Hypnosis Regression near me?

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by Michael Mcfly, May 6, 2021.

1. Michael Mcfly

Michael Mcfly New Member

Hi guys!

I went thru a spiritual journey a little over a year ago, reading "Power Of Life" and "Journey Of The Soul" really woke me up. Since then I have transformed quit a bit, and am way less depressed then I was before. I am very fascinated about past lives and I would like to know about my own history. I have searched some online to try and schedule an appointment to go under hypnosis for the first time, but I am worried I might catch the wrong person. The latest person I inquired to make a session with turned out to be a major flop (I won't get into details but the whole thing was sketchy)

If you know of anyone in the Los Angeles area, that is currently taking sessions, please let me know. I would really like it if the person had worked with Michael Newton at some point, but obviously not a must. Trusting yelp for this sort of thing isn't working lol. Suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you

2. Ocean

Ocean Senior Registered

Hi Michael!

Welcome to the forum!

You can easily find a therapist through the official Michael Newton webpage. Just enter your country and state.

https://www.newtoninstitute.org/locate-a-therapist/

Those are therapists from around the world who were trained according to Michael Newton's methods. But even that is no guarantee that your session will give you overwhelming and clear results. Some people are just easier to regress than others. Some need several attempts to get used to a regression. But it's worth a try if you can afford the money.

Good luck!

Michael Mcfly and Jim78 like this.
  3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

You can also find them listed in this post - Carol posts two recommended sites. PAST LIFE REGRESSION

Michael Mcfly likes this.