GONE TO ANOTHER FORUM

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by John Tat, Feb 7, 2021.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

The tread receiving information from a source has been closed.. I have signed up to another forum thanks to the forum for what it has done and continues to do

All The Best

Peace of mind and inhaltslos like this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

Please let us know where you are headed, as there are some here who would like to continue to keep up.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi John,

Your thread had become too long. It's not easy (understatement) for new people to understand your story and your background without reading 50 pages. Reading that amount of texts will take hours and hours and probably only a few will take that effort. It's also a problem for the technical side of the forum, because loading so many pages makes the forum slower.
    You are free to continue in a new thread, preferable using different subjects for the topics. A clear presentation goes two ways: 1. If you want to share information with other people, a clear presentation will ensure that people will understand you. 2. For members of the forum, it will be much easier to jump in, even if they haven't followed you for years.
    If you want some help to organize your content, then I am more than willing to help you.

VikingGirlTBird likes this.
  4. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

John, I'm on another forum and they have the requirement that no thread can exceed 130 posts for the same technical reasons Firefly mentioned. Most members simply retitle their thread and add II, III and so on. They also provide a summary in the first post of the new thread of the old one.

I don't think to date we've had such a large, personal thread. So it's nothing personal, but it is something needs to be dealt with, from a housekeeping perspective.

I hope you'll consider making a second thread, or if not, taking Sea & Sky's advice.

5. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

The following is a reply I wrote for S&S to send as a private message to him... When I logged on and saw the above posts I felt I should post it here

Hi S&S

Thanks for your messages....I have not decided which forum I will go to.. very likely I will not bother... Thanks for the links

Last night I had a very deep meditation with myself... BB my pure spiritual self... I was very relaxed which helps a lot

I was reminded about the knowledge that has ben passed onto me over time ... some of it I'm sure is sacred knowledge from Ancient Egypt.. and that I may have been beginning to go to far with talking around the fringes of the knowledge .. I know BB my pure spiritual self was not happy about me talking about the highways of light.. the highway's in the universe we will one day travel along.. I know he was far more than unhappy the knowledge was proven to be accurate last year after I had been talking about it for years when they found highways with our solar system that one day we will travel along

The following is more knowledge from BB my pure spiritual self I'm not comfortable talking about .. I know BB is not happy I do ... so I will not go into any details just state what it is...I feel its important for you to know

There are no real gods as we mortals interrupt what gods are

There are what BB calls the god's ways and within the gods ways there are process's of the god's ways .. one we mortals call the reincarnation process ... BB has never talked about a reincarnation process ... he has always talked about the god's ways,,,, when we go to the god's ways... and it's control of the god's ways ... that's what it's all about.. Whoever controls the gods ways I suppose could be called some form of superior god and/or real and true gods

My gods were the last gods who had total control of the gods ways ... which BB my pure spiritual self claims .. makes them the only real and true gods there has been

The others are the same as BB .... they are pure with the gods.... friends of BB's who were there when the gods came to us from the light of the second sun

I must get BB's purity with the god's intact.. into the gods ways.. the others can also do the same.... so there may be a coordinated assault on the gods ways When my gods purity is released into the gods ways the gods ways will become pure with my gods once again

It's very possible the above knowledge will be greeted with the same skepticism that the gods knowledge of the highways with the universe were

This is the best I can do

Your friend John

This is the last post will will ever post about the history of Ancient Egypt the gods and the gods knowledge so there is no point in asking questions

I will check in now and then to see what's going on

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.