Hiroshima/Nagasaki victims?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by KarenF, Sep 17, 2005.

1. KarenF

KarenF Senior Registered

It's been observed before on this forum that the PL memories people talk about don't seem to be evenly distributed geographically, but rather tend to be concentrated in certain locations and certain events. And that's been given as an argument against reincarnation, in fact, and for the idea that PL memories are actually fantasies.

I've never really been bothered by this. If you look on the PL archive forum, there actually is a wide variety of locales and events. It's no surprise that lots of people have Holocaust memories, considering how many people died in the Holocaust. I also think that there will always be a bias towards the reporting of past lives whose surroundings people recognize, because that makes them more sure of the memories. I'm sure people even wrongly identify places and times as surroundings they recognize when in truth they are not, because the mind will always try to translate something unfamiliar into something familiar -- and yet the memories are still real. And in some cases it really is fantasy -- which does not invalidate other cases.

But there is one disparity that I do find striking. We have WWII casualties on the Allied and German sides, which also makes sense considering how many there were. But I've never seen any account on this forum by someone who died in the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings. Is there one I missed? About 120,000 died instantly, and that number roughly doubles when later radiation-caused deaths are added.

So -- is there anyone out there, lurking perhaps, who died in the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings? I for one would be interested to hear your story.

In healing,
    Karen

2. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

I remember two members, who said they died there. I think you can find their stories by doing a search on "Hiroshima".

Maybe many people here don't remember, because, like you said, we tend to remember familiar things more easily or interpret our memories to be something familiar. The culture of Far East is probably not that familiar for many of us. And many of those victims were probably born to the same cultural area after that.

Of course this is only what I think, but it seems we tend to hang around same cultural areas a lot. Many of us here remember mostly European and North American lives.

Karoliina

3. KarenF

KarenF Senior Registered

You are right

Hi Karoliina, et al:

I just did a search, or at least part of one (it takes forever on dial-up, which is what I've got :( ...and Hiroshima has been mentioned quite a few times here)... and got Sephira Jo, who has what sounds like a Hiroshima or Nagasaki past life that ended because she was close to ground zero.

Also Deb cited a CNN show with a woman from Hiroshima who thinks her son is her brother, who died due to the bomb, reincarnated.

Plus Zetascair has a Hiroshima past life.

So I take the part back about there being no cases on the forum.

Your point about people tending to stay close to where their previous incarnations were is a good one also, which I forgot to include in my post. The CNN story demonstrates that nicely.

I realized after I posted this that there's something else behind it, that I can't explain, as of yet.

Warmly,
    Karen

4. Libellule

Libellule Iridescent Insect

I don't have any memories either way, but I would not be surprised to find out I'd lived and died during that time. Just the thought of atom bombs nearly gives me a panic attack, and has done since I first heard about them at approximately age 7.

But the fact that there were so many victims and yet so few memories makes me wonder... Are there many souls "stuck" because it was so sudden? Perhaps many don't know or realize they've died, because what happened was unexpected and because there was no frame of reference for it (as it had never happened before).

Are there lots of stories about ghosts in those areas? Perhaps souls that haven't moved on yet? Or is it something else entirely?

Lib

5. Gwelly

Gwelly New Member

Hi,

First of all I think my written English is not very perfect, please

excuse me if I make too many mistakes ... I'm exploring the internet about reincarnation stories and have now found this forum. And this thread. I've one question: What do you think, could rail tracks and street lamps melt during a fire storm caused by conventional bombs?? From early childhood on, from the beginning of my life I have nightmares of me running through a completely burning area, I don't remember buildings, people or other concrete fix points, but molten rail tracks and a molten street lamp as soon as a boiling water pond. I've panic fear of fire also in my wake life. Besides I'm a great fan of Japan for years, but I never brought it together and thought about, why. But I've to remark, I don't speak any Japanese, only few sentences.

Now I'm investigating. I've read eyewitness reports from all kinds of fire storms during WWII, but I'm not able to remember concrete buildings or people, like I said, at least not during wake life.

Sometimes (not always) I remember alarm sirens at the beginning of the dream, but I don't remember any light flash, but I always remember an enormous heat so that I think I myself must combust in flames at any moment. During my wake life I don't like the summer, I hate the sun and I hate

warm summer weather.

I don't really know ...

@zetascair and others, do you remember molten rail tracks or anything similar??? What do you think???

