New Member

Firstly, Ken J; I am sorry but I had no idea what “walk-in’s” were. Even when I read the guidelines. As you have bought it up I have since Googled it. No mate, this has nothing to do with that at all.

As far as the other-side is concerned, what do you mean by that exactly. I take the term in two ways. The other side of the first death or passing of the body and/or the other side of the second death which is conception. Which is basically back here. Reincarnation but with a substaintial loss of conscious memory up front, as soon as you are born. Maybe you will begin to remember as you grow older like people here are or as the vast majority of the world does, they won’t.

Sea and Sky; yes, exactly. But I am not discussing mirrored lives. I am asking about consciously moving this single thought, which is my own identity, no one else’s, from this life before the body gives up the ghost, to the next. Without it having to descend back into the second death or conception (because that is horrorfying if anyone can remember or dares to remember), to continue as it exists right now typing this response, complete with memories of this life, born fully conscious in the next life as it makes the new born breathe its first breath. Hence; Conscious Reincarnation.

Baro-san; spot on. The use of the tool known to many as “Astral Travel” is how you do it. To begin with you must master the dream as you are suggesting. Then beyond that, you must master the ability to control your destination when you start slipping out of body, but while it is still alive. Astral Travelling is how Mohammad saw heaven in the story of Isra. Astral Travelling is how Cayce saw the incarnations of Jesus. Astral Travelling is how you find Conscious Reincarnation as Nostradamus pointed out;

The body without soul, no longer to be sacrificed
    The day of the death, becomes immaculate birth

Unfortunately the only other person I have managed to come across who has bought it up has been Ken Wilbur;

Now to everyone; Yes, life here can be very horrible at times but I fuel this thing called hope. You see this planet can go one of two ways, let greed and apathy rule and just allow it to push you away, or find ways and means of making it work. What will the world do if one of us is born fully conscious tomorrow? What can they do? They can never kill you because you are not just your body. You are a consciously reincarnating soul who lost the concept of death as you consciously evolved.

I am one who believes that we can make life work, because we can just by creating strength through our untiy. It will be interesting to see who will respond and challenge hope. Trust me it won’t work as I have one thing in my favour, I can be very pig-headed and I am not going to change my tune. Even if I have to do it by my lonesome, I am going to make life work out.

But in saying that, all I want to hear in my life is some people saying they like the idea. That within that beautiful little baby being born, that they would love to see this end to death and only life left in its place. I tell you, that day some twenty years ago when I had a little practice attempt at it filled me with so much joy and happiness but what I was left with was nothing more than dissapointment as humanity by large just wanted to write me off as a nutter. At no time did people ask, “Really, how did you do it? I want to go home and try myself.” More often than not I find myself being surrounded by people who gave up and want to head off to heaven or paradise or a state of Nirvana beyond the first death.

I really am quite alone on this one aren’t I!

9. Martin Luger

Martin Luger New Member

Hermes. The Hermetica is a good place to begin to get around it.

10. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

By the way ... Do you know why you are here, on Earth, now? What did you come to accomplish? How do you know these?

11. Martin Luger

Martin Luger New Member

As a human? Why did I evolve out of the animal kingdom into a self-aware conscious being and what purpose does that serve?

I came to my understanding by just listening to my heart. My heart enjoys the feeling of love, so I can quite easily answer that by saying Life exists to enjoy. I could also answer that by saying I love the adventure which is why I do not bother to further my insight into future events say like Cayce and Nostradamus are doing right now.

Then there is also a self-defined reason. Purpose which I gave to myself; to care and nurture life as a whole. Interestingly enough, this exists in Genesis 2:15. To further that, I also feel the desire, as do many others say at NASA, to take life from here, and spread it throughout the Universe, again to care and nurture it.

So basically I love life. Having been dead once outside of my body, I must say that I much prefer it here. It is just so empty out there but I am glad I did it because it made me realise how much I love it here, hence why it is that I made a conscious descision to come back.

I hope that answered your question.

12. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

I watched to video and found it very interesting.. Something I have talked about several times is ...while I'm mediating I can go into a deep sleep which takes me to a completely different level.. I thought I was the only this happens to but according to the video others can do it.. I have no control over when it will happen... it just happens Part of the video I do not agree with is having control over /selecting who are parents will be and where we will incarnate to.. Another thing I have talked about.. during my meditations and after I have gone into a deep sleep and gone to another level I have seen the thousands of outcomes we can go to during the reincarnation process.. We have no control over the outcome...we are sent/directed through the gate of an outcome by our enemies.. another form of control
    In my meditations I see it as a dark tunnel we travel along at high speed as we do we see a light as we get closer we see it is a doorway which I assume is a doorway to an outcome/ our next physical life.. As we get closer we see its on the side of the tunnel it can be either side But I go past it at high speed.. This happens over and over and over again.. Many many lives and many many outcomes.. which we have no control over.... which doorway will go through That is what I have seen with how it works/happens

13. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Hi Martin,
    Yes, I think this is the trend of the future - as humanity evolves, more and more people will be consciously living this lifetime while investigating and remembering others. This gives you more scope to examine the path that you have taken over the years and how you can actively bring forth the best and push towards the next lifetime. It is far better than living blindly although some might argue that it disturbs the focus of this lifetime. I have not found that to be so. Past habits and tendencies will "bleed through" subconsciously anyway, whether you are aware of it or not - why are you fearful of water for instance - it might help you to understand that you drowned in a past life and releases those neurotic anxieties that you can't explain. We are the sum total of all of our past lifetimes so the talents, habits and tendencies will emerge. It's nicer when you can explain why and gives you the peace that comes with understanding.

14. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Theoretically, there's likely a multitude of other places we could have reincarnated in, but we all chose Earth for a reason. It is a good home, awful as it may be sometimes.

I have a few fleeting memories of life on another planet, but I love earth so much more. There's so much beauty here and a lot of still untapped potential for amazing things.

It's a hard place to live in, but it's a rewarding one. If everything was perfect and smooth, we wouldn't learn anything.