Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Scarlet_3, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

Hello All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. :) I had the pleasure of having a personal regression with Carol in October, and it was an intense, deeply moving experience. I'll be glad to post details of that session later but first I wanted to say hello. It's a pleasure to join the forum.

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing about your regression.

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Hi Scarlet

Welcome!

4. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to hearing about the regression as well :)

5. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

wellllllcome

I'd also love to hear about your regression!

6. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Scarlet, we're glad you joined us! Regressions are such a powerful, enlightening experience at the hands of an expert and you certainly went with one of the best.

Tman

7. ElisaD

ElisaD New Member

wellllllcome

8. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

Regresson with Carol

Here are the Cliffsnotes:

Lifetime 1-I have red hair (as I do now), I am part of a family that has power, but they, and certainly she views their power as a means by which to serve their people. She is in English speaking Europe, though I can't say for sure that it is England.

For some reason which is unclear, she is in charge. She is young, probably mid-twenties to mid-thirties. She goes into battle with her people with a neighbor that is nearby but not so nearby it can be accomplished in a matter of days. The battle happens, she is heartbroken, she believes that the reason for the battle was due to a decision she made (unclear on what that was). She is surrounded by love even though the circumstances are bad. They win the war (a series of battles occurs, I don't know if they were all in rapid succession or spread out over a period of time). She and her men return home together. She visits frequently with the families of the lost. She dies in old age in a great big wooden bed with drapery hanging on every corner and a great canopy of fabric over top. She never married and never had children, it wasn't a priority for her, and she feels fulfilled in her life. She had a few deeply meaningful lovers, but never married because she didn't feel a marriage would serve her people.

She has a great hatred for war and wholeheartedly believes it only happens as a direct result of poor communication. When her body dies, her soul lingers and cries. The soul will miss her and has a desire to do it all over again.

Lifetime 2- I am a woman again, in the American South. I feel it's likely the 1930's give or take a decade in either direction. I have long, wavy brown/black hair and I believe I am multi-racial (Caucasian, Native American, and African American). I am naturally beautiful and it has been a primary force behind why I choose to live in relative isolation. I have a mistrust of men, and my safety needs are met by being away from them.

I am probably about 30 years old and I live alone in a small wooden house in the woods. I wear a simple white linen dress and I am known as being a healer. Sometimes the healing I do involves mixing herbs to help women with unwanted pregnancies.

Some of the town's men found out and they have surrounded my house, at night with torches. They primarily came to scare her but a mob mentality breaks out and one of the men sets the house ablaze. I stand on my front porch as my house on fire. I refuse to move into the mob as I'd rather have the choice of dying by standing my ground. I make it a point to make eye contact with the men who have effectively burnt me alive, as my soul feels it will be a lesson for them that will carry over into much more important lifetimes. Although I feel no pain, my soul stays with this body until the very end.

Lifetime 3- I am a handsome white man living in the North Eastern US. I am an heir to an extensive fortune of the gilded age. I have a petite and beautiful wife who looks a lot like the woman I was in my earlier lifetime (but I didn't realize it at the time). This lifetime is filled with happiness, luxury, international travel, exploration and general lightheartedness. I have several children whom I enjoy endlessly. I encourage them to serve the greater good and to use their wealth judiciously.

9. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

My current lifetime

Cliffsnotes again. ;-)

I am 34 years old, live in Pennsylvania and have been married for 8 years to a wonderful artist. We have a 5 year old son. My upbringing was a struggle to say the least and I am in the final stages of my PhD. I study leadership and primarily ascribe to the servant leadership style. I have been suffering with a rare skin disorder that has been undiagnosed and untreated for over 6 years. This skin disorder is the primary reason I sought out Carol, as a last ditch effort to find a cause for it. I have been seen at every major medical institution and have had grand rounds performed at each.

While I still suffer from my skin disorder, I now believe it is at least partially linked to a former lifetime. Being burned alive might have that effect on a person. ;-)

To say that I was shocked by the outcome of my reading would be an understatement. I really didn't have any expectations going in, and I must admit I don't have the world's greatest imagination. I literally could not have made that stuff up if you offered me a million dollars.

Throughout my current lifetime I've had an inexplicable love of European architecture, period-dramas (before Downton Abbey was cool) and horses. I volunteer at a horse sanctuary/rescue and I also volunteer with shelter animals at my local Animal Friends. One of my rescue dogs and I recently became certified therapy pets, and we visit the sick/mentally ill together in therapeutic settings.

I have to admit, I feel a bit exposed. If you would have told me a year ago that I would have gotten a past life reading and sharing these details of my current life, I would have told you I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. I've not tried to put names with the lifetimes primarily because my heart and soul are still absorbing it. It's almost as if the names don't matter. I think I'm at a point where I'd like to dig a little further and see who they were. I am a researcher by nature, so I think I'm ready to find out more.

Thanks for reading and any help you'd like to offer is welcomed.

10. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

Hey Carol!

I forgot to mention, ;-) If you remember my reading and would like to offer your insights/impressions of our session, please feel free. I'm an open book. This could be fun! I'm kind of jazzed about revisiting this.

11. argonne1918

Thanks for sharing this. I believe Carol will go down in history as a trail blazer like Ian Stevenson. Learning these things is life changing. When you were a child did you have any odd experiences or memories of places you have never been to?

12. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

Actually, now that you mention it, I remember in 1st grade (so, about 6 years old) being called into the pricipal's office regarding a drawing I made. It was of me on a giant ship, at sea, masts unfurled, and I was at the front of the ship holding out a long sword. I captioned it with something along the lines of "I'm going to save the babies." I remember thinking I was in trouble and it's the only time in my life I'd gotten called to the principal's office, before or since.

There are other instances but I'm not sure how best to describe them. I'll reflect on it and report back.

13. jonathan21

jonathan21 Member

I noticed you studying leadership.You also have been a leader in the past do think this might be a carry on?has your skin improved since regression.

14. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

I think my study of leadership is as a direct result of my PL. Statistically speaking, I never should have finished high school. In other words, my circumstances as a child and adolescent put me at very high risk for an adulthood which included drug and alcohol abuse, abusive relationships, limited education, and abject poverty, to name a few. There is no good explanation for why I've turned out the way I have, fortunately. I do know that I've done a great deal of hard work, but even that can't fully explain how I was able to escape what often seems inescapable. Unfortunately others in my family (including most of my sinlings) were not so lucky.

My skin disorder has not improved. It's gotten worse, then a little better, then worse again. I've begun to wonder if my tabling the regression experience, and not revisiting it/exploring it further might be aggravating it. I can't shake the feeling that there is something I am supposed to uncover and realize. Maybe it's wishful thinking. Goodness knows I've spent nearly the last year trying to talk myself out of it in favor of more "rational" solutions, but my soul says otherwise. Here's to hoping you PL sleuths can help guide me along.

I'm feeling vulnerable and completely unaware of what I should be doing re: all of this

15. argonne1918

Maybe you haven't found the source of the skin problem,yet. You can email Carol and see what she thinks.

16. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

Incredibly likely. This has been a cyclical issue so there are not many markers for when it gets better or worse. Anyway, enough about that, I'm ready to start learning all about everybody else's experiences.

That said, if any of you have insight, please feel free to comment. Any help is appreciated!