• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

"I's Heziah, and we's fishin'."

Yellow Roses

A couple of years ago I was doing Wolger's reincarnation tape off and on. I had always felt a strong connection to a childhood friend I hadn't seen in 30 years. One day I decided what the H and I googled her name. She is a professor of one of the biological sciences at a large university. We made contact, and were still friends. When we were children, we used to pretend we were Lewis and Clark and called ourselves with those names--I'm distantly related to Lewis, and she to Clark, and what we loved most to do was explore outdoors.

When I would do any regression work with the Wolger tape I always drew a blank at our connection. Nothing came up at all.

Then one day, the darndest thing, it was just there. I was a young man in tattered pants held up by a rope and wearing a straw hat. I was barefoot and walking toward where I lived which was a very rustic cabin with crossed-post fencing, smoke was coming out the chimney. It reminded me of something from the movie "Old Yeller". When asked where I was, instantly the word Ken-tuck flashed in my mind.

The next part of the exercise, he has you go to a place where there is some type of celebration or gathering. Suddenly, I am sitting on a woody stream bank, with another young boy. We were fishing with poles made of tree branches with string attached. The other boy was my friend, and I recognized him instantly as Leellen. When asked who I was I answered, impatiently because I thought it was obvious, "I's Heziah, and we's fishin'."

Then I was awake, and I've gotten nothing else on this. But it certainly was a surprise, nothing at all like I expected from "Lewis and Clark".:rolleyes:

Doing regressions are always interesting. I used Dick Sutphen's tapes. Also have Woolger's tapes. You have probably known Leellen in more than one life.

Thanks for sharing Yellow Roses. I've never had much success with Woolger's regression cd, but I'm glad it worked for you. Maybe if you tried it again while focused on that particular past life, you might remember some more? Or you could try one of the many other regression cd's that are available.

Yellow Roses said:
When I would do any regression work with the Wolger tape I always drew a blank at our connection. Nothing came up at all.
Then one day, the darndest thing, it was just there. I was a young man in tattered pants held up by a rope and wearing a straw hat.
Thanks for sharing Yellow Roses. I have listened to many regression CDs, and only once have I ever seen anything, and it was very brief. I am waiting for the 'one day it was just there'. Man that would/will be an awesome feeling. It comes to me in dreams and flashes, but not usually when listening to a CD. :)

Seeing experiences

It's unusual for me to get any 'visuals' with the regression tapes. My visuals usually come in the form of vivid dreams, or visions between waking and sleeping. That is one of the things that made the whole 'Heziah' experience so unusual. I hadn't a clue anything like that was there. But it's comforting to know that my friend and I have been friends before, and doubtlessly will be again.

I had another friend who did the Woolger regression, and the first time she did it, she saw herself in the middle of a famine in China. She was so shaken that she was afraid to do it again.

Back