Holocaust memory

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jajac, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Morgan VK

Morgan VK New Member

Not sure if you noticed that the book by Sue Randall is named Masza > Sue had flashbacks of her life to the time she spent in the brothels in Auschwitz.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    I most certainly did notice that yesterday. That is what made me start feeling so sick and odd yesterday and I just had to go offline. I looked up her book later and ordered it.

The synopsis was chilling to the bone.

Back to a cool, FLA morning here.

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Soulfriendly,

I'm looking forward to more on the Homeopathy/PL memory connection.

Hi Morgan,

I hope the temperate and cool weather lasts as long as it can. Hot weather for most of the year already, and each year Summer seems to last longer. A long time ago I heard a guy from Wisconsin describe North Florida weather as 3 seasons--Summer/Fall/Spring with no Winter (by Northern measure) in between. Having experienced some Northern winters, I can attest to the truth of that observation. However, as an otherwise lifelong Floridian I would say that Fall/Spring have now been squeezed into a single season (Transition) here in North Florida where a mild fading transitions into early flowering. I actually miss the relatively mild Winter season we had while I was growing up.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Interesting about the Book connection. Remember the good and bad of that type of thing. It can remind and confirm things you remember or hunches you have had, but there is also some concern that it can taint recollections and even make it difficult to discern the difference between true memories and things you might have read somewhere.

Morgan VK likes this.
  3. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair Senior Member

I used an online hypnosis/pastlife regression video on YouTube, 75 minutes of guided meditation. I recovered my immediate past life as a small girl who was killed by the Nazis sometime around 1944 in the Belsen concentration camp. The guided meditation allowed me to recall, in a kind of slow-moving dreamlike way, some pretty vivid details. I first saw Birkenau (aka Auschwitz) where I was violently seized and branded, but then I saw Belsen, where I died. I did a wikipedia search, and sure enough women and young girls were often moved from Birkenau to Belsen, a much smaller but just as deadly concentration camp. I also saw my Rabbi - whose name came to me as Abram Schlomo - in a cattle car disembarking at Birkenau, an elderly bearded man who was summarily shot by the guards when he was slow to get out of the car. Somehow also I heard the Hebrew letter, Yod, though I don't know its significance to this recovered past life. The whole session was profoundly meaningful to me, as it confirmed my prior suspicion that I died as a young child in a Nazi camp. All my life I have had a violent emotional revulsion at hearing the German language spoken (hearing videos of Hitler and other militant Nazi leaders trigger me something fierce), even when spoken in a soft and gentle way. I think the experience in the camps have stayed with me in my strong reaction to hearing spoken German.

Morgan VK and SeaAndSky like this.
  4. Morgan VK

Morgan VK New Member

Do you have the link to share? Thank you!

5. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair Senior Member

I used the website called "Hypnosis for Past Life Regression" on YouTube, at this URL:

I wish you well, Morgan!

Alinochka and Morgan VK like this.
  6. Morgan VK

Morgan VK New Member

Thank You!

Richard St. Clair likes this.