• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Does this mean anything or is it just typical dream nonsense?

melon04

Back on the night of January 1-January 2, I dreamed that I was talking to a man I've never seen before. He looked modern/from the 21st century but in the dream he told me that he knew me in two of my previous incarnations. I remember that he was short with short brown hair, rectangular glasses, and facial hair. He told me that he was my father in my 17th-century Jewish past life. Then I asked if he knew me in other lifetimes and then he answered that he knew me in one other lifetime and said something about me being a "priest in the 1800s" but no further details were given. I woke up not too long afterwards.

Dreams tend to be weird and nonsensical which is why I'm having some doubts, but I don't know if this one means anything or not.

I think if you feel like it means something, it's worth looking into. I mean both the dream and your evaluation of it are in your head. I sometimes use dreams to get an idea of how I'm really feeling at the moment because I'm horrible at judging my emotions most of the time.
Yeah I feel like there was something going on with that but the thing is that I don't know what it is.

One thing I remember my older sister said many years ago, which isn't relevant to past lives but otherwise still relevant, is that the "random people" in your dreams are actually people that you met in real life. And although the conscious mind forgets them, the subconscious mind still remembers them. (I'm not sure how true that is, though.)

Last edited:
Back on the night of January 1-January 2, I dreamed that I was talking to a man I've never seen before. He looked modern/from the 21st century but in the dream he told me that he knew me in two of my previous incarnations. I remember that he was short with short brown hair, rectangular glasses, and facial hair. He told me that he was my father in my 17th-century Jewish past life. Then I asked if he knew me in other lifetimes and then he answered that he knew me in one other lifetime and said something about me being a "priest in the 1800s" but no further details were given. I woke up not too long afterwards.

Dreams tend to be weird and nonsensical which is why I'm having some doubts, but I don't know if this one means anything or not.
Hi Melon,

I would not discount this dream at all in terms of its content. I often remember the dreams that wake me up in the night or that I wake up with in the morning. If I remember them they are usually not nonsense, but may take some analysis. However, this does not sound like a dream in the usual sense, or at least not like the dreams that I experience. It is too true to life IMO, with a fairly ordinary person carrying on a fairly sensible sounding conversation, even though it is about an esoteric topic. If it was a dream that I had, I would be trying to find out more about a possible lifetime in the 1800s as a priest. Does this person or what he said resonate with you in any way, especially in terms of the era and the vocation?

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I agree with the idea that you may have met or seen someone looking like this at some point in the past, but don't discount the fact that the past may include past lives. Also, I think we get too hung up in appearances in situations like this. Appearances are always changing. In addition, I think that disembodied beings can sometimes choose to "present" in certain ways; and that our subconscious also may sometimes "fill in the blank" where there is one with something similar to the real thing. More important may be what "feeling" this person gave you. This is not a good term, but I lack a better one. Hmmm. I can only say that my father and mother, who have both been dead for many years, have a certain identifiable "essence" to me. It is an "impression" that is impossible to describe to another, but clear to me. Anyhow, my question to you would be whether this person (discounting appearance) somehow "felt" familiar to you, or like someone you may have known?

I would not dismiss it, either. I would see it as a possibility and keep it in the back of my mind. If you keep a journal with pl memories, I would write down everything you remember about that dream. It could turn out valuable later on.

I had similar visitations like this in dreams from people I knew in past lives. The difference was that I already knew at that time that these people existed and I wished to meet them again. I guess, this was the reason why they appeared in my dreams in the first place.

I can’t be sure this weren’t just some weird, but ordinary dreams, of course, that my mind just made up. But with one person I could verify their clothing to be accurate for the time we lived in.

With loved ones there were a lot of emotions involved when we reunited in these dreams. At times it was overwhelming. That’s why I would ask the same question as S&S: Did you feel something towards that person? Did they feel familiar?

In addition, I think that disembodied beings can sometimes choose to "present" in certain ways

I think the same. While I saw those people as their past life selves, I approached them either in my current life body or in my past life body (and according clothing). In one dream I even changed intentionally from one appearance to the other because I felt more comfortable this way. Crazy, but it felt totally natural to do.

Hi Ocean,

I have never had a dream like the one reported here. At least, not that I can remember at the present. However, I have long read that in the disembodied state people recognize each other, even when their appearance changes. And, this is certainly true when people recognize each other in a new lifetime despite changes of appearance. What I was particularly speaking of was my thoughts and memories of my parents, which often just involve a memory of who they are/were (an "essence") without any visual images attached.

