Inner Light - The Sun God(s) - & Religion

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by SeaAndSky, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

SeaAndSky likes this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Blueheart,

Great story! Zoshchenko definitely hit the nail on the head.

S&S

Mere Dreamer likes this.
  3. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

So true. And oh, the torment of trying to keep the light and share space with someone who doesn't want it.... One reason I love this forum is because there are so many of us who prefer to improve things instead of avoiding light.

4. SeaAndSky

Hi Mere,

Your comment re trying to share space with someone who does not want the light reminds me of another bit of language to quote: "everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

I can't say that I always fall in the second group and not the first. It is definitely a struggle sometimes. But it does sound like you have had experience with someone who was bound and determined to remain in the first group in some important ways that harmed you greatly.

Cordially,
    S&S

Mere Dreamer likes this.
  5. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Deborah talked about the light being the doorway to other dimensions.. As I have said I do have some memories of some ritual and spiritual events .... I do not like talking about them for reasons I have explained before....One memory I have of the light which may be related to what Deborah said is....
    I'm in a not well lite room which I would assume was a room in a temple....all of the walls have images of the gods on them and there was a statue in front of some form of I think an alter.. It was either Horus or Anubis I'm not sure.. I think there were other statues of the gods there but this was the only one in front of the alter..I turn and face my god.. I stood there waiting for my god to communicate to me.
    When the sun must have been at its apex the pure white light of the gods shone down through an opening and shone upon my god... the pure white light of the gods reflected of the statue of my god and through his prism of spiritually the pure whit light of the gods turned into a rainbow of colors which was directed at me and I was standing there engulfed by the lights of the gods.. I have taken some time to respond to what Deborah said about the light being a doorway to different dimensions because I wanted to meditate and try and find if this event of mine has a connection to what she talked about.. What I got was.... this rainbow of lights took me to the dimension of the gods.. I was standing there within the light of the gods with my gods....

6. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

It's been a while, but this did not go unnoticed. This was obviously a very profound and perhaps very personal experience for you. I hope you can let us know more sometime. Also, I wonder why you have not sought this again now that you are finding your way back to the relationship you had before. Is it impossible to duplicate this outside of the temple, or ???

Cordially,
    S&S