Hi Again (Update)

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by GalaxyDreamer90, Jan 19, 2021.

1. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

Hi thought I would come back here (again) though I wont be here as often as I use to be. I recently found out that the forest I seen during my past life regression almost 3 years ago was really my own inner world. In other words the world is from my own imagination and not from a past life. So now I'm not sure what my past life was and really at the moment dont really care to know.

2. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

Hi GalaxyDreamer. Welcome back. The synchronization of the inner world with the outer world is a beautiful, expansive experience.
    It's nice to see you posting here again.

3. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Just out of curiosity, what new discovery or event led you to this insight?

Susie C likes this.
  4. GalaxyDreamer90

I would just keep asking in my mind what the world was that I seen during my regression and I would get the intuitive feeling that it is my inner world.

Speedwell likes this.
  5. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for explaining. I agree it makes sense to listen to your intuition. At least it has helped me.

6. RedSunshine

RedSunshine Senior Member

Hi, Galaxydreamer90. Welcome back and I hope your having fun here :)

7. pondquinion

pondquinion Senior Member

You do have a point there, just make sure you're okay.

8. GalaxyDreamer90

Yeah I'm okay actually I find it kind of a relief to know that it's all my imagination and not a past life memory. People thought I was crazy when I mentioned I came from a forest in a past life. Now I can tell them I just have a wild imagination and invented my own imaginary world. I actually first made it up as a kid. As a kid about 5 years old I would mention something to my mom about a peaceful quiet forest world. I thought it was an early past life memory since I first learned about reincarnation in middle school but now I know it was just my wild imagination. I've been reading about kids who make up imaginary worlds and I'm starting to think I might of made it up as a way to cope with the grief of losing my grandma at a young age. I was only 3 when my grandma passed away and have only very vague memories of her. But what I can remember and from what I've been told she was a nice woman who enjoyed family and also music. My dad says when he was a teenager his whole family including grandma would get together and sing and play music. Apparently my dad's side of the family is very musical and creative which might be where I get my creativity not to mention wild imagination.