Greetings,

Gwelly

6. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Gwelly,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your very interesting experience.

It sounds like you were remembering a past life, but i'm fairly certain that when Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed, there were no air raid sirens, or warnings of any kind, they were completely taken by surprise.

I'm not sure if a conventional bomb would be capable of melting the rail tracks, maybe if there was a direct hit on them.

Do you remember any other details?

ps...zetascair has not been around on the forum for some time, but you can always try and email or send him a private message... ;)

7. Gwelly

Gwelly New Member

Hi Chris,

thank you for your answer!! I think that's a very good forum

and I'm glad of having discovered it!

About the sirens or not, I don't have found any certain details in the reports I've read. I've read there was an air raid alarm in Hiroshima an hour before the bomb attack. But at 8 o' clock it has been given all clear signal. I wasn't able to figure out yet if the air raid alarm was given only by alarm bells or if there in fact also could be heard the wail of sirens. How sure you are, that there couldn't has been any wail of sirens?

I don't remember any other certain details, only burning fires all over and the molten tracks and the lamp ... after all a burning swath of land. Of course that also could be another firestorm during WWII or another war! When I look upon Hiroshima pictures I'm very emotional but I think everybody is emotional by viewing this pictures ...

I'm willing to say, yes that's it ... I know this ... but that could be imagination, of course!

I think I will send a PN to zetascair to clear me with him

additively,

And please write more, Chris and other members, what do you think? If you want!

Many greetings from

Gwelly!

8. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hello Gwelly and welcome to the forum! :)

I think your dream sounds a lot like a past life experience, and I would suggest you trust your intuition. If it tells you that dream is connected to Japan and Hiroshima, then go with it - even if it's always good to be able to validate one's experiences.

If you haven't already read through this thread about past life dreams, please do.

And keep us posted if you learn more about your dream and your feelings of Japan etc. :thumbsup:

Karoliina

9. ChrisR

Hi Gwelly,

I'm not 100% sure. I have a documentary dvd about the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, and i'm sure I remember hearing that the attack was a surprise. The dvd is packed away right now, so I can't even put it on to find out for sure.

However, I found a few articles on Google, and the facts could tie in with your memories:

10. ChrisR

I don't know if it's any help to you, but I also found this:

11. Gwelly

Gwelly New Member

Hi Chris,thank you very much!!!

I also googled once more during the last hour, and this time I googled concretely based on the search terms "sirene" & "Hiroshima" and I also now have found reports of eyewitnesses who verbally mentioned siren wailing.

Thank you also very much for your answer and the link, Karoliina!!!

Yes, I think it will be best to trust my intuition, but on the other hand I don't want to persuade myself something,

I think I'll go on with my researching and as well I will follow my intuition, I'm also curious about what zetascair will tell me if he gets my PN, he has markedly accurate memories, I see in his postings.

My memories are plastic but not so explicit, except for the molten metal.

The week before last week I watched old Hiroshima & Nagasaki postcards (from before 1945) in the internet and got hold of some Hiroshima postcards. I'm very moved by watching this pictures, I have a subtile sense of home, maybe ... but I can't say definitely: "I KNOW this castle, yes I remember it exactly" or "I KNOW this garden, behind the trees there must have been a little temple" or sth. similar; I also like watching shinto wedding ceremonies on youtube, yes, but anyhow I can be mistaken, I want to consider it critically furthermore.

I think I best would make a journey to Japan :rolleyes::thumbsup: and also keep other past events

in sight,

I also think it will be useful to make notices about my dreams, that will help to bring more details in my waking consciousness, but I have to attend that I now have read a lot about WWII and especially the Abomb-Attacks, so my knowledges about this events now may complicate with original memories (if memories) and falsify it :confused:

It's not so easy ... but in any case a very good idea to make notices about my dreams and going on watching after it!

Gwelly!

12. traveler

traveler Senior Registered

Gwelly, you have some very interesting memories. Thanks for sharing. :)

13. Gwelly

Gwelly New Member

Hi again,

I now have read that temperatures up to 2000 °C could definitely be reached during a "conventional" (not nuclear) fire storm! So I'll cast my net wide and also look more exact in other directions -

In any case it is very interesting :thumbsup:

and thank you also very much for your posting, traveler!

Thanks &

Greetings :eek:

Gwelly!

