Getting back into regression meditations...

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by HelplessDancer, Aug 12, 2020.

1. HelplessDancer

HelplessDancer Sheikless Sheba

For the past two months or so, I've been getting back into doing regression meditations at night, and I'm kind of frustrated at how I've not yet had any detailed, vivid visions. I've seen some things, but nothing anywhere close to what I experienced when I was having so many dreams of and regressions to my life as Oda when I was younger. It's particularly frustrating when the person doing the guided meditation I'm listening to asks specific questions or makes specific comments that just don't manifest for me (e.g., "Now go to when you chose your parents," "Go forward a few years"). When I read the comments before or afterwards, a lot of people are talking about vivid visions they had while doing these meditations, even the very first time. Have I just been out of practice too long and need a lot of time to get back into regression? Or should I first work on meditations to, e.g., open the third eye?

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Helpless,

I also had some initial modest success using online regression videos followed by diminishing returns. At some point, I'd like to follow-up with a skilled practitioner with a good reputation in the field. I think there are many like you and I that can only go so far with Youtube. After that, it may be time to seek one-on-one assistance from someone skilled in this field.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. SeaAndSky

4. SeaAndSky

5. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello @HelplessDancer

I've been going through something similar recently (numerous coincidences and synchronicities indicating it is time to start exploring again), so I understand your frustration! Maybe part of it is being out of practice, and to keep on trying. This might be a time to try different techniques (silent meditation, active visualisation, chakra energy work etc), or different regressionists (Brain Weiss is the usual go-to, but I've found Dick Sutphen, or the regression tape by Hemi Sync, to be very good). It is also a good idea to remember not to compare ourselves to others, we are each on our own path, with our own results (as frustrating as that can be sometimes!). Try going into meditation with a mind open to receiving information in any way, shape or form it may take, rather than focusing on the 'holodeck' experience. I guess what I'm trying to say is, pay attention to the journey (the meditation, any information that might arise in whatever form), rather than the destination (full-colour, immersive experiences).

I also believe that the subconscious/our guides/the Universe/however you describe it, will only give us as much information as needed, at the time it is needed. When the time is right, you will surely receive in the way best suited to you. Unfortunately, these things run to their own time, and we can't rush them (as much as we might try!)