• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Facebook, Twitter & YouTube

Ailish

Administrator Emerita
YouTube, too!

We are also proud to announce the new addition of the forum's YouTube channel: Forum Video section

Now it's easy to find all of your favorite videos on one channel, as well as discover new ones added by our staff.

Happy viewing!

Deborah

Director Emerita
Staff member
Super Moderator
updates

Just a reminder - we're on Facebook and Carol has her own page!

Just search for Carol Bowman Past Lives Well - she has two. ;)

Carol Bowman is the other. :D

LisaR

Senior Registered
Someone might want to go on YouTube and update the videos, though. There are many blank/deleted videos in the playlists.

LisaR

Senior Registered
Ive just clicked on the link from 2010 from Ailish on this post. All the links are working etc
Hm, very odd because now when I go to Ailish’s 2010 post, the link is different, and says “Forum video section” and it takes me back to the forum where I can’t even find the original archives thread. (?!)

LisaR

Senior Registered
Ive just clicked on the link from 2010 from Ailish on this post. All the links are working etc
I just remembered earlier I subscribed to the channel so I went directly to YouTube. In the “favorites” playlist I still see 15 out of 38 videos as deleted/removed, and the “Investigation into past lives” playlist, all are deleted/removed. That’s what comes up for me as a subscriber on YouTube. (Shrug) Weird.

briski

Senior Registered
Hm, very odd because now when I go to Ailish’s 2010 post, the link is different, and says “Forum video section” and it takes me back to the forum where I can’t even find the original archives thread. (?!)

So odd, yesterday it was workiing when i tested it and now today i have the sane issue as you. It also signs me out of the forum. So now i agree the links etc arent right