Jewish Past Life Memory of Bruce Whittier / Stefan Horowitz

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by SleeplessFox, Jul 31, 2020.

1. SleeplessFox

SleeplessFox Senior Member

Hello there

Is anyone familiar with the past life story of Bruce Whittier being the jewish dutch boy Stefan Horowitz during the german Nazi invasion?

Sorry for the declamatory video but it's the only one that exists and there is almost nothing good written on the web except for some german bloggs I found.

Being a German I have to say the family name "Horowitz" is not very dutch but more east or austrian german.

2. SleeplessFox

Just found another video:

Bruce's story starts at around 08:18 min.

tanker likes this.
  3. Girlmo

Girlmo New Member

Bruce is a very good friend of mine if you have specific questions for him. I believe the cayce research library has a write up in his experience

4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I just saw the videos. Very interesting. I listened carefully to his words to find out about his former place of living, as I am Dutch.
    It is not unusual to have non-dutch family names for Jews in the history of the Netherlands. For centuries Amsterdam has been the refuge for persecuted Jews all over Europe. Well, it didn't work out in WWII because at that time we had been invaded ourselves. And to be honest, although we had been welcoming refugees as a tradition, during WWII we didn't live up to the expectations and we didn't defend our Jewish friends. They were easily gathered and deported to Poland.

Bruce/Stefan must have lived in Amsterdam, as this city had a ghetto, just like Warsaw.

Interesting. Maybe Bruce himself has questions about his life in Amsterdam/the Netherlands and we/I can help him in return.

SleeplessFox likes this.
  5. Girlmo

Girlmo New Member

6. Girlmo

Girlmo New Member

Bruce worked with a Rabbi and knows the whole story and even found a clock that he saw in his past life. The Rabbi raised funds for him to have the clock.

7. SleeplessFox

"Life Before Life" by Dr. Jim B. Tucker does have some passages with between-lives-memories. Maybe you can find a PDF online version of the book and use the search bar to find the right chapters for you.