Cordially,
S&S

I have already had these kind of visitation dreams where I met people I knew in past lives. Sometimes we are just looking at each other with no words, sometimes I can ask questions and get answers that are plausible. Emotionally it is always very strong, not like ordinary dreams.
Like Ocean said I knew these people existed and wished to meet them again.
These dreams often happen shortly before waking up. I tried to induce this kind of dreams by calling the people I wanted to talk to, by their names before falling asleep and I was successful several times. That's sounds crazy so maybe it was only my imagination but now I write everything in my journal. Since the beginning of my journey in past lives, I have seen so many weird things.

Does this person or what he said resonate with you in any way, especially in terms of the era and the vocation?
I have no idea who this man was. He was clearly from the 21st century (so obviously in his present-day body) but I've never seen him anywhere else.

PS--I agree with the idea that you may have met or seen someone looking like this at some point in the past, but don't discount the fact that the past may include past lives. Also, I think we get too hung up in appearances in situations like this. Appearances are always changing. In addition, I think that disembodied beings can sometimes choose to "present" in certain ways; and that our subconscious also may sometimes "fill in the blank" where there is one with something similar to the real thing. More important may be what "feeling" this person gave you. This is not a good term, but I lack a better one. Hmmm. I can only say that my father and mother, who have both been dead for many years, have a certain identifiable "essence" to me. It is an "impression" that is impossible to describe to another, but clear to me. Anyhow, my question to you would be whether this person (discounting appearance) somehow "felt" familiar to you, or like someone you may have known?
I will admit that despite what I said about not knowing who this man was, I still felt a sense of familiarity. If what he told me IS actually true, then why did he leave me for over 100 years only to randomly talk to me in my sleep about something I have no idea about?

I have no idea who this man was. He was clearly from the 21st century (so obviously in his present-day body) but I've never seen him anywhere else.

I will admit that despite what I said about not knowing who this man was, I still felt a sense of familiarity. If what he told me IS actually true, then why did he leave me for over 100 years only to randomly talk to me in my sleep about something I have no idea about?
Hi Melon,

Maybe he was assigned or asked to do so. This would raise a host questions about why this would be so. However, the random casualness which seems to characterize the encounter makes me wonder whether it was not just something done "on a whim" or with a bit of longing to be in contact with you again. I.e., I am not a social media person, but I do have a Facebook page, which I primarily use to check in on children and grandchildren from time-to-time. I also, on very rare occasions, will have an urge to look up an old classmate or friend on Facebook that I have not seen in years, and sometimes decades. The latter is seldom successful, but I mention it merely by way of example. I think many people do these kinds of things. So, it may be possible that he was merely checking up (or checking in) to see how you were getting along and to renew a very old acquaintance. He may not even remember his nocturnal visit. But the information conveyed, if true, is interesting. The term "priest" could indicate a variety of things in the 1800s--ranging from Shinto in Japan to Christianity in Europe and ???? When you image "priest" does anything resonate?

Cordially,
S&S

PS--Once one steps outside of the purely physical model of reality, existence can get pretty strange. :cool:

Hi Melon,

After reviewing your comments on the matter, it seems likely to me that you were a Catholic and quite possibly a Priest at some point. This type of background and its possible continuing influence on your life is not a thing to lightly reject IMO. This is not a call for you to convert, etc., but a suggestion that you might find it productive and perhaps joyful to rekindle and deepen your acquaintance with some of the things related to that putative lifetime that you have mentioned, and seem to be attracted to.

I have myself been, in some respects, resisting a pull towards Catholicism/Orthodoxy for the last 40+ years. There is plenty to love there, and (unfortunately) plenty to put me off there as well. I won't go into details, but it has been back-and-forth across the decades. I am probably closer now than I have ever been, but there are still a host of impediments for me, so--in some sense--I am probably looking for a sign of some kind, or a very open door. However, on the whole, even after a lifetime of being a Protestant (when I was anything at all), the ancient churches--Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox--are still the "elephant in the room" for me. They are something that I cannot ignore. They are the ones with continuity going all the way back, the ones who have been around since the beginning, and the ones that have the deepest claim to validity on an institutional level (IMO).

