• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

I want to experience being a billionaire in my next life. How can I plan this?

Wengo879

How do you enter a womb that is destined to be a billionaire, very rich entrepreneur (like those founders in Silicon Valley)? I want to experience one of these lives (at any cost) so bad. Like be born in a rich white family, go to Ivy school, start a company thanks to my father's backing, become a billionaire through public stock, live in a mansion in California coast, date a beautiful wife who I met in college, etc..., great health and looks, live until ripe old age of 95-100, never worry about anything major in life cause almost everything goes my way. No abuse, no discrimination, no health or financial worries, basically a vacation life. I want to experience an awesome life for once. What must I do to ensure my next life will be such a case? Do I just request this with my soul guides? Cause my current life is pretty crappy and I am getting the short end of the stick and bad luck, regardless of how hard I work. It's not fair. I want to taste privilege for once. I don't think my soul has experienced it before (hence why the desire is so strong). I've done everyone fair and treated people kindly in this life, yet I see no tangible turn of luck for me. I deserve to experience one life of massive abundance, and I want my fair share.

This is a serious questions. Thanks

As long as your soul isn't going to be restricted to a certain place you can spend your remaining days immersing yourself in the idea. It works like this. A friend wanted to live his next life in Japan. He studied Japanese culture, decorated his place in Japanese style. He learned Japanese language and studied Japanese martial arts. He read about Japanese history, watched Japanese movies etc.

Spend your remaining days studying mathematics, economics, business and finance. Read everything you can get your hands on about the wealthy. Study etiquette, styles of dress, and surround yourself with images of wealth. Meditate on hard work, education and personal relationships with like minded people. You never know, it's worth a shot.

... or, get in touch with your inner source of knowledge and guidance, and begin learning about why you are here, what you are here to do, what you are, what you should wish for, what reality is, ...

Hi Wengo,

I agree with 4d4m, but would emphasize the need and readiness to be at the cutting edge of science and technology. Yes, there is plenty of inherited wealth around, and who knows how it is determined which souls get to inherit that. However, I don't think anyone (including their peers) really has any admiration for such people, except to the extent they either prove themselves worthy to walk in the shoes of the one who amassed it, or do some good for the world and other people with it.

Frankly, I think your chances for getting a piece of this, among the billions of people who are longing for exactly the same thing are practically nil. That leaves you with the hard prospect of making yourself into a Henry Ford, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, etc. etc. If you want to be the person who is instrumental in changing the world by bringing it into a future that is more expansive for everyone (not just the already rich) while making themselves billions in the process, start thinking about the ways you could help bring the world (and especially ordinary people) into a brighter future, or at least expanding their options for this.

Good politicians can be helpful, but (to my mind) the real revolutions and opportunities for extreme wealth over the last century of so, have been in the field of technology, starting with steam engines and the industrial revolution.* Start now on getting yourself into STEM areas, including--especially for the future--biotechnology. Don't be lazy, do it yourself! Try to be a visionary. These are the people who, over the last couple of centuries, not only get huge wealth, but change the world (often for the better) in the process of doing so.

At least that way, if there is someone at a higher level who makes such choices, you will be someone who might stand out and distinguish themselves from the billions of other noobs out there who are longing for wealth and power. You want it, now try to make yourself worthy of getting it.

Cordially,
S&S

PS*--Money managers, bankers and such also can make a huge amount by being the ones who choose who gets the loans to move forward with great ideas. So, studying banking, finance, investment, etc. might also be an option. It never hurts to understand how money operates. And, from what I can tell, anything you learn and devote yourself to in this lifetime--science, finance, investment, etc.--will be easier for you to pick up in the future.

PS*--Money managers, bankers and such also can make a huge amount by being the ones who choose who gets the loans to move forward with great ideas. So, studying banking, finance, investment, etc. might also be an option. It never hurts to understand how money operates. And, from what I can tell, anything you learn and devote yourself to in this lifetime--science, finance, investment, etc.--will be easier for you to pick up in the future.

I know this reply is for Wengo but I have to say, I befriended a gentleman who said the same thing to me just today. He told me, life's a game and you just have to learn the rules. How to play. This is his attitude. He said he used to be like me, no interest in investing or playing with stocks. He thought you were supposed to give that money to a professional. Then he learned the skills himself and did a bunch of fake trading before investing and doing the real thing. Now he writes these short term contracts and makes a few G's when he needs the money fast. Like having a major engine component replaced, or a new installation in his house. He wasn't bragging per-say, he was trying to lend helpful advice, himself being blown away by how ridiculous the game is once you learn it.

I don't have the money to play with stocks nor the interest. Personally, a life of fame and wealth does not interest me in the slightest. I would never want that power or the drama. My Mom used to ask me what I wanted growing up, thinking it strange that I just wanted a simple life with enough money to maintain that. Maybe a little here and there for travel. I know a few rich and powerful people who are absolutely miserable or have had a really challenging upbringing. Despite all the money, it doesn't mean having peace. But similar to having money or status, acquiring or maintaining peace takes effort.

Sure, you can be born into power or provided wealth and you can squander it all in an instant.

I refrained from replying here because the desire doesn't interest me- but to the original author of this thread, may you experience all you desire. I wish you well.

I know this reply is for Wengo but I have to say, I befriended a gentleman who said the same thing to me just today. He told me, life's a game and you just have to learn the rules. How to play. This is his attitude. He said he used to be like me, no interest in investing or playing with stocks. He thought you were supposed to give that money to a professional. Then he learned the skills himself and did a bunch of fake trading before investing and doing the real thing. Now he writes these short term contracts and makes a few G's when he needs the money fast. Like having a major engine component replaced, or a new installation in his house. He wasn't bragging per-say, he was trying to lend helpful advice, himself being blown away by how ridiculous the game is once you learn it.

I don't have the money to play with stocks nor the interest. Personally, a life of fame and wealth does not interest me in the slightest. I would never want that power or the drama. My Mom used to ask me what I wanted growing up, thinking it strange that I just wanted a simple life with enough money to maintain that. Maybe a little here and there for travel. I know a few rich and powerful people who are absolutely miserable or have had a really challenging upbringing. Despite all the money, it doesn't mean having peace. But similar to having money or status, acquiring or maintaining peace takes effort.

Sure, you can be born into power or provided wealth and you can squander it all in an instant.

I refrained from replying here because the desire doesn't interest me- but to the original author of this thread, may you experience all you desire. I wish you well.
Hi Cloud,

I think I am a bit like you in terms of ambitions. A sufficiency, with enough to have a nice life-style, raise kids AND travel and see the world (before exiting ;)) is enough for me--with one exception: I do envy Musk, but that is only because of his space program.

I'm an old Sci Fi space head. I would love to be able to do something like he is doing. I have waited a lifetime to finally see something like he is attempting come to pass. Frankly, I think it should have happened 50 years ago, but better late than never I suppose. Plus, though I didn't have a chance to see the rings of Saturn up-close or enjoy the view of Mars from Phobos during this lifetime, my next lifetime could be full of some of the things I have dreamed about. . . . if (as we Christians say) "the Lord tarries", and we also can avoid blasting ourselves into oblivion.

Cordially,
S&S

Tiruvalluvar, an eastern sage has stated that one's present work habits usually stem from that in past lives.

To be a billionaire you would need excellent study and work habits, which you can work on creating at present. Have billionaire work habits and maybe you might become a self-made billionaire in this or especially next life or get born into one.

An another factor that determines being born as rich in next life is the generosity and charity one has done in present life. If one has done a lot of charity in this life, the general rule is that one will be born into a rich family in the next life.

But to be generous and charitable, one has to be rich in this life, which in turn is determined by one's work habits and skills at hand.

Service to the Divine as in God or enlightened sages or saints, underprivileged and suffering with the right mindset and attitude, can also create auspicious spiritual merit that enhances prosperity in this life and the next. This can create prosperity of an enhanced nature with the least amount of effort, imho.

Last edited:
Hi Cloud,

I think I am a bit like you in terms of ambitions. A sufficiency, with enough to have a nice life-style, raise kids AND travel and see the world (before exiting ;)) is enough for me--with one exception: I do envy Musk, but that is only because of his space program.

I'm an old Sci Fi space head. I would love to be able to do something like he is doing. I have waited a lifetime to finally see something like he is attempting come to pass. Frankly, I think it should have happened 50 years ago, but better late than never I suppose. Plus, though I didn't have a chance to see the rings of Saturn up-close or enjoy the view of Mars from Phobos during this lifetime, my next lifetime could be full of some of the things I have dreamed about. . . . if (as we Christians say) "the Lord tarries", and we also can avoid blasting ourselves into oblivion.

Cordially,
S&S
Actually I have to agree with you there. I do find both space and our ocean extremely fascinating and am usually in awe by our technologies.

You may(or may not) be interested in a film called The Lost Century and how to reclaim it. You said you feel like things should have happened 50 years ago. This film is Dr. Greers latest work and he goes into the total level of control certain entities have over our technological progress and what's available to the public. What is or is not allowed.

I think we're at a turning point in history however and these "controllers" through various methods are being exposed. I think we're entering a new age and the old kings are fighting to maintain their authority. Folks can feel otherwise, but rest assured- I am feeling quite excited for our future! I believe we have a few more years of sorting out the kinks. I think in just a year or two the momentum from all that has happened since COVID and with regards to war will come to a ugly head.

A separate line of thought- because I seem scattered this morning and am not trying to present doom and gloom. I think, S&S your inclination about a future life might happen sooner than you realize. 😁 Maybe in my life time I will see my children or their children living in space stations as a common.

Actually I have to agree with you there. I do find both space and our ocean extremely fascinating and am usually in awe by our technologies.

You may(or may not) be interested in a film called The Lost Century and how to reclaim it. You said you feel like things should have happened 50 years ago. This film is Dr. Greers latest work and he goes into the total level of control certain entities have over our technological progress and what's available to the public. What is or is not allowed.

I think we're at a turning point in history however and these "controllers" through various methods are being exposed. I think we're entering a new age and the old kings are fighting to maintain their authority. Folks can feel otherwise, but rest assured- I am feeling quite excited for our future! I believe we have a few more years of sorting out the kinks. I think in just a year or two the momentum from all that has happened since COVID and with regards to war will come to a ugly head.

A separate line of thought- because I seem scattered this morning and am not trying to present doom and gloom. I think, S&S your inclination about a future life might happen sooner than you realize. 😁 Maybe in my life time I will see my children or their children living in space stations as a common.
Hi Cloud,

I'll definitely check into "The Lost Century" and Dr. Greer's work (to the extent I can do so 'on the cheap'). I believe there is a long running show on called "For All Mankind" that is an alternate fictionalized history of a space race that didn't terminate and made incredible progress over the last 50 years or so. I haven't seen it, but do check on it via Youtube vignettes from time to time. (My usual method for getting a feel for what has been going on--sans subscriptions and payments). Personally, I follow up on the continuing research into space drives and, especially, warp drives (first given a theoretical basis by Dr. Alcubierre of Mexico decades ago). The papers (which I can only follow in summaries--as I no longer have enough math to read through them for myself) have become successively more practical in outlook and less "pie in the sky". And, it looks like a workable warp drive may indeed become possible this century (IMO), though it would probably be sub-light. However, a drive that allows something like 99% of C would still open up the stars to exploration. There have also been some recent claimed break-throughs in terms of reactionless drives, so that is also encouraging to me.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I doubt I would ever be a Captain Kirk. I actually would prefer to be captain of something more like the "Firefly"--though I would probably try harder than Mal does to stay on the right side of the law. (Even though oppressive governments like the one he lives under make that difficult). ;)
PPS--Actually, in real life I will probably end up as what I am--a homebody, parent and now grandparent with an unrequited desire to see more of the universe. :cool:
PPPS--Also, btw, it is interested that you are talking about "controllers" in terms of ET craft, technology and contacts at the same time we have a long-running thread going on discussing the same type of evil-controller idea in terms of reincarnation. Makes me wonder if these two might be the same. Your thoughts?

Last edited:
My thoughts are- so much corruption has been exposed in the last few years. It is a reflection of the sentiments in my previous post.
"I think we're at a turning point in history however and these 'controllers' through various methods are being exposed. I think we're entering a new age and the old kings are fighting to maintain their authority."

It's a new age. The pioneers of which were correctly calling this the fourth industrial revolution. The gold rush 2016 onward was investments in biometric data/technology. We're right dab in the middle of this transition. AS much corruption that comes to light, an equal force presents itself in new ways. Some tools are kind of like lord of the rings... One ring to rule them all. =P

If you can afford the $6 to rent the film on Amazon prime, highly encourage. Otherwise you may find it free on less popular streaming services. I'll have to read more of your reply when I have time. Got to go for now.

Designing your next incarnation, between lives, is like designing your multi-layered sandwich (!) To get your overall best sandwich (tasty, healthy, filling) you choose ingredients in various amounts, that synergistically work together to maximize your satisfaction. Everyone's sandwich is different, according to his taste, skill, access to ingredients, available time, people with whom he intends to share his sandwich. There's also help available, if you want to get it.

EDIT: When you take your sandwich to a potluck, if you don't pay attention you end up eating a sandwich you don't like.

Last edited:
Back