Found on facebook; 10/14/16

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Don LH, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Don LH

Don LH seeker

On my facebook news feed today.

Wimp.com

2 hrs ·
    When Cyndi's 5-year-old son finally told her why he kept waking up at night, she was so stunned by the reason that she kept it a secret from everyone... including her husband. But when Cyndi found a black-and-white photograph inside the pages of a book, everything changed.
    Ryan Hammons story was a feature on the Today Show. Research revealed 52 very specific indicators were verified to be true about his previous incarnation. This is the link:
    http://www.littlethings.com/ryan-re...imp&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=shocking

2. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Excellent example of getting the information from the child first - then researching the facts later. Most are not so lucky to be able to identify. Lucky mom, lucky kid. Loved reading the story.

4. taehan

taehan Active Member

Wow this was great!! I wish i could recognize myself or at least know who i was, i see it as a blessing for that child.. Now i wonder if he'd still act similar because hes more aware of his past self..

5. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

This story was featured on the "Ghost Inside My Child" program a few years ago. The show ran for two or three seasons.