I once heard it said that the only way one should be a Protestant is upon deeply believed principled differences with the ancient churches--i.e., there needs to be a principled rejection of the Catholic/Orthodox alternative. Otherwise, there is nothing relevant you are protesting and no reason you should be a Protest-ant. :oops: I agree with this idea, but as the years go by the principles that once motivated me seem less-and-less . . . earth shaking and important in the great scheme of things. :confused:

Anyhow, safe travels in this life and good luck in your quest. ;)

Cordially,
S&S

Last edited:
After reviewing your comments on the matter, it seems likely to me that you were a Catholic and quite possibly a Priest at some point. This type of background and its possible continuing influence on your life is not a thing to lightly reject IMO. This is not a call for you to convert, etc., but a suggestion that you might find it productive and perhaps joyful to rekindle and deepen your acquaintance with some of the things related to that putative lifetime that you have mentioned, and seem to be attracted to.
I'm perfectly fine with being religiously unaffiliated.

Also I am still wondering who this random guy was. It would seem unreasonable to try to find him online.

I'm perfectly fine with being religiously unaffiliated.
Hi Melon,

Perhaps, but there are few that do not find that particularity rather than generality is the way forward in the most vital and important relationships. That is, if any kind of deep relationship is sought. One may have general and friendly relationships with many, but in romance most look for that particular person with whom they wish to share their life rather than settle for a series of brief and increasingly meaningless encounters and affairs. Religion, which is a relationship with the divine, is the same. If anything beyond the most shallow relationship is sought, it will involve choices and focus on a particular path.

Of course, some choose celibacy and singleness in life, and some choose to remain aloof in terms of religion/God. So, you may fall into the latter camp when it comes to religion, but I believe any real and powerful relationship in either sphere requires a very singular focus, devotion and commitment. This does not bar other commitments in other types of relationships. But these are two types of relationships where, IMO, true love and devotion requires a singular commitment.

Just my two cents as the saying goes. ;)

Cordially,
S&S

PS--Early in life one tends to remain somewhat aloof in order to sample and try many things, but IMO this is mostly so that we can find what suits us best and make decisions.
PPS—If you really would like to find out more about the person in your dream, you may wish to revisit the dream often in your mind and think about him. Who knows, it may work.

Hi Melon,

Perhaps, but there are few that do not find that particularity rather than generality is the way forward in the most vital and important relationships. That is, if any kind of deep relationship is sought. One may have general and friendly relationships with many, but in romance most look for that particular person with whom they wish to share their life rather than settle for a series of brief and increasingly meaningless encounters and affairs. Religion, which is a relationship with the divine, is the same. If anything beyond the most shallow relationship is sought, it will involve choices and focus on a particular path.

Of course, some choose celibacy and singleness in life, and some choose to remain aloof in terms of religion/God. So, you may fall into the latter camp when it comes to religion, but I believe any real and powerful relationship in either sphere requires a very singular focus, devotion and commitment. This does not bar other commitments in other types of relationships. But these are two types of relationships where, IMO, true love and devotion requires a singular commitment.

Just my two cents as the saying goes. ;)

Cordially,
S&S

PS--Early in life one tends to remain somewhat aloof in order to sample and try many things, but IMO this is mostly so that we can find what suits us best and make decisions.
PPS—If you really would like to find out more about the person in your dream, you may wish to revisit the dream often in your mind and think about him. Who knows, it may work.
Thanks for sharing on commitment in romantic ‘looking for one person’ relationship and having a specific divine relationship. @SeaAndSky

It appears that reading your comments got me inspired to write the following…

(1) You wrote on the divine:
(1a) My question is ‘Is there a divine or many divines?????’
(1b) If there is a divine, is this the one described in all religions?
(1c) Or perhaps, there are as many divines as there are religions because different religion preach differently in contradictory ways and with fatal consequences for whatever reason/s.?

(2) On romantic relationship commitment
(2a) It is commonly expected to say that romantic relationship is best when it is a one to one basis.
(2b) However, I have come across people with multiple romantic partners preference at the same time. The terms used are
(2b1) Polygyny – the practice or condition of having more than one wife at one time and
(2b2 Polyamory – a woman who has more than one husband at one time.
According to fortune tellers, this is their karma.

