Cultivating Patience and Reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by cloud potato, Dec 21, 2019.

1. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

This is more a question and validation of spiritual practice. Do you believe reincarnation is meant to teach us patience? Have you any personal experience where unresolved affairs from previous lives are being finalized in your present life? How about a premonition or an inkling that patience would be required, that it might mean no satisfactory resolve would be detected in this immediate incarnation but would come only after death has subdued the current personality?

More profound is to think that behind these always changing human garbs are meaningful connections that reach across multiple incarnations and that God operates outside linear time as this the limited mortal mind understands it.

fireflydancing, KenJ and Jaimie like this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

This is exactly what I have been told by a spirit guide and a past life person / soulmate that I need to work on my patience, it was said with a little humor but it is right to the point with me. In that life I also recalled this person interrupt me to ask me is it so hard to wait and I went YES !!! There were also childhood scenes from another past life. Apparently this person had more patience than I had even back then (I suspect this was hundreds and hundreds years ago). Anyway, you writing patience rings a bell with me...
    /Jaimie

cloud potato likes this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

No, I don't think so. I think reincarnation is meant to live experiences. We often repeat patterns and every time with another focus or seen from a different angle. The amnesia is a useful tool to fully merge with the new circumstances. Reincarnation is meant for us to live in the eternal Now.

As soon as we start remembering, the veils start to thin and we need to adapt to a new level of consciousness. We start to outgrow the system. But... in the process of it, we can use our new insights for our personal gain of course. Knowing about the cycles of Life and about the other dimensions can lower the degrees of your sufferings. You might call this practicing patience. It's not the goal of reincarnation. It's just knowing how to bend our insights and understandings.

KenJ and cloud potato like this.
  4. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

In my opinion this is another example of confusions between the physical and spiritual us Again in my opinion patience is a physical thing/trait which has nothing to do with the spiritual us and varies considerably between individual physical entities and also varies considerably with each of us depending upon the situation we find ourselves in ..Our spiritual selves do not have these confusions

cloud potato likes this.
  5. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

One of my past life and most likely this one too's personal lessons is I think to know the following

Someone in a superior role in a relationship may not always know they are in a superior position. It is up to the inferior-feeling person to then explain this and not keep it inside.

Lots of problems can be solved if everyone is not so caught up in their own truth and can look at other's truths and perspectives and ways of trying to solve things.

I just figured this out, see, and feel now more at peace regarding my past :) Just wanting to share if there is someone out there that has been stuck like me.

Love does not go anywhere. We just have to get more wiser.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    Li-la likes this.