Is there anyone here like me? Alien or Future? Premonition?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by JamesJamesJames, Jun 21, 2018.

1. JamesJamesJames

JamesJamesJames New Member

Hello People, i came here to ask or to look for anyone who has the same thing i have.

Everytime, when I look at buildings, when I see airplanes, when I listen dance/electronic songs like 009 sound system I remember something futuristic, I feel something familiar, when I see futuristic images or I play futuristic games, sometimes I think I had a past life in the future or I was an alien in my past life. I didn't do the regression yet, so I don't know if it's reincarnation, madness, my imagination or premonition.

Is anyone like me here? It's just what I wanna know.

Before you hate, I'm not claiming this is past life. I do not rule out possibilities of things of my mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018
  2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

Just a reminder that the forum rules ask that we avoid discussing alien and other world past or future lives. This doesn't exclude future lives on Earth, just alien lives in general. It's a good idea to look over the guidelines to avoid awkwardness because some of the restrictions might not be intuitive.

This thread on possible future lives might interest you.

And no, you're not the only person to feel that way. You'll just need to find another forum to discuss it elsewhere if you want to include the alien aspect, or message privately with other members instead of in the public areas.

If you happen to have any Earth-based past life memories or questions, by all means join in. We're happy to welcome you!

Tinkerman likes this.
  3. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Might be your imagination, or maybe not. Just a sensation is not enough to know.

In case you didn't know, non-human to human reincarnation or vice versa is sensitive topic and as such is forbidden on the forum. This includes alien life as well.
    In my opinion, and based on my personal experiences, I wouldn't exclude the possibility of having had a life outside of Earth. But you'd need something more than a vague sensation for that.

Some people also believe that we can remember future lives instead of just past ones. It never happened to me, personally, but who knows. It might be a possibility.

If you want to trace the origin of your sensations, I suggest a regression. If, for any reason, you can't get one, I strongly recommend getting into deep meditation. Most of my memories and details from an extremely distant past life emerged this way.
    Good luck.

fireflydancing likes this.
  4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello JamesJamesJames,

first, be welcome here!

I do not remember future lives myself, but I have heard of it. There is a theory, and even some physicists say that time is not really linear, but only appears to be linear in a 3D-surrounding. Like, in a 2D-surrounding a ball would appear to be a sequence of circles getting larger, then getting smaller again.
    I sometimes do wonder if certain historical figures did remember future lives. People who were "beyond their time", described things that did not exist in their time, but are normal in our time.

Impossible to tell what your experiences mean. Wise decision not to "claim" anything before you have excluded other possibilities. Hope you will be able to find out more and get the answers you need.

5. Wild Rose

Wild Rose New Member

I suppose one question is: how do you define "futuristic"? Some people believe that there were whole eras before our present time of very advanced civilisations. I've never read them but I believe the Vedas mention amazingly futuristic technologies, for example. Not to mention that many of the oldest constructions on earth (pyramids) were built using unknown technologies we still don't possess today. I think there's a lot of evidence of that kind of thing but it's not focussed upon by scholars. Supposing you could remember a highly advanced past civilisation, then it would feel very confusing because there's no evidence left. Maybe you could try doing a vision board to piece together the images which feel authentic. Sometimes we can't name things but we know what they look like. Good luck!