(3) Personally, I am doing ‘research’ on how to reunite with my wife who departed 17 years ago (on 16 Feb 2023) in my next life I had an amazing marriage.
(3a) When my wife was dying around 17 years ago, she said we would reunite as siblings.
(3b) I did not place any significance on what she said.
(3b) However, over the years, I have been drawn into reuniting with my wife,
(3c) After she departed, I started writing about the love we found, shared, and grew over a period of 33 years. I found a lot of wisdom in the way we loved.

(3d) I started having ‘feelings on her and our love in all the things I do and think’.

(3e) I chanced on the subjects on reincarnation on Facebook and I started my ‘research’ so I can best ensure that my wife and I would reunite.

(3f) For example, if The Dalai Lama is a reincarnation of a past Dalai Lama, why not us??? There are other ‘testimonies’ on being reborn to parents who were past children, etc.

(4) Back to you comment on (4a) and (4b)

(4a) On the divine:
I do not have any indication of one divine or multiple divine. Perhaps, in time I will discover what divine is. What are your thoughts?
(4b) On being committed to one in a romantic relationship:
This resonates with me because I am essentially a one-woman man. When my wife was alive, I found having another relationship did not make sense in all the numerous chances that came about. After she departed, there were lovely women who were interested in having a relationship – however, I could not feel ‘love’ with these women. Did the fortune tellers made sense that karma caused people to have multiple romantic relationships as in (2b1) and (2b2)?

Please disregard if I ‘wrote too much’. 😊

Sorry for interrupting this conversation, but I really feel like going back to the original topic.

But I have heard other stories about people meeting strangers in dreams and then later meeting them in real life. Some people say that dreams are entirely meaningless, but I genuinely do believe that they can have spiritual qualities (at least part of the time). Has anybody else here ever had any similar experiences as to what I experienced (not necessarily past life-related but I would especially prefer if that is what you share)?

(Also would it be okay if the off-topic posts are moved to a separate thread?)

Sorry for interrupting this conversation, but I really feel like going back to the original topic.

But I have heard other stories about people meeting strangers in dreams and then later meeting them in real life. Some people say that dreams are entirely meaningless, but I genuinely do believe that they can have spiritual qualities (at least part of the time). Has anybody else here ever had any similar experiences as to what I experienced (not necessarily past life-related but I would especially prefer if that is what you share)?

Back to the title of this thread 'Does this mean anything or is it just typical dream nonsense?'.
(1) I joined this group because I want to seek testimonies and knowledge to how to reunite with my departed wife like how the Dalai Lama is a reincarnation of a past Dalai Lama.
(2) Within a week after my departed was buried, I dreamt of her attending to her favourite cactus. I knew she was dead. However, I wanted to know if she was visiting me in spirit. So I asked her if she could do something for me. She flashed her amazing smile. I told her to pinch me so I knew if she was visiting or it was a dream. I woke up immediately after I asked her to pinch me.
(3) I had another experience in the same week after she was buried. I could smell her presence. But I could not see her. Our two sons did not smell her.
(4) Does anyone has any similar experience?

I think the discussions of monotheism and polytheism should, at least, be moved to a new thread under the Spirituality heading. I believe Totoro can do this as a moderator.

Cordially,
S&S

(4) Does anyone has any similar experience?
I have heard that dead people in dreams may sometimes be just a result of the person missing them, but other times they actually are the person coming back to visit you.

I actually have a story to share that involved a dead pet coming back to visit me. I had an English budgerigar who died back in March 2020. He had seizures that he would usually recover from within a few minutes, but this last one got him. We had him for around 5 1/2 years and he was around 6 years old (English budgies don't live as long as their smaller counterparts due to health problems from inbreeding). He wasn't very tame and didn't like to be pet most of the time but I was his favorite person. Approximately a month and a half later, he came back to see me one last time.

I remember that in the dream, I was told that he wasn't dead but was buried alive as a mistake so my dad unburied him out of the backyard. However I didn't know until a week later, and then when I found out I felt bad. I had other birds in the dream too (my two lovebirds and a nonexistent cockatiel; I remember we were considering getting a cockatiel around this time but it never happened), but I decided to spend time with him. He looked much younger and healthier, and in fact he actually looked like how he did when we first got him as a six-month-old baby. He would also let me pet him.

When I woke up, I was crying all day and the next day. I have never had any dreams like this before and haven't had another like it ever since.

Last edited:
I have heard that dead people in dreams may sometimes be just a result of the person missing them, but other times they actually are the person coming back to visit you.

