• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Ever find something that reminds you of a lost memory?

Tinnos

Ok what a bad title. Let me explain. There's this little realm I like to go to in my head when I get bored and...maaaan!! this description is still bad!
But in my little daydream-world, there's a certain type of house that I see a lot of, and I am not sure how to describe the style. But I found this picture of a house, while browsing pinterest, that looks soooooo much like one of my dream-world houses. And now I desperately want to know where it's located, or literally anything about it, but reverse searching gives me nothing.
tumblr_m3uxm1IasB1qf8em3o1_500.jpg

Have you ever had this experience? Found a real-world hint of something from your internal dream-world, but frustratingly can never find anything more?
Sorry for the terrible explanation, I hope somebody else understands.

Cyrus

Senior Registered
Ok what a bad title. Let me explain. There's this little realm I like to go to in my head when I get bored and...maaaan!! this description is still bad!
But in my little daydream-world, there's a certain type of house that I see a lot of, and I am not sure how to describe the style. But I found this picture of a house, while browsing pinterest, that looks soooooo much like one of my dream-world houses. And now I desperately want to know where it's located, or literally anything about it, but reverse searching gives me nothing.
tumblr_m3uxm1IasB1qf8em3o1_500.jpg

Have you ever had this experience? Found a real-world hint of something from your internal dream-world, but frustratingly can never find anything more?
Sorry for the terrible explanation, I hope somebody else understands.

I have a lot of dejà-vus, provoked by old houses, by old narrow streets going up or down, so I understand.

But what do you mean when you say that "frustratingly can never find anything more"?
Never tried to do a regresssion on that image? It could work. You surely lived in such a house or knew someone close to you whom you visited there often... Who knows?

Good luck.

Last edited:

Klaud

The Sumela monastery in Turkey makes me feel some kind of way. I don't think it was that building specifically, but it definitely reminds me of something. I just can't figure out what

The Traveler

Senior Registered
Sometime some deja vu.
Other watching movies.
Some scenes into Fetih 1453 and into The Lost City of Z, (when fawcett and sons are rounded by hostiles indios in the amazon jungle).
No, okay, the lost city of Z for me was a continue Deja Vu, by the start at the end of movie. very strange feeling.
Otherwise i am 100% sure i am not percy fawcett and i was not any kind of historical characters.