Experiences with the Woolger CD

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Kislany, May 18, 2008.

1. Kislany

Kislany Just searching...

I'd like to have here shared experiences using Woolger's CD. I had some good ones, that I'll post in the thread. Please post yours as well :thumbsup:

After a discussion in the books section a few daus ago, I bought the Healing your Past Lives book and CD by Roger Woolger. I started reading the book a few days ago, and tonight I got a chance to listen to the first track of this CD. I don't know yet what to make of it, except I'm surprised because if it's only imagination that came to me while listening to this, the images came very easily and vividly, much more so than any other meditation or PL regression tape I've listened to before.
    So here is what I saw.

First I went back to some childhood memories (some of which were deeply buried, but came instantly after many years to surface - nothing serious, just stuff that I didn't think I'd ever remember). While a kid many years ago we didn't have Barbie dolls or anything fancy like the kids nowadays have. I had a simple small plain doll that I loved very much and one of my favourite past times with this doll was to make her clothes and dress her up. Now making her clothes was something completely different than usual, lol. I was using dad's no longer useful socks (my mom was giving them to me as she knew I'd use them for 'dress up purposes :D), cutting them to size, also cutting holes for arms, making them shorter or longer size for mini or maxi dresses, etc. This must be absolutely weird for the nowadays kids, but for me that was something I truly enjoyed. Changing the color of the dress everyday (well ok except red coz dad didn't have any red socks :D) and making the doll new dresses. Tonight I somehow re-experienced that joy I was feeling as a kid, feeling which I've completely forgotten.

After that, at Woolger's next instructions, I imagined that I was a grown up doing the same as I was doing in my previous recall, but on a grown up scale. And weird, but the following images came to me out of nowhere, very easily, just like the memories of me being a child dressing up my doll.

I was in a room, in front of me was a woman with arms outstretched, and I was fixing the arms of her dress - or more like a long dark blue gown. Then I went down on my knees, fixing the bottom of the gown, and went around her fixing stuff here and there. I was asked to look around, which I did, and the room was relatively big, but with things all scattered around, threads, scissors, everything lying around the room, the floor, on tables. And I felt comfortable there. It must have been my home or my atelier. (funny coz now I'm just like that, I have all my things scattered around my house, I hate the 'hotel' or 'museum' style places where everything has it's place and it shines like diamonds, where your guests have to take off their shoes when entering your house).

The next image found the other woman buttoning up her gown (dress?), putting up the cloack that was attached to the gown (maybe was raining outside?) and before leaving, handing me over some paper bills. I saw myself taking these bills and smiling, as it was natural to take these bills for the work. I didn't see myself counting the bills, but maybe I did afterwards, or maybe I trusted her, no idea.

Then the images ended. It was all quite vivid and I'm still puzzling whether it's a past life memory or just my imagination, or something I've seen in the tv...
    But somehow it didn't feel like imagination or tv, it felt a bit different, more natural, as if I knew exactly what I was doing and how to do it. Also I didn't have to sit and meditate for it, the whole thing lasted around 10 minutes. It all started from thinking back to things I've done as a child, and then going off from there...

So if this was a pl memory, I guess as a child I was reenacting this with my doll, and as I grew up, I eventually grew out of it. I have absolutely no interest in making clothes anymore (even hate sewing back fallen buttons), but the artist in me survived nevertheless, as now I make jewelry :laugh:

2. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your first past life memory! :) :thumbsup:

It's interesting how often we re-live our past lives as children in our playing and other activities.

Do you have any idea what country or era it was? What would you say if you had to say something - what comes first to mind?

Karoliina

3. Kislany

Hm, my first thought was somewhere in Europe, maybe England, or Germany or Poland, but the first thought was Europe - England (funny that I didn't think 'the UK' as I usually think of the islands nowadays, but "England"...). And I felt like I was not rich, but I was not very poor either, somewhere above lower class but bit less than middle class...just a very regular person.