I actually have a story to share that involved a dead pet coming back to visit me. I had an English budgerigar who died back in March 2020. He had seizures that he would usually recover from within a few minutes, but this last one got him. We had him for around 5 1/2 years and he was around 6 years old (English budgies don't live as long as their smaller counterparts due to health problems from inbreeding). He wasn't very tame and didn't like to be pet most of the time but I was his favorite person. Approximately a month and a half later, he came back to see me one last time.

I remember that in the dream, I was told that he wasn't dead but was buried alive as a mistake so my dad unburied him out of the backyard. However I didn't know until a week later, and then when I found out I felt bad. I had other birds in the dream too (my two lovebirds and a nonexistent cockatiel; I remember we were considering getting a cockatiel around this time but it never happened), but I decided to spend time with him. He looked much younger and healthier, and in fact he actually looked like how he did when we first got him as a six-month-old baby. He would also let me pet him.

When I woke up, I was crying all day and the next day. I have never had any dreams like this before and haven't had another like it ever since.
Thanks for sharing @melon04, that dead pets visit via dreams.
May I know why you cried??

This is just to let those interested know:

A new thread has been opened under the "Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality" heading named "Monotheism and Polytheism Compared". So, further conversations related to this topic can be continued there.

Cordially,
S&S

It was just a very unique and emotional experience for me. I've seen my pets in dreams before (both living and dead), but all other instances felt empty compared to this one and just felt like a typical dream. This one, however, was different.
Hi @melon04 ,
Unlike previous death of your pets,this time you cried because you got a kind of connection.
This is just to let those interested know:

A new thread has been opened under the "Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality" heading named "Monotheism and Polytheism Compared". So, further conversations related to this topic can be continued there.

Cordially,
S&S
Thanks @SeaAndSky for creating Monotheism and Polytheism Compared. I got it at this link:

Hi Melon,

Pets and people--that is a pretty significant difference. Is the same phenomenon at work? Frankly, I don't know, but I do note that the person you met in the dream gave no indication, and you have no indication, that he was anything but currently alive in the present day. OTOH, the pet dreams involve pets that you know to be dead, or (from what I can tell) were not owned by you.

It is possible that the person is disembodied. So, perhaps he is a guide or other friendly entity "presenting" in a form congruent with the current day and age, but the form is not one you recognized, though you recognize the animals in your dreams. So, there are quite a few differences here. I can't tell anything for sure, but I lean towards ideas previously discussed in terms of the person in your dream. OTOH, the pet dreams seem to be something else.

I suspect that they are either (1) dreams, or (2) some kind of hybrid combining dream content and a visitation. There are reports of the latter happening with people, where the spirits of the dead are sometimes said to appear in a dream scenario in order to communicate with the dreamer. Either way, there is a very strong emotional content that--to me at least--makes me suspect that they represent something in your past and life that is more significant and important to you than pets alone.

Cordially,
S&S

It is possible that the person is disembodied. So, perhaps he is a guide or other friendly entity "presenting" in a form congruent with the current day and age, but the form is not one you recognized, though you recognize the animals in your dreams. So, there are quite a few differences here. I can't tell anything for sure, but I lean towards ideas previously discussed in terms of the person in your dream. OTOH, the pet dreams seem to be something else.
That makes sense. I also had a feeling that the pet dream was an entirely different thing. These two dreams had two very different feelings and I will admit that me talking about the pet dream did kind of go off-topic a bit.

I suspect that they are either (1) dreams, or (2) some kind of hybrid combining dream content and a visitation. There are reports of the latter happening with people, where the spirits of the dead are sometimes said to appear in a dream scenario in order to communicate with the dreamer. Either way, there is a very strong emotional content that--to me at least--makes me suspect that they represent something in your past and life that is more significant and important to you than pets alone.
I have heard about people being visited by deceased people in dreams before. Although this isn't something I've personally experienced, the dream with my bird was the closest thing I ever got.