14. giglaeoplexis

giglaeoplexis New Member

I had a dream, several years ago, in which I and someone else were trying to outrun a fireball. I watched us both disintegrate as we embraced. Years later, I saw footage of Hiroshima after the bombings which stirred strong feelings of remembering. As I move through my life I get pieces of memories in different forms. But this memory filtered through dream has stuck with me.

15. The Traveler

The Traveler Senior Registered

The reason why long ago, I opened a thread asking if there may have been past lives also on other worlds or dimensions, then archived, is caused precisely by the fact that I have prenatal memories which,

however, unfortunately are neither lucid nor distinctly attributable to facts significant historians and therefore as such cannot be scientifically proven. however, of the various memories of various eras, which I have rationally divided into.
    - memories of the stone age
    - memories of the Middle Ages
    - memories of 1600
    - memories of the 1800s
    - memories of the explosion
    - great prenatal void
    - flash of uterine life
    - first childhood memories of current life.
    there is indeed ... the "memory of the explosion" which for me has always been completely meaningless because I could not have explained it rationally in this space-time continuum. unless... unless... unless I was one of the victims of hiroshima or nagasaki, or of the explosion that occurred in tunguska in 1908, which killed 2 people.
    tunguska I would exclude it because the type of I remember that I have does not absolutely match with the cold Siberia and with the houses of Russia.
    what I remember is that I was in a rather rustic style dining room.
    I don't remember Japanese pictograms and I CAN'T read or understand Japanese. as a child, however,
    I had a strong interest in the letters of the Greek alphabet (which were used in the Byzantine Empire, in fact).
    Anyway. I remember this rustic-style dining room, a French door that opened onto a beautiful garden. a car of some kind parked in the garden. it was my mother and I, whose face I don't remember, except that she had black hair and, hmmm when you think about it, maybe in fact almond-shaped eyes? I'm not sure. anyway ... I was very very small in that memory.
    a 6-7 year old child. and absurd thing,
    the memory I have it in Italian, when it should be obvious in Japanese. (maybe my mind translated stranger words - phrases for make me understandable?)
    on original words the words i remember should be something like:

Okāsan, taiyō ga akaku natte kite iru
    / okāsan, taiyō ga ōkiku natte iru.

basically, I remember suddenly noticing a glow coming from the sky. like the sun, which is reflected in the windshield of cars, reflected precisely by the glass of the car. and I exclaimed. "Mom! The sun is turning red !!!" "or Big?"
    I don't know which of the two words.
    I remember that glow had quickly gotten immensely bigger until we heard an immense roar, and then we were both enveloped in a cloud of fire and flame, screamed and our bodies burned. the screams were drowned out by the fire. an absurd heat and an unspeakable pain of the skin. i moved, searching for escape.
    screaming, it was like swimming into the fire.
    then darkness and emptiness...
    (Continue to next)

Ocean likes this.
  16. The Traveler

...I found myself floating in a large empty space surrounded by bright sparks, where a bodyless voice with a sweet and reassuring tone spoke to me and asked me if I still wanted to live, what kind of experiences I wanted to have etc.
    I asked him for a quiet life in which to have fun with games.
    i returned to milan on september 15, 1983. but now i live in sardinia.
    I am in poor health and have a genetic disease, enler danlos syndrome, which makes the connective tissu8e very fragile. i am very sensibile to sunlight and to heat, and i love winter and hate the summer.
    I spend my days writing stories and having fun with video games and I have a rather monotonous and boring existence, basically the whole house, family, internet and doctors.
    I am not a very ambitious person and I have no big interest in the noise and chaos of the world,
    I am quite an introverted and misanthropic type who loves to be on his own.
    I love to spend a lot of time studying and reflecting.
    I researched Hiroshima and Nagasaki, looking at photos of their landscapes from before the explosion.
    hiroshima tells me nothing.
    nagasaki on the other hand is more familiar, very vague,..
    I looked at the living rooms of Japanese houses in the 40s, and I admit that in one photo I saw a style quite similar to that of my memory.
    I thought that the bombs were detonated on the ground and I stayed there when I read that they were detonated in the air. but why linguistic oblivion?
    I don't understand any Japanese nor can I distinguish a single pictogram, except for the few I learned while playing at perfect world international. (but they was chinese symbol of elements, not japanese) : P I looked for an astrological comparison between me and the explosion of nagasaki 9 august 1945.
    pluto (death) is conjunct my ascendant (birth) but after that,
    I recently read and examined the birth chart of the leininger - jack houston case and saw that in the event of a violent death, the sun and moon are reversed.
    I therefore looked at the year 1937 in nagasaki, as the time of birth I put 11:30 in the morning instead of 11:30 Pm at night at my current birth time.
    I looked for ephemeris with the sun in capricorn and moon in virgo, opposite to what I have now, sun in virgo and moon in capricorn.
    well, pluto is in trine, always at the 26th degree.
    the lunar nodules are inverted instead of overlaid as in the case of jack houston - leninger or karen - anna frank, (lunar node conjunctions can't be possible: the matching with my nodes are next respect of explosions, and also, the previous conjunctions is too back into the time, and i was only a little child into the memory, instead is more interesting see the reverse nodal configuration)
    there are some interesting astrological aspects but nothing particularly decisive, at least for now, unless i have not make wrong has not miscalculated.
    i looked at sabian degree descriptions of the chart i deducted and i see a description of a person that have some different things respect of my life and behavour but other things very common about mentality and personality.
    (love for writing, kindness, a lot of rage and proudness)
    well, I don't know what to honestly think of that memory. the others also make sense.
    I think I was a prehistoric man, a Byzantine craftsman, a medieval soldier, a Renaissance nobleman and an explorer of the 1800s, but I just can't understand this memory.
    Let me know what do you think about it, or if i am just totally mad. :)

17. The Traveler

Maybe inversed nodal configuration should be caused by the fact that i choose a totally different evolutionary life path for that life? for what i remember of my PL, thecommon patterns is that expect artisan and reinassance life, all finished with violence deaths. (3 times murdered). i suppose that a explosion is really too much and my soul asked for a lot of tranquillity for recover and deep think about all his experience. maybe is for that motivation that i have some little memories of more existances, instead of a lucid memory of only one life.

18. The Traveler

upload_2021-11-16_22-30-48.jpeg
    that's a 1940 model car. is the most similar things i found that match with the memory.

here a 1940 japanese living room example, the french door is like on my memory.

upload_2021-11-16_22-33-37.jpeg

but honestly about fornitures, it's more like that: upload_2021-11-16_22-35-19.jpeg

19. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Do you by chance remember these? For me they do feel familiar.
    [​IMG]

20. The Traveler

Japanese traditional Shoes? Sadly not, seems i remember a modern enviroment, so maybe i was not into a rural contest but some middle class family, i suppose.
    match more these kind of images:
    upload_2021-11-17_7-51-20.jpeg

upload_2021-11-17_7-51-42.jpeg

ONLY the woman and the kid, the woman have some resemblance with memory.
    i have not any memory of the father of that timelife.
    as i told, i was really little when happens the explosion. so i can't focus details. probably not more of 5-7 years of life.
    so maybe i not remeber pictograms cause maybe i was not again learned to read and write. i not know. :S
    they are much more clears the memories about byzantine and colonial period, cause my alter ego was adults.
    On byzantine i reached the old ages. (in fact i remember much more that).
    oh well, despite alls, also if i can be angry and fully of hate for that i have not sorrow. past is past, and survive to a nuclear explosion is much more worse that die immediatly.
    So, nowall i want to do is to enjoy my current life in age much more better, despite alls. :)

PS: when i watched the videos on web of beirut explosion of this summers, i get an horrible sense of deja vu and shivers back on my back. i confess that i thought "d amn, not again! ç_ç"

fireflydancing and Ocean like this.
  21. The Traveler

I... i used AstroCartography (mostly used for seeking connection between a person and places of the world) for watch the geographic places when falls conjunction/squares of my Lunar South Node - North Node for check is they have connections with my PL memories. well well well...
    the list of places is touched by Nodes Lines are...
    - Kenya (fort connection between savannah landscapes and stone age life memory)
    - Kampala (Uganda)
    - Istanbul (medieval memories)
    - Manchester (UK) mmm, maybe the reinassaince life? or the fact the some fawcett explorer was of that places?
    I not remember UK, but i love the england - scotlands enviroments.
    - Cuiaba (Mato Grosso - Brazil) - Is where disappeared the spedition of percy fawcett into 1926!
    - Hiroshima. (yeah, i'm not joking, moon energy lines fall very close to hiroshima)
    - Milan. (current life)
    Why my soul love so much to jump by place to place? o_O