• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Interview with Reincarnation researcher Paul von Ward

Zengirl

This is an interview with author Paul von Ward on Reincarnation with the Conscious Media Network ~ June 2008.
He's researching Reincarnation for the book he's writing; "The Soul Genome". Interesting interview and I enjoyed his perceptions to link concrete personality patterns and data between our life now and our previous lifetime. More in the interview and on his website. If you'd like to be part of his ongoing experiment in Reincarnation, visit his 2nd website link below.

Click to play~
https://www.gaia.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To contact Paul, please visit his web site at www.vonward.com. To be part of the ongoing experiment, please visit www.reincarnationexperiment.org

~Zengirl

Thanks for the links Zengirl - it all looks very interesting :thumbsup:

It looks very interesting. I'll read it later today, but wanted to thank Zengirl for posting this.

Thank you Chris and Alexnovo! :thumbsup:

If you go to the Reincarnation experiment link you'll see on the left side column; "Illustrative Cases". That contains a PL story of a man named Peter Teekamp, an artist who through some amazing occurances found he was the painter Paul Gauguin in his PL! For some strange reason...I feel very warm and happy that he is back on Earth again :cool

~Zengirl

He lost me at the part where he says we carry alien DNA in our genome. :rolleyes: Also, he maintains that Dr. Stevenson's research bears out the transferrence of soul genone material from transplanted organs like livers, etc. and I have not seen any mention of this in the five Ian Stevenson books I have read. I also have serious questions about his service he offers where one can come to him or one of his fellow researchers and for a fee can find out if it is likely that one is the reincarnation of a certain individual. Is this the bulk of his subjects? Surely adults who think they are the reincarnation of someone and who come to him wanting to know if they are is a small and inadequate population.

Treehugger, I think you raise some serious questions here. I read through the materials on his website and did notice that he invites persons interested in particpating in his research to email him. There was no mention of his charging a fee to his research subjects in the section that I read. I will admit that I was pressed for time and did not read every page of his website. I did notice that he had a questionaire which could be filled out and submitted for free, so in truth it is not clear if his research is based upon paying subjects or not. I would agree that it would seem unusual to charge research subjects to particpate in a study.

I will review the materials on his website more closely in the coming days to see if I can come across more information on his methodolgy.

Back