I have heard about people being visited by deceased people in dreams before.
I don't know if I go off-topic but this has happened several times in my life. A few weeks ago, a funny and happy thing happened. In waking life I tried to make contact with my Higher Self, so I didn't expect this to happen. In my dream I found myself standing next to a bar in a public place and a woman came walking toward me. I recognized her as my deceased aunt. She looked younger, had a short haircut, no glasses and she radiated joy and happiness. As soon as I recognized her, I hugged her and told her I was so happy to see her. Then some 'reason' kicked in and I told her with some traces of disbelief in my voice: 'You know this is a dream, don't you?'. She looked back at me, full of radiating joy, and said 'yes'. I continued: 'Are you real?' . 'YESSSSSSSSSSSSS', she responded.
Me: 'Can I ask you all the questions I am looking for?'
Her: 'Yes'

Sadly enough I don't remember what followed next. Did I grab this opportunity to ask my questions (and forgot) or did the dream dissolve by itself? The fact is that I really only remember some fuzziness and then nothing at all. Did something happen in that fuzziness? I don't know.
What I can't forget is the powerful happiness she was radiating.

I don't know if I go off-topic but this has happened several times in my life. A few weeks ago, a funny and happy thing happened. In waking life I tried to make contact with my Higher Self, so I didn't expect this to happen. In my dream I found myself standing next to a bar in a public place and a woman came walking toward me. I recognized her as my deceased aunt. She looked younger, had a short haircut, no glasses and she radiated joy and happiness. As soon as I recognized her, I hugged her and told her I was so happy to see her. Then some 'reason' kicked in and I told her with some traces of disbelief in my voice: 'You know this is a dream, don't you?'. She looked back at me, full of radiating joy, and said 'yes'. I continued: 'Are you real?' . 'YESSSSSSSSSSSSS', she responded.

Sadly enough I don't remember what followed next. Did I grab this opportunity to ask my questions (and forgot) or did the dream dissolve by itself? The fact is that I really only remember some fuzziness and then nothing at all. Did something happen in that fuzziness? I don't know.
What I can't forget is the powerful happiness she was radiating.
Hi @fireflydancing,
I want to believe that you will know the truth as to why you cannot forget the powerful happiness your aunt was radiating eventually.

... Dreams tend to be weird and nonsensical ...

To me, dream-reality is awake-reality on steroids ...

A balanced life, as learning process, implies your thoughts' creating a problem, then observing it, wishing for its favorable outcome, experiencing it, then interpreting the lesson. This happens over and over, both when awake and when asleep. When asleep this happens much faster than when awake, because the non-physical environment is much more malleable.

That was a nice experience, and it is likely an offer of more direct communication from your inner-guide. It may have taken a familiar / beloved appearance to make you comfortable.

Look forward to the next communication, expect it to happen, prepare a list with the questions you want to ask, tell yourself before falling asleep that you'll communicate and that you'll remember everything when you wake up. It will happen if you aren't afraid that it won't.

If you wake up before you finished your "conversation", tell yourself that you fall back asleep and re-enter your dream. It usually works.

You may not get answers to everything you ask, because you'll ask questions that don't make sense. Also, you have to be aware that the information you receive is distorted by your beliefs and expectations, so you have to always tell yourself before such contacts that you leave aside all your beliefs and expectations, to commit to that.

Nice!

I remember the first time when I had a full Q&A session with my inner-guide, and I asked until I didn't know what to ask more. I wasn't prepared.

Now, I contact my inner-guide daily, in a light trance.

====
EDIT: If you don't already have a dream journal, start one, and it will help. Write in it immediately when you wake up, even if it is just a sleep brake. Good luck!

That was a nice experience, and it is likely an offer of more direct communication from your inner-guide. It may have taken a familiar / beloved appearance to make you comfortable.

Look forward to the next communication, expect it to happen, prepare a list with the questions you want to ask, tell yourself before falling asleep that you'll communicate and that you'll remember everything when you wake up. It will happen if you aren't afraid that it won't.

If you wake up before you finished your "conversation", tell yourself that you fall back asleep and re-enter your dream. It usually works.

You may not get answers to everything you ask, because you'll ask questions that don't make sense. Also, you have to be aware that the information you receive is distorted by your beliefs and expectations, so you have to always tell yourself before such contacts that you leave aside all your beliefs and expectations, to commit to that.

Nice!

I remember the first time when I had a full Q&A session with my inner-guide, and I asked until I didn't know what to ask more. I wasn't prepared.

Now, I contact my inner-guide daily, in a light trance.

====
EDIT: If you don't already have a dream journal, start one, and it will help. Write in it immediately when you wake up, even if it is just a sleep brake. Good luck!
Hi @baro-san ,
Thanks for your sharing. Are you OK to screenshot how your dream journal looks like?

Back