• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Help! England Royalty?

Eva1942

A Walking Enigma...
Hi everyone! I need some help please…

My mum is currently over here on holiday and she doesn’t know I’m posting this because she doesn’t believe in reincarnation, but even I’m confused on this one.

Whenever she comes to my house, she always ends up having dreams about what I guess are her past lives. I try to quiz her on these dreams too and she usually gives me pretty clear places and countries. The first time she stayed over, she had dreams of a burning city with rubble and she was searching through the rubble for food. I’ve since been able to connect that to her PL in WWII Germany that she had with me and that the burning city was indeed Dresden in 1945. My mum returned in this lifetime in 1955.

However, today, she told me that she had a dream that she was in England in a big Palace and everyone kept trying to steal her stuff. She said that she was royalty and that “everyone loved me, but they wanted to keep stealing my stuff..” (her words). She mentioned that the “stuff” was Queen Anne kinda things and all her family and friends thought she was crazy (I had very King George vibes at that point…)

I asked her if she saw herself as a man or a woman. She said she saw herself as a woman (so I discounted King George). I asked her if she was wearing a Victorian style puffy dress, and she said no. I asked her what she was wearing and she said “normal clothes” (like modern day clothes). She said to me: “the Palace was huge and I had to fight them off one by one so they wouldn’t steal anything.” This dream must particularly upset her because I found her both crying and laughing.

There are modern life fears I think in this too. Currently a friend of hers is house sitting her house while she’s here and my Mum has been warned about them being thieves, but I’ve met this person too and they don’t seem like the type. My mum considers her house like her Palace/her castle/sanctuary away from the world and is very invested in it. She would be devastated if anything happened to it.

What era of England would this have been? It can’t have been Victorian times could it? I’m not good with England history, but she was so sure it was England and that she was royalty.

Thanks, Eva x

My mum is currently over here on holiday and she doesn’t know I’m posting this because she doesn’t believe in reincarnation, but even I’m confused on this one.

Whenever she comes to my house, she always ends up having dreams about what I guess are her past lives. I try to quiz her on these dreams too and she usually gives me pretty clear places and countries. The first time she stayed over, she had dreams of a burning city with rubble and she was searching through the rubble for food. I’ve since been able to connect that to her PL in WWII Germany that she had with me and that the burning city was indeed Dresden in 1945. My mum returned in this lifetime in 1955.

However, today, she told me that she had a dream that she was in England in a big Palace and everyone kept trying to steal her stuff. She said that she was royalty and that “everyone loved me, but they wanted to keep stealing my stuff..” (her words). She mentioned that the “stuff” was Queen Anne kinda things and all her family and friends thought she was crazy (I had very King George vibes at that point…)

I asked her if she saw herself as a man or a woman. She said she saw herself as a woman (so I discounted King George). I asked her if she was wearing a Victorian style puffy dress, and she said no. I asked her what she was wearing and she said “normal clothes” (like modern day clothes). She said to me: “the Palace was huge and I had to fight them off one by one so they wouldn’t steal anything.” This dream must particularly upset her because I found her both crying and laughing.

There are modern life fears I think in this too. Currently a friend of hers is house sitting her house while she’s here and my Mum has been warned about them being thieves, but I’ve met this person too and they don’t seem like the type. My mum considers her house like her Palace/her castle/sanctuary away from the world and is very invested in it. She would be devastated if anything happened to it.

What era of England would this have been? It can’t have been Victorian times could it? I’m not good with England history, but she was so sure it was England and that she was royalty.

Thanks, Eva x
Definitely interesting. But why doesn't your mom believe in reincarnation?

It may just have been a dream that was filled with the anxiety of past experiences, but mixed up with other influences. The root of the dream seems to be that someone was stealing from her and she was trying to defend herself. She may have very well have had a past life as a member of some kind of royal / wealthy family who were possibly and forcibly evicted from their homes, maybe during some sort of uprising?

In my past life, I was more or less "removed" from various homes over my lifetime and it showed up in dreams in my early life now as people showing up to my house and wanting to take me away. I remember one traumatic reoccurring dream in which the paper boy showed up, wanting his fee and my parents couldn't pay and I was hiding behind the couch because I knew he wanted me as payment.

Thanks, Eva x
I have posted my opinion about this question here, maybe it can give you a little idea about reincarnation,

Back