Knowing what you looked like in a previous life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by ChrisR, Jan 29, 2009.

1. teacup

teacup member

this is very interesting, how did this happen? can you elaborate a little on it, im curious.

Thanks ;)

2. Lulz

Lulz New Member

I'm lucky enough that I've found photos of the person that I believe I may have been. They really helped me confirm my belief more though. I was male in my previous life though, but I'm a girl now. I'm not a very girly girl though. I look the part, but I don't act feminine at all.

I look pretty much like a female version of the person in this picture. Identical in the eyes. I even compared a picture of me now and some of these pictures, and it's like I'm still looking at my own eyes. My facial structure is similar, my smile is the same, my teeth were the same until I got braces and got them off. My hair is the same color, and has the same shine to it. The only real difference is that I'm currently pretty pale. Before, I was darker, but still of the white race.

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks teacup, I'm sure I've posted about the experience elsewhere in the forum so I won't go into too much detail.

I remember during a meditation I found myself back in Lisbet's lifetime, in her 'bedroom'. I believe it was the time when I remembered seeing her surname written on a schoolbook that was laying on the bed. I remembered looking around the room at the various articles that belonged to her, and there was a kind of homemade desk with a mirror. I consciously made myself look in the mirror, which at the time made me question whether what I was experiencing was actually a memory. I could see her face looking back at me, but it didn't feel unusual, It didn't feel as if I were looking at another person, It just felt like I