curious...

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by caramantha, Jun 16, 2008.

1. caramantha

caramantha New Member

I just wanted to share some of the curious things my now 5yo daughter has said. When she was two she began speaking about what she always refers to as her "far away house". It began around Christmas time and she told me that at her far away house they have 2 Christmas trees. I didn't think much about it at the time but as the months went on she begin to mention and describe her "far away mom".

When she was 3 I found her standing in front of the fridge with the door open. I told her that we need to keep that door closed and that she shouldn't be getting into the fridge. She replied that she needed to get some macaroni and cheese (which we didn't even have) to take to her other mommy who was in the hospital. She went on to tell me that her other mommy was sleeping and that she (my daughter) couldn't wake her up but that she kept trying.

She continues to share bits of information at random times and I have often wondered about what, if anything, she might be remembering.

2. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

3. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Welcome :D

Thanks for sharing - it's very interesting. I would also love to hear more. Do you keep a notebook or journal on what your daughter says?

4. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hello Caramantha and welcome to the forum. :)

Ailish gave you informative links, and like Sunniva, I suggest you keep a journal and write down all the little things your daughter says about this possible past life experience. If you haven't done that already, write down everything you can remember from these years and keep it updated. :thumbsup:

Do the memories seem to affect her in any way? Does she get emotional or seem puzzled when she talks about her past life?

Have you read Carol Bowman's books about children's past lives? They are a great resource for any parent who has a child with PL memories. :)

Karoliina

5. vicky

vicky Senior Member

Hi Caramantha,

Does your daughter still talk about her other family?

Sometimes, kids start forgetting their past life memories and have usually stopped talking about them completely around the age of 7.

My son just turned 8 three months ago. I spoke with him the other day and he said he still remembers a little about being in heaven before he was born and has some recall of past lives he mentioned to me but now he thinks they were just dreams.