D day

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Jonahsmom, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Jonahsmom

Jonahsmom New Member

My son Jonah has always seemed to proven that he is special. As an infant it was apparent that he saw things that I did not. Other people with gifts have stopped me and told me they see it. Even this July when I went to a medium she informed me that he was an indigo with an old soul. Often times he will seem to be talking to himself and then when asked he will say casually it's the man or the woman. It wasn't until recently that he started revealing his past to me. Every time it has been very matter of fact like I was sitting and talking to a veteran. First he walked in on me watching a movie about war, which we don't do in front of them and before we could change the channel he said "momma the soldiers are under fire". We quickly changed the channel. He then told me he had been in a war. I let the matter go neither disapproving or validating what he'd said. A little time went by and while playing he asked me to help him put gloves on. I told him they were princess gloves but he told me no they were his doctor gloves and he had to go save the boys on the beach. Some times he tells me he is Jonah the little man others when he doesn't want to discuss the past he's little boy Jonah.

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum. wellllllcome

Start keeping a journal and write everything down. You can ask open ended questions. D-Day was not the only beach landing. It could have been an island in the Pacific. Maybe even Korean War.

3. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Does he have a doctor play set?

4. Jonahsmom

Jonahsmom New Member

To response to a few of the questions and comments

Thank you both

No he doesn't have a doctor set

I also considered Korea first especially with the medium having said in the past that he was gifted in that way, because my grandfather who is crossed over was a medic in Korea. I though perhaps maybe it's had come up in a visit between the two.

I do try to ask him questions about the things he says. And I have been trying to keep track of all of it. The biggest thing with that I have found is that he is only willing to answer questions regarding it when he is Jonah the little man, when he is Jonah the little boy he will not answer any questions about the things he says and his response is always " I already told you I'm not talking about that today I'm little boy Jonah today"

5. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

This is interesting. Did your grandfather die before your son was born? Have you considered that your son may be your grandfather? This is not uncommon. Carol Bowman has written a book called "Return From Heaven" about same family reincarnation.

This is normal. They will only talk about it when they are "in the zone" which may last for a split second. The best time to ask open ended questions are when they are sleepy such as bedtime or "tranced out" when riding in a car.

6. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

It is entirely possible (and entirely probable) that your young Son is a reincarnation of a family member, perhaps your Grandfather and that he has memories of when he was in that "older" body, or "larger or heavier" body, which is when as a young child, I could tell that my "Past Life" dreams were different than my usual dreams.

As for seeing things we Adults can't see or him talking to people we can't see, this is perfectly normal in children, especially in the 2 to 7 year old range, most children gradually lose these gifts by older childhood.

Also consider getting a small tape recorder to keep handy, so that when he starts to talk again about a possible Past Life, you can record it verbatim, so that you have a accurate journal of what he said, or if you need to prove something, or perhaps write a book someday, you will have ample material.

Please feel comfortable with relating to this Forum or if you have any questions, please feel to ask, NO ONE will ridicule you like some other forums, and thank you very much for allowing us a glimpse into the memories of a very special boy.

7. ~Ophelia~

~Ophelia~ New Member

Hi,

What stood out to me was when he said "momma the soldiers are under fire". For a small child to use this type of language around war is a "telling" a jewel of information. Please keep a journal for him. And maybe have him draw pictures of what he's trying to express. He's a lucky little boy to have a mom who is listening and open to the possibilities. :D