Destiny Year

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by unquestionably, Nov 25, 2012.

1. unquestionably

unquestionably New Member

Generally speaking, the destiny year is calculated as follows:

Birthday: 12 June 1977 => 12 + 6 + 1977 = 1995!

So my question is, has anything significant occurred on your destiny year (as a result of pre-life planning)?

I'm still researching the next significant date after the destiny year. I remember reading something like you add the sum of the last two digits of the destiny year to the destiny year itself to derive destiny year #2, but I'm not quite sure on this...

2. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

That is amazing! Mine was 1998. That was also the year if the tiger and also the wood tiger. So according to the Chinese zodiac that was an especially string year for me. Nothing earth shattering happened that year, but I did break up with an abusive girlfriend and I went back to school full time to graduate in 2000. It was definitely a change in life direction though. Where I am today is a result of that year.

3. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

Hmmm, 2005, nope. Nothing. Pretty boring year for me as I recall.

4. ladonnacuriosa

ladonnacuriosa New Member

2003. Which happens to be probably the best year of my life to date.

That was the year I met and traveled with a soul mate of mine. We spent months and months together spending weeks in France, Holland, Greece, and his hometown in England. He is the only person in my life that I know that I have known in many lifetimes. I have never felt so connected to a person or to the energy of life than when near him.

He and I will never be together in this life time, but I think about him every day, even if just for a second. Not in the longing sense, but in the .... we are connected sense.

The Destiny year calculation isn't something that I would normally believe in but it's interesting when it happens to be true!

5. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

4+30+1960=1994...my daughter, a multi-life soulmate was born. 1994+13 (9+4=13) = 2007...the beginning of wholesale restructuring of my life. 2007+7 (0+7) = 2014...we'll see.

This calculation works in my case...both "destiny years" resulted in my awakening in different and significant ways. First, my daughter's birth in 1994 had a remarkable effect on me and at age 18 she is a wonderful friend and a fantastic child whose company I truly cherish...and, fortunately, that sentiment is reciprocated.

In 2007 I was awakened to a way of obtaining reasonable and clear answers to life long questions. While I always noticed things somehow and someway falling into place to effect my desires or to provide positive directions...it was in 2007 I discovered the method and rationale behind these synchronicities.

6. Red Night

Red Night Senior Registered

2+13+1994=2009 I was fifteen and that was the most significant year of my life (so far, it hasn't been a long one yet!). I was hit pretty hard that year by reincarnation, but in a mostly positive way, and that has a lot to do with the person I am right now.

2009+9=2018 I wonder what's in store!

Also, I find it interesting that each destiny year to follow is nine years off the last until 2099.

7. dking777

dking777 Senior Registered

I got into numerology in 1981 (Author: Kathleen Roquemore) during a period when 'reincarnation' was a major theme. Part of the appeal was the mention on the back cover of one of the books about a 'karmic' number. Karma was a word that kept coming up when I spoke about the mystical theme associated with telepathic messages coming to me from spirits. So, I became a part-time student and researched numerology indepth for myself.

I mention this because "destiny year" is not a formula I have ever seen, heard or read about until today. I did a Google search and found the only place it is mentioned is on messages boards. (Linda Goodman and 2012.) In numerology - the birth date number is usually broken down into three separate numbers that have a significant meaning and are the 'life cycles.' (This is different from the formula for pinnacle's.)

12 June 1977 would actually be viewed as " 12- 6 - 1977". Each number represents a life cycle and each number has to be reduced to a single digit. 12 would be 1 + 2= 3. 1977 would be 1+9+7+7=24. (2+4=6). Most double digits are reduced down to a single number since there are only 9 numbers. The exception is 11, 22, or 33 which are significant spiritual numbers are what many call 'master numbers.' 12/6/1977 would be calculated as 3+6+6=15. 1+5=6. In numerology - this is called the life plan (or life path) number and has it's own influence. The Karmic number is calculated by the missing consonants in the letters of your full name at birth. 6 is a major influence in your "life path" number as well as two of the three major cycles. If this 'number' is missing from the consonants in your name - then it is a significant karma number and represents 'lessons' your aimed at learning during this incarnation.

My interest was the 'karmic' numbers and the association with 'life plans' carried over from previous lives or 'pre-destiny' planning prior to birth (especially within a family setting.) I did charts for people and their families and found a unique numerical pattern (for karmic lessons and debts) existed within 'family' charts. That is what I was looking for to support the idea (that invisible spirits were whispering into my ear) that we (as spirits) planned what families we incarnated into - and our family grouping was no accident or coincidence when it came to reincarnation.

Karma "lessons" and "karmic debts" are caculated differently and have a different meaning. (See: Karma lessons and Karma debt.)

This formula you mention is a new one and I am not sure what the source of it is - and it may just be an 'off the wall' calculation on a whim from someone. I don't think it has any ancient roots with numerology.

Sincerely,

DKing

8. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Now this is interesting and have not heard of this before. For me it is 1985. For myself, 1985 was a good year hiking in the Yellowstone Country and the Beartooths Mountains in southern Montana with some good time hiking in southern Utah in the spring. But nothing earth shattering if I remember though. I think I took more photos that summer then any year before or since it seems.

9. Sister Grey

Sister Grey Senior Registered

Nothing, it was stuck in the middle of a really boring time in my life.

I'm a little doubtful about this calculation. If you were born early in January or February your year of destiny would occur when you were a tot.

And rather sadly, if you're older than 43 (born December 31) you can forget about anything exciting happening to you ever again. :laugh:

10. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

That is the case with me. My numbers add up to the year 1973 when I was 8 years old, and nothing I recall was significant in that year for me.

11. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

1990 for me. Nope, the big event was two years later...

12. unquestionably

unquestionably New Member

I just want to clarify something... A destiny year may not necessarily be the calendar year. I usually envision a year starting from your birthday.

Anyways, nothing unusual happened on my destiny year (as many have mentioned) but I was given a number on that year, which spooked me out. The number contains my two-digit destiny year plus the length to the next one plus the length to the third... If what I have read is correct, then I am likely to experience a repeat of the event(s) that occurred on my first destiny year in the "second and third octave/wave" that are yet to come... Of course, this is only my limited interpretation based on incomplete info, as the future may unfold in ways I have not anticipated...