4. Eevee

Eevee Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Congratulations, Kislany ! :thumbsup: It will be interesting to explore this life further. Carol once said to me, that 'once the door to a certain life is opened, the memories might come flowing in after a while'. It is often that way for me, once you have uncovered one PL scene, soon there is more to come ! :)

What did the lady look like? Was the dress you were sewing ordinary or fancy? Do you remember her hairstyle? What colour was the dress, what kind of fabric was it? What was its length? Did she wear stockings? What colour? Her shoes? What type? Could you see anything outside when the door was opened? You see, there are many things to reflect on when you play back that memory. Maybe this helps you a little to explore further. (That is often how I get more details...bring the scene to my mind again after I had the memory, and then trying to extend what I saw).

Good luck !

Eevee

5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

hug2.gifHi Kislany,

I enjoyed reading your experience. To me it's the small details, the ordinary-- every day skills and life, the feelings you expressed that suggest it is past life - not imagination.

It is also the expression "it is all still quite vivid" that has my attention. When past life memories surface - they are more then just a memory. There is a whole gamut of sensations and awarenesses that happens.

When you reflect on the experience - what is it about you that you realized? Is there anything that well - for lack of a better expression -- became whole?

6. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

That's great, Kislany, sounds like you remembered a past-life, thanks for sharing - :thumbsup:

Eevee's suggestion is a good one, I often do that after meditating, I just sit quietly for 10 minutes and reflect back on what I've just experienced (if anything) and sometimes doing that uncovers a few more details.

That Roger Woolger cd sounds very good, I think I might have to give that one a go myself - :D

7. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Wow, congratulations Kislany! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing your experience. I also think Woolger's cd sounds interesting. Although my experiences so far with guided regressions are mixed I'm always up for trying new ones :)

I can't wait to read updates on this ;)

8. Clivia

Clivia Senior Registered

I absolutely enjoyed reading your memories Kislany.

I too tried Woolger's cd and came across a new pl - starting from current's life's childhood play - for me it was jewish doctor ( also )in England :)

am looking forward to read more

Clivia

9. Kislany

I think it worked because I didn't expect anymore for a CD to work for me, I've tried too many without any real success, so my expectancy threshold was quite low. And the strange thing is, it was not even a real meditation, it felt like...remembering, nothing more. Almost...anticlimatic, if you know what I mean :laugh:

Thanks guys for the additional things to ponder on. I will, because I'd really like to know more about that particular life. It felt like an ordinary life, just like the current one (or at least I was in an ordinary time in my life that I had a glimpse at), where I was sort of...content with the life, nothing traumatic. I just liked being who I was (just like now in this life).

Willl keep you posted if more surfaces.

I'm just afraid now that I'll be expecting more from the CD as I go along with the next tracks, and that'll block any other memories from surfacing :rolleyes:

Well Curious Girl, you started it all, as it was your question in the books section that pushed me to buy the book and the CD :tongue:

10. Karoliina

You know, we all experience past lives differently. :) It's often been like that to me, too - how you describe it. I was wondering if the reason to this, or to the difficulty to remember past lives at all (it hasn't been natural or easy for me, either) is connected to the fact that like you, I'm also very content with my life and don't have big problems or issues. Therefore it might not be as crucial to remember past lives as to some other people, who really need the healing you can get from remembering.

Just a thought - and I don't mean we happy people shouldn't be remembering past lives at all. :laugh:

Karoliina

11. Kislany

Actually it's funny but I had this thought as well when I was pondering why I didn't have any sensational recalls :rolleyes: and it makes sense in a way, I guess...

12. Kislany

Oh great Curious Girl, please let us know when you tried the CD, I'm curious what you experiences with it will be :thumbsup:

13. Kislany

A next brief experience using the Woolger CD

The third track, a rather short one - 9 minutes only, deals with remembering very briefly a past life, just bits and pieces of it, including the death and beyond, like a fast forward.

While thinking of various countries, I found myself drawn to England and saw a young girl, teenager or just above, all dressed in white - white floating skirt, white shirt, holding sometimes with her hand a white big hat. I then saw myself riding on a bike, quite happy and giggling to myself. I'm on a country road, full of dust, and I know I'm going home to the next village. On my left and right is all green, and only some houses can be seen in the distance. It seems I'm riding on this road quite regularly, at least it feels like it.

I get off the bike, and walk just a bit, and in front of me suddenly it seems like a piece of the road is lifting, at least that's how I see it.

