Happy deathday

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Jim78, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Jim78

Jim78 Probationary

22nd August 1922 was my last life death. 97 years ago today. I had a rough nights sleep but I think I will have a few drinks tonight.

Carloloner, SeaAndSky, Li-la and 3 others like this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Jim,

Raise one on my behalf to your last life self.

Dead but not forgotten,
    dead but not really gone.
    He's here as you,
    and still carrying on!

Sláinte !

S&S

Klaud and inhaltslos like this.
  3. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Senior Member

I can't remember my last death day,but I can still remember the one before that life : the 28th of may 1948.I'ts weird to know that our body is merely a "flesh prison" and that the real "me" speaking is actually our soul...lol I guess I'm overthinking things again.:rolleyes:But in a way it is true though

SeaAndSky likes this.
  4. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

From the past life "Go Back Jack" as the blues musician I used to have memories of being in a dingy hotel room in New York City just off Washington Square. I was lying on a bed, rumpled bedspread and sheets, not altogether clean and staring out a window directly across from me. I could see a Neon Sign flashing - must have been the hotel's. It was dark outside - evening. Then I remember being in a discouraged frame of mind, overdosing and falling into pitch blackness. I have searched for the name of this hotel in the records of that time era - 1935-1945 and am still searching.

Jaimie likes this.
  5. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I can't remember any of my death dates if that makes you feel any better. The last death I can recall was in the 1750s; that's all I got lol.

6. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

It will be my deathday in 4 days actually. Small things keep reminding me of the past. Yesterday night I ended up conversing in Romanian with a woman from my workplace, and when I went to sleep I dreamt of being in a damp and cold prison cell.
    Funnily enough on September 2 I have a reunion with the person who put me through hell in prison. At the same time of my execution. I think a drink will be well deserved for me.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Jaimie, KenJ and Jim78 like this.
  7. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I remember being a ghost-mama worried about her son that was lying on the floor after having taken drugs. He was skinny looking and would forget to eat. He had worn out jeans on him. It is one of the strongest memories I have. I loved him so much. He was so important to me, yet I could feel that he felt like he was a nobody. I would also visit his father who was asleep and they did not have the best relationship upon that point. I would try to talk to his father as he was asleep to see if I could get him to start to take actions and try to get our boy out of his dark place. I was able to locate this boy and he had done drugs but had turned his life around, warning others, youngsters, not to go that way, he had to learn the hard way. He also confirmed that his relationship with his dad was not good at that point in his life. I was able to get hold of this information many years after I had the memory.
    /Jaimie

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  8. Firegirley

Firegirley Member

Keep in mind, I'm super new here and have a question. How do you know your death date? My only past life that I know of is me dying on a large grassy mound (I was native american and a very old female) and I passed peacefully of natural causes). The name SAGINAW was what I had as a memory, and I remember being very very lonely.
    I dont remember any dates, or even much of anything else.

9. Jim78

Jim78 Probationary

Hi Patricia.

I don't know my death date as such. My memories aren't so detailed that I remember waking up, taking a leak and looking at a calendar.

I have discussed that death in detail on another private forum and bringing it up in a non lighthearted way screwed me up for weeks.

The reason I know my death date is that I've discovered, through validation of memories, who I had been in a past life and the death date is well documented.

I have some recollection of that day and I always get anxious around the time it happened. I also get pains in the area I believe I was shot.

Your probably a different kettle of fish.

Have your memories been validated? Is your past life recent enough that there are records?

It was through the details of my memories that I found validation. Perhaps you should post some details on this forum and other members may be able to help you?

10. Firegirley

Firegirley Member

Thank you. I’ve only done one regression so far, and that’s all I really remember. I’ve researched Saginaw, and have found mounds that look just like what I experienced.
    They were in Sakinaw territory, so I’m guessing that might be what I was seeing and I misheard the name.
    The mounds were burial areas and I’m not sure why I would have gone to one alone and laid on it to pass.
    The unbelievable feeling of sadness/loneliness was gut wrenching. I was crying as I was talking about it. I was very emotional.