Do you cry when you see your past life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Zelda, Jan 26, 2021.

1. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

I lived in Siena, too, but that was about 600 years earlier than you (died in 1348). I don't remember much, but what I saw was enough to later find out that the city was Siena.

Emma66 and Cyrus like this.
  2. Mimic

Mimic Active Member

I had a very strange moment in the Boston Museum of Fine Art years ago. I had been travelling with a friend, but went alone. And I got to the Egyptian section, and began crying because "There's so little of this left!"
    Still don't understand that one. It was an instant emotional reaction. There's something there though.

3. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

Hi, Seeker:

What a joyful surprise to meet somebody who was almost my neighbour not so long ago, really !

I lived near Siena, not in Siena itself. And I was never so much fascinated by architecture or things of the art, I was just a simple country guy.

Maybe if you read (or listened as an audiobook) the James Hadley Chase's "Mission to Siena" ("Zahle oder stirb"), you'd find there some details on Siena's medieval past, maybe even something you had lived through yourself in that PL of yours.

Best regards.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  4. Liebe12345

Liebe12345 New Member

Thank you for posting this. I thought I was the only one! I, too, carved out time for intense crying and emotions over my past life. I just couldn’t stop mourning a person I had lost. It felt so real and present, as though I needed to see a grief counselor. But you cant really attend grief therapy for a past life loss- far too much explaining to do. I have finally reached the stage where I don’t sob daily for this person. But I still mourn him. And certain memories of place still make me feel so melancholy.

5. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

A loving welcome to you, Liebe12345!

6. Emma66

Emma66 Once a Marine, always a Marine

Welcome Liebe12345!
    You're not alone. I cried a lot when I saw photos of places or when memories of my last past life as a marine in Vietnam spontaneously came back with a lot of emotions. Over time, that settled down. I thought I was fine but now another of my past lives (Cossack imperial guard in Russia in late 18th, early 19th ) pops out and the tears crisis start again looking at photos of places (Tsarskoïe Selo, Smolensk, Krasnoi where I died in 1812) and sometimes just with memories. I would also like to see people that I have known in this life.

Cyrus and Speedwell like this.
  7. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

Well, I'm an optimist, after all my scepticism and materialism.

No use crying over spilt milk. 'Just take care of your karma, and your karma will take of you', is my motto.
    And I hope that someday, when I look back, I'll be able to say, like Edith Piaf in this song, "Je me fous du passé / Je ne regrette rien" (= "F*** the past / I don't regret anything").

But yes, with a lump in my throat...

IMHO

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    Emma66 and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  8. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks, it helps me too to know that others have similar experiences. Though I'm more balanced nowadays, there were times when I felt there was no-one else who understood what I was going through. Years ago, people would say to me light-heartedly, "Cheer up, it might never happen!" to which I had nothing to say in response though I did sometimes reply "It already has" and leave it at that.

It's good that you seem to have most of that process already behind you. I hope things get better for you.

It seems I post bits and pieces of my experience in different threads, for example this recent post from another thread which is on a similar topic,

NonOrdinary States of Consciousness and the Accessing of Feelings

SeekerOfKnowledge and Emma66 like this.
  9. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

Just a year after. I might be there too, who knows:

SeekerOfKnowledge and Emma66 like this.