But then the image goes away, and the next scene should show something happy in my life. However I can't find anything, I see a person with black hair, sort of stuck, it's a bit confusing as to what this person is doing. It seems is holding a sort of camera on a tripod and just can't move, trying to advance, but can't, his legs are getting weak and sort of stumbling. But I can't identify myself with this person, so it can't be me, the image is all wrong, like a dream.

The next scene is about how I died. I'm back on the road where I was riding my bike. I was walking, and where the road sort of 'lifted', it turned out to be a snake that bit me. I don't recall the actual biting, but I see myself from a distance lying on the ground, just like that...I now realise why I didn't find anything in the previous scene about being happy, because there is no more of me at that time, I'm no longer there. I wonder if that person in black is related to my funeral, I couldn't see much of it, except the guy trying to advance, but getting stuck, could not move, could not take a further step. Just weird...

No strong emotions here. It seem that it was a happy, but rather short life. Might explain my fear of snakes. On second thought, almost everyone is afraid of snakes, so I can't attribute the fear to this past life for sure. Just a might...

I just don't get any strong vibes out of this life.

14. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hi Kislany,

The first thing that struck me was the role of the photographer and how you felt separate. Check out this site about post mortem photography.

If you check on poisonous snakes in England there is only one and it is not an aggressive snake. From your description of sudden death and the "road lifting" --it seems more likely that you died from a fall - perhaps from the bike.

I am looking forward to your thoughts and reflections. :D

15. Sunniva

Hey :)

Thanks for sharing this! It's so wonderful to read how the pieces of this past life of yours come together :)

Just to add, I think it may be very possible that your fear of snakes originates in that life. Personally, I don't fear snakes (not that we have many in the Danish wilderness :D ) and I strongly believe that the phobias we carry around are either related to past or present life traumas - not 'mass-hysteria' : angel:D

16. Kislany

Thanks Deborah and Sunniva!

Deborah, actually after that I was thinking about the snake and was wondering how could I die on the road from a snake bite and why I didn't try to pedal home or something. I really have no idea.

I've just googled about snakes in England and found about adders. On a site I found just now it says 'Adders are relatively common in areas of rough, open countryside and are often associated with woodland edge habitats'. I did see myself riding and then walking with my bike on a countryside, it's true.

Haven't heard of adders before, so I have to research a bit more if what I've seen is plausible.

If I fell of a bike, could I have died from this? Maybe by hitting my head? But what about that portion of the road in front 'lifting' itself? I just can't figure that one out.

I'll have to meditate more on this, as I'd really like to get to the bottom of it.

One thought I was left with at the end of this short recall was 'what a short, wasted life'. Hm...

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. Never heard of post mortem photography so I'm curious now.

17. Reynardine

Reynardine Senior Registered

Wow, Kislany, that's a very fascinating experience! I wonder if the road seemed to lift because you were leaving your body, perspectives and so on were distorted for a moment or two...hope this makes sense, it's kind of difficult to explain!

Please keep us posted, I find this most interesting!

18. Sunny1994

Sunny1994 SUNNY1994

I also ordered the set, and received it today. I have already tried it, and was amazed at the results! As you go thru, it asks you to remember things you done during your childhood. Playing, Games, Hobbies, etc. I was thinking back to when I was prob. 10-12. My Grandparents lived in the country, and me and my cousin used to spend alot of time in the woods "Building" things out of crates, and whatever other old lumber we could find. And, sometimes we would just arrange old rail road ties and take turns driving the tractor around.

Well, today, as I was listening to the cd, I was remembering all of that. I was actually quite suprised by how vivid it all seemed. Anyway, as it went along I seen myself as a Man ((which was pretty strange)) who was busy building some kind of structure. I was on top of this building, and when I looked at what I was wearing it kinda reminded me of what the Amish wear around here now.

The pants were dark colored, shirt also I think. And, I had on suspenders. I had a vague recollection of a woman, ((it was kinda like I was thinking of her, as I was him)) I am assuming she was his wife. She was also very pretty. But, other then her I don't remember anyone else. I didn't seem to be a overly happy person. I would easily say he seemed a but depressed, as feelings go. It seems weird to me all that I got from this one experience. But, it kinda overwhelmed me.

I am hoping to be able to try again this weekend. Hopefully it will go well again. ;0)

19. Kislany

Sunny, this is very interesting. It is so easy, isn't it, to go back with the CD through childhood memories and then instantly you're somewhere else and all that in such a short time. I pretty much gave up on the CD even before buying it, because nothing else seemed to have worked before, so I was amazed at the results :laugh:

One thing I've noticed - with tracks 1 and 3 I might have stumbled upon the same careless, sort of happy (but relatively short) life of a seamstress somewhere in England.

Will you maybe tap in the same lifetime with a next track as well, to uncover more about that unhappy builder?

Looking forward to your further exploration with the CD, please let us know what your experiences will be with the next tracks. :thumbsup:

Anyone else tried this CD and would like to share? ;)

Marika

20. ChrisR

I haven't tried the cd yet, but your experiences have been such a good advertisment, that I have ordered it for myself today - :thumbsup: :)

21. Sunny1994

Sunny1994 SUNNY1994

Hello! Thanks for the reply Kislany ;) . I haven't had the chance to listen to the entire CD yet. But, can't wait to try out the other tracks. Your right, it is amazing how quickly things seem to progress though. I have only tried one other CD, but it was ~nothing~ like this one. I am def. happy w/ it! :thumbsup: I will let you know what happens next. Thanks ;0)

22. Sunniva

You've all made me very curious! :D

What is the title of it? I may want to order it myself ;) :thumbsup:

23. Kislany

Here is a link to the original post by Deborah about this book. ;)

24. Sunniva

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

I also ordered it now :D

25. catseye

catseye Senior Registered

road lifting

Perhaps the reason that the road was lifting is because you were having a fainting spell, then you could have injured yourself in a fall.

I don't know what kind of poison an adder has but if you were bitten perhaps you were trying to cycle for help which would have merely forced the poison through your system faster and you may have passed out only to die from lack of help.

Where did you get Woolger's CD? I'd like to give it a try.

catseye:cool

26. Karoliina

Hello Catseye, nice to see you. :)

You can find Woolger's cd here.

At least in Finland adder's bite is rarely dangerous for an adult, but it's a different story if you're allergic. They also advise you not to move once you've been bitten.

Karoliina

27. ChrisR

I've just tried the cd for the first time today and I got off to a good start with it.

When prompted to remember the games I played as a child, I found myself focussing on one particular game I used to play with my Action Man and my sister's Barbie Doll - :eek: - I used take the lid from one of our boxed games and turn it over and pretend it was a boat. I would load it up with supplies, bedding, clothes, provisions etc., then our living room carpet would become a huge lake as I pulled the lid/boat around, pretending that I was sailing upon it.

While I was focussing on this game, I gradually became aware of myself on a crudely built wooden raft, I was standing in the center of it and holding on to a single mast trying to balance myself because the water was very rapid and there were many rocks and lots of surf. I was dressed in primitive clothes and my hair was long and matted. I could see both sides of the river and it was lined with dense trees, it looked like I was in the middle of somewhere like the Amazonian jungle, although this is just an example, it could have been anywhere like that.

It didn't last very long unfortunately, but what I did see was very detailed. It's hard to say if this was a past-life memory, I've never done anything like that in my present life, and the vision didn't really last long enough for me to know what I was thinking or feeling at the time, I know that I was clinging on to that mast, and fearful that the raft might capsize.

But overall, I was very impressed with the cd and I can't wait to try the rest of it.

Chris - :)

28. Karoliina

This is getting very interesting with the cd - might have to order a copy myself. :)

Chris, did you look like someone, who could be from the Amazon area, or what did your ethnicity appear to you?

Karoliina

29. Kislany

Wow Chris, this is great! I had similar experience with it, in terms of very vivid but also very short memories. I haven't tried the CD in a week now, will have to give it another go. I've done so far the first 3 tracks, all with some nice results. Curious how you will find the next tracks ;)

kislany

30. ChrisR

I was tall and skinny, my skin was dark, not black, but not white, somewhere in between. It was definitely in a jungle environment, it could have been anywhere, but my feelings direct me to somewhere in South America, I don't know, just speculating at the moment.

Thanks Kislany, it's thanks to you that I even tried this cd, I probably would never have bothered with it if it weren't for your interesting experiences with it - :thumbsup: