Illness in past lives

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Zelda, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Zelda

Zelda Active Member

Hi everyone. I just shared my story in a different group. But my question is...How many of you are dealing with mental illness because of a past life? Do you think it was carried over, genetic, or both?

Peace of mind likes this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Hi Zelda, I have no idea about your question, but welcome to the forum. Tell us what brings you here.

Zelda likes this.
  3. Zelda

Zelda Active Member

Thank you! :)

4. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Zelda, Welcome to the forum. I can only give you my opinion on this however when dealing with mental illness this is always a case of karmic lessons needed to be work out within the higher subtle bodies which are then expressed in the DNA of the physicals form. When we incarnate we have take on a mental, astral and physical body. The mental and astral body's are inner subtle bodies that operate on the higher dimensions of our universe and work in unison with the physical form. If the karma was created on a mental level in the past then it will be expressed thru the mental body which will in turn be carried over into the genetic code within the DNA of the physicals form in the new lifetime. Souls that have a lot of karma to work out sometimes take on a physical body that is handicap in order to work out the karmic lessons more quickly within one lifetime rather than having to work it out several lifetimes over time. Souls like this are usually more advance in spiritual evolution as they are willing to take on such challenge's within the physical plane. Which in and of itself is challenging enough. In turn they teach others that are involved in their lives be it family, friends, or ones community about unconditional love, patience's, understanding of another point of view, breaking limitations and overcoming them and many others things along the way.

Do remember that karma is not about punishment's or reward but is instead used as a tool to teach soul how to master it's own reality thru trial and error. We are all here so that the soul may know itself by its own experience. This is the process of how Soul (consciousness) itself evolves. And the process of reincarnation is the method in which soul accomplishes this. As most of the spiritual growing and unfoldment is actually done here. We tend to forget that this physical universe is also a spiritual dimension as well and a very important one at that.

Hope this helps some. And I wish you well on your journey home.

Peace and love. P.

Zelda and KenJ like this.
  5. Zelda

Zelda Active Member

Thank you for replying! I really like what you said :)