Documentary: The Life After Death Project May 15 on Sy Fy Channel (I'm in it)

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by Treehugger, May 6, 2013.

1. Treehugger

Treehugger Senior Registered

Hi, everyone, I am one of the scientists and friends of deceased author Forrest J Ackerman to be selected by the producers and director to appear in the upcoming broadcast, "The Life After Death Project", to be aired on the Sy Fy Channel May 15 at 1 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Now the full story can be told, after the producers had a chance to interview various experts in the sciences and produce some good empirical evidence.

My friend David Hawk and I were interviewed in Los Angeles two years ago by Paul Davids, the director. In early 2009, Mr. Davids himself had a mind bogging experience that seemed paranormal in origin. Printers inks and an unknown solvent communicated a message to him apparently from the then recently deceased author, Mr. Ackerman. With all the chemical analysis of this altered document this may well be the best studied example of such an occurrence to date!

A bit of background is in order: Paul Davids had known Mr. Ackerman since Paul was 12. He had mentored Paul and had also appeared in one of Mr. Davids' earlier documentary from 2005, "The Sci Fi Boys", about big names in science fiction who were partly inspired by his writings. An article about some of the phenomena presented in the new documentary appeared in the October 2010 issue of FATE Magazine.

http://www.lifeafterdeathproject.com

For the schedule details:

http://www.innermind.com/sfc/

2. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

Thank you for the information, Treehugger. That sounds like a "not to be missed" TV program!

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

This is next wednesday. Hope they replay it, or someone can link us to it after it airs. ;)

4. shadowsofmypast

shadowsofmypast Senior Registered

I went to Mr Ackermans house back in the 90's.

And I have sci fi boys dvd. I wouldn't put past

Mr Ackerman to come back.

and relay so kind message. :)

5. Treehugger

The Life After Death Project airs on Wednesday night May 15 in Southern California (1 AM on cable; 10 PM on DISH). Because of time zones the show will be airing in the early morning hours of May 16; check your local Sy Fy programming for details.

6. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thank you, I will check it out.

7. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

Did anyone catch this presentation? I saw the first hour, and it was phenomenal, but it was on so late that I couldn't stay awake. I'm hoping it will re-air in a more appropriate time slot. If any one has information on this, please post!

8. Treehugger

9. becklyn37

becklyn37 New Member

If anyone knows of a time when this program will be on again, please let me know. I missed the original air date and am really interested in seeing it! Thanks!

10. shadowsofmypast

shadowsofmypast Senior Registered

I'll buy the dvd when it comes out.