English life time – an unclear vision

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Rainmaker, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Rainmaker

Rainmaker New Member

I have used Dick Sutphen’s pastlife regression CD’s several times now, but I am still not sure of the accuracy of the visions I get because it’s all based on trusting my feelings and what I visualize during a regression.

I want to share this experience that I had, perhaps if anyone could help on finding additional clues on tracing this life time, Of course the session starts by following through the journey which will lead into seeing myself as a 15 years old child, during this regression I saw myself as a 15 years old boy, in 1828, in a slightly above middleclass house somewhere in the English country side, I was wearing what seemed to be like a private school official uniform, red jacket, brown shoes and trousers, I was standing in front of a large mirror inside the Victorian style small living room of the house, just staring at myself, I only recognized that I had blond hair, the living room was small and filled with lots of furniture, the walls were covered with lots of paintings and portraits of people and nature. I am not sure whether or not this was my home; I didn’t see anybody else with me in the house.

I was trying to find out any other major events that happened during the years of this life time; unfortunately I saw nothing at all, just a fuzzy vision of a building or a house collapsing.

During the regression, I learned that I was proud to be a college graduate, and I managed to know my occupation, I either owned a paper mill, or managed it, I only visualized the process of making the paper, it was a small manual factory that contained mostly wooden machines, I knew it was some sort of a factory, at first I thought it was a newspaper or magazine printing place but no ink was involved, just lots of blank paper.

I had a wife, and our baby died within a few weeks after birth, and after our baby’s death I became quite violent with my wife, I am not married yet in this life, but what I saw made me feel very bad after the regression because I am not a violent person, I can’t even hurt an ant!!

I saw my wife leaving me; and myself becoming lonely and miserable, I left the paper mill, or closed it, not sure.

After the regression I did a small research about this, I was surprised to know that there were hundreds of paper mills in England and Wales during the 19th Century, most of them were in the country side, even though I have never been to Europe before, except Italy, but so far, I am aware of at least four life times in Europe, two of them in Ireland, and I have always been interested and connected to Ireland.

Unfortunately my visions were not clear and didn’t get the chance to know more about this life time, it seemed quite boring, Strangely, I remember in my childhood, I was quite interested in certain school topics, such as the history of paper invention and development, and the influence of printing throughout history, these were some of the basic school topics that were given to us during 4th and 8th grades and still remember their moments in class, but still, I am not really that crazy about papers!!

2. stardis

stardis Senior Registered

Hello Rainmaker.

Thanks for sharing this with us - it is very interesting.

Do the other past lives have anything to do with an industry?

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for sharing that Rainmaker :thumbsup:

There's an impressive amount of detail from your regressions, but not enough to pinpoint a particular place, which is a pity. I hope you will continue with the regression CD's and stay focussed on this lifetime, you might even come up with a name if you're really lucky :)

Chris

4. Rainmaker

Rainmaker New Member

Stardis, this is the first one with a clear occupation, I did not recognize any other occupations or jobs from the other four past lives that I know, except for one where I was a soldier, but I felt the soldier one was some sort of a national duty rather than an occupation.

Chris, sometimes I feel like I am blocking myself from seeing more traceable details because I can’t just trust my imagination, even though what I visualized described my surroundings as if I was watching through my own eyes, I am not able to see myself unless I am standing in front of a reflection, but still, the details I get from dreams are much more clearer from those I get from regressions, in one dream I was able to see myself clearly in a reflection of a window.

The above details of this past life are actually much summarized, some more details also included my wife, she was tall, thin and had black hair and wears mostly black clothes, maybe she was sad because of the baby’s death, I did in fact see the university where I graduated from, it looked very much like oxford and Cambridge and many other universities, as for the house, it was based on shady area with lots of trees with orange leaves, even the small muddy road in front of the house was quite leafy, this might suggest it was autumn.

5. Truthseeker

Truthseeker Former Moderator

Thank you Rainmaker.

It sounds like Dick Sutphen's CDs are giving you some pretty good results.

6. Meagan

Meagan New Member

Rainmaker, I found some interesting info on a couple in the paper-making business in England who lost a child. Thought you might find it interesting.

Exerpts:

Source

http://www.goodhind.us/William_&_Ann.html

There are also pictures of the house they lived in.

7. Rainmaker

Rainmaker New Member

Truthseeker, thanks, the CD’s are interesting yes but unfortunately I don’t get the time to use them much, regressions takes considerable time and effort and is pretty exhausting, yet very interesting, and still, I hoping to get a real past life regression sometime in the future, I mean an actual one with a therapist.

Meagan, thanks for the effort, I really appreciate this, and what you got there are really impressive information, even though my visions might not be as accurate as I thought but some details might be – somewhat - coinciding with my visions, such as the date of birth and occupation, above all, I did in fact feel that the paper industry was not actually a family business, or something I got from parents or grandparents, yet other details of the Goodhind family highly contradicts, not this past life in particular but others as well – maybe not.

8. Rainmaker

Rainmaker New Member

I did find this new info, during that time the only school (as far as I found) which had an official uniform was the Duke of York Military School, formally, the Royal Military Asylum, founded in 1803 for orphan children who lost their families in the Napoleonic Wars, the uniform of the school since early times was a red jacket !!

Still, between 1803 and 1900 more than 10,000 students graduated from it.