• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

General consensus

Hi Cyrus. I hope your doing well.

IMO you shouldn't dismiss NDE's and such so easily. I myself had one in 1998. If one wants to examine the nature of consciousness one must martial all human experience at their disposal. Particularly when those experiences are relatively uniform across cultures.

I have many theories about how consciousness relates to Quantum Physics if you would like to debate them.

Talking about consciousness as being simply energy doesn't give one the structure underlying what energy actually is and how it could possibly remain cohesive beyond the physical body. So far what's been discussed in this thread has been pretty shallow IMO.

I've found that beyond the quantum level there's an expulsion into another realm with a totally different variant of physics.

Its still physics though. Its just that those who go there ( through an expulsion from the quantum level not through a transcendence into the heavens ) perceive such things as 'magic'. Their not. Its just a manifest reality IMO.

Of course we perceive it as randomness but that's simply because we aren't aware of the underlying structure.

Back