How do I find my name?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Tomboy44, May 17, 2015.

1. Tomboy44

Tomboy44 New Member

Through one professional PLR and many of my own, I have put together many pieces of my most recent past life. I know some would advise to not try to find my name and family members, but there is a child involved that makes this situation haunt me. I truly feel that knowing this may help the "child" AND myself. I believe I was a woman who was depressed mainly from my husband's infidelity, and I believe I killed myself by driving into a sort of bridge abutment. My son was about 6 or 7 at the time. I have visions of him standing in his little suit by his Dad at my burial service. There is a good possibility that this boy is still alive at 66-67 years of age. That Freaks me just a little. I still can not get my name, although I feel the boy was named Davey, and my husband possibly Pierre? I can not talk to anyone else, even though my current husband is a believer due to some things that have happened with my son in this life. He does not seem to want to "go there" when it comes to discussing my past lives.

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Tomboy,

Welcome to the board! I'm not the greatest of detectives, but there are many people here who are really quite good at this type of thing. However, the first thing you will need to do is let us know all that you know about this PL. For example, where did you live? When was this life and your best guess or recollection of the date of your death? Do you recall whether you and your husband were native born? Did either of you have military experience? Etc. etc.

What you may find (as I have observed by watching these kind of things play out) is that the feedback you get will stimulate more memories and thoughts on your part, which will stimulate more feedback and so forth. Often people arrive at a lot of information they did not know before. This may or may not include the name you are looking for, but you never know until you try.

Cordially,

S&S

3. Tomboy44

Tomboy44 New Member

I didn't want to bore anyone with details on the first post. Here is what I have pieced together. Unfortunately, Each regression seems to only adds a few details. I spent a lot of time with my grandparents...good chance I Was raised by them for some reason. No siblings from what I have seen. I seemed very close to my Grandfather. I see it being a farm, and saw myself riding a horse as a young girl, with my Grandfather guiding it. We were not wealthy by any means. I went away later...maybe for school, and met a man I believe may have been foreign. I had a distinct recollection of us at a beach, and seeing his face looking at me. I was so in love! This was the man I married and had a son with. My Grandfather died after I left, and I feel my Grandmother was upset with me for breaking his heart. I was proud of the life I had with my new husband. We had a nice house and nice things. He was very charming. I THINK we have lived in the New England area, but not sure. I feel him being unfaithful, and I am distraught, but know it is something I have to deal with. I am quiet about it, and I went to where I thought he was one day in the winter with boots on (random, I know). I grew depressed, and had a hard time dealing with life. I watched out the window as he played with our son, and wished I could just cast away all emotion and be able to play with my son, but I couldn't. I think I took my own life in the car wreck, but I'm not sure anyone was sure that is what happened. I was not close to anyone. I had few friends. My wedding day showed 2 bridesmaids, one pretty young, and 2 groomsmen, one standing closest to my husband was blond, and I did not like him. He was a bad influence on my husband. I feel like I died in 1955. I ( new me) was born in 1963.

4. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

This information may be deliberately blocked form you. Maybe you are not supposed to know this.

5. Tomboy44

Tomboy44 New Member

Maybe...but I never get a lot of information anytime I try to regress. I want to try a bit more before I give into that thought. Is that crazy? I have such a tender heart for children...it is so hard for me to just walk away, not knowing if the boy is okay now. :( Like I said, it is haunting. I still feel like he is MY child. I would feel responsible if he has been suffering from this event in his childhood. What if an apology from the reincarnated me was just what he needed?

6. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tomboy

Have you tried just asking 'what was my name?'. Just wait until you are in the right 'mood' one day and just ask yourself. Go with the very first thing that pops into your head. Don't question it. Write it down. It can be as simple as that. Why not give it a try?

Also, if you wonder and worry about him, maybe some kind of apology on the 'astral level' will make you both feel better. Just before you go to sleep one night, when you are in a calm state of mind, lie quietly and hold his image in your mind and mentally give him a hug and tell him you love him and wish him well. You'd be surprised. It will make you feel better at least in the meantime. Or, if you are that way inclined, say a prayer for him. It's more or less the same thing anyway.

7. Ender27

Ender27 Senior Registered

Hello!

If I were you, I would try to think about more official situations. Maybe somebody called your name or something? I often have got similar problem.

Today, I had a regression and I fought - what if I asked my wife about my name? Maybe my soul is there, in sweet Alabama, and I'll be able to know anything about it, asking directly? And I hope, that I wasn't wrong.

Have you ever tried hypnosis?

8. Tomboy44

Tomboy44 New Member

I have not tried hypnosis. I tried a self regression since my last post, and got little extra bits and pieces, but names didn't feel solid. I wrote them down. I have not had much time alone to do more. What type of professional would do a hypnosis for past life? I assume this would be different from a PLR?

9. Ender27

Ender27 Senior Registered

I haven't tried anything more than self-hypnosis using yt. Do you mean the same?

10. Tomboy44

Tomboy44 New Member

I had one professional PLR after doing a few selfies on YouTube. I have since done a few more self regressions.

11. adamrevere20

adamrevere20 Banned

You might found it useful to get the numerology for your name.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  12. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Hi Adam

I have deleted your link to the numerology site. It is not advised that people give out their personal information, such as name and date of birth, on the internet as it can be used for 'phishing' to get people's personal details.

13. Tomboy44

Tomboy44 New Member

I appreciate people wanting to help. I also appreciate the site keeping people safe! Thank you!