How strong would you mark your belief in reincarnation out of 100% ?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Kristopher, May 18, 2011.

1. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I ‘believe’ a 100% in reincarnation. It’s not ‘believing’ , it is an acknowledgment of the existence of multiple dimensions through us. This is all my life I live now and there will be no change if I ever "die." Energy never dies, there will only be a transformation.

Speedwell likes this.
  2. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

80% - I'm a biological being in a real physical world, and bear an incarnated eternal soul within my material body.

10% - same as above, but with neither soul nor reincarnation.

10% - I "exist" as a computer program in a kind of an enormous computer simulation, like in "Matrix".

Cheers.

fireflydancing likes this.
  3. Tinnos

Tinnos Senior Member

70% or so
    I personally don't think it will be any higher until...actually I don't know what will make it higher.
    I think it's the most likely answer, but I'm not 100% certain of anything.

fireflydancing and Speedwell like this.
  4. Blazealiste

Blazealiste Senior Member

60% or so, it may be near 50% but that's because I'm hoping that reincarnation is true, that we're just too young to understand about life itself. Also, I rated it near half, because I'm still unsure of everything. Science is there, but I better stand in the middle of everything unless someone can present a 100% truth to everything.

5. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Can pretty much rule out there being any biological component given what people have been reporting of their experiences so it all comes down to just there being souls moving from one experience to the next.

6. Tesso

Tesso Senior Registered

100%. Actually, in my opinión, we live just once, though periodically alternating between the spiritual and the physical. So the term "reincarnation" was given just for a better understanding.

Because of a strong programmed amnesia we hardly remember, unless there is something (meditation, regressive hypnosis, awakening of Kundalini's energy, etc.) that might trigger those memories.

As for the afterlife evidences, in the past I had a few from family members and also from two good friends who passed away. As I want to be very respectful with this forum rules, this is just a hint for a curious guy working with modified radio sets on youtube: huff paranormal. And I stop here.

Peace,

7. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

99,9999. For me, it's not just a belief, but something I take as a fact. Only very rarely, a tiny bit of doubt appears, but never for long.

fireflydancing and Jim78 like this.
  8. Susie C

Susie C It’s Me, Susie

At this point I my life— 100%.

While my memories have been fleeting, often filled with holes and my personal skepticism about my own experience, there is too much factual information to not know that reincarnation is real. Dr. Ian Stevenson did tremendous research with verified facts, as has Carol Bowman and others.

9. pondquinion

pondquinion Senior Member

100% Because I believe we as a soul are entitled to multiple reincarnations until we can fulfill our real purpose.

10. RedSunshine

RedSunshine Senior Member

It took me a while to understand reincarnation and the facts surrounding it made me believed in it 100%.

11. Oscar FRYE

Oscar FRYE Active Member

Hi everybody,
    I have no doubts.
    The reincarnation theory seems to be the best alternative for soul growth over time.
    It can explain and clarify so many situations, that it has convinced me many years ago.
    When I came to find out about what could be my last life, it became even clearer.

12. Rod Turner

Rod Turner Active Member

I'm am as certain of some type of reincarnation phenomena as I am of anything else...can never be 100% but I don't expect it to be. That there is some type of anomalous information passing between dead and living individuals is inarguable. It sure seems like reincarnation as we observe it.