"How to" instructions on questioning children on past lives.

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by lfis492a, Jun 20, 2016.

1. lfis492a

lfis492a New Member

Do you guys have guidelines or list of questions to ask the kids about possible past lives? Like a method to prevent imaginative info over actual info?

2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Welcome. Carol has a website that describes the Four signs. There are also excerpts from her book you might enjoy on that page. Children usually will just blurt out what they remember, some have night terrors. I wouldn't try to ask them about a past life, it would be a leading question. If your child does say something be general about how you ask. Like..."When was this.." "What did he/she do?" "what are you wearing?" Where are you?" etc....and/or Have them draw a picture of it. I hope this helps.

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

It helps to keep a journal and write things down. Otherwise you will forget and they won't remember. They have to be in the right frame of mind or "in the zone". They will suddenly blurt something out and then when you ask them about it a minute later they will have no memory of what they just said. Best times to ask open ended questions are when they are sleepy or riding in a car. It puts them in sort of a "trance" state.

4. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

My advice? Do not ask questions. Just listen.

Yes, kids have imaginations, but their imaginative play comes from somewhere: My Little Pony, the police car they saw a few days ago, a book read at night. When it is different - when it comes from NOWHERE, when there is something ODD about their tone of voice - you know. A parent, sibling, or caretaker knows.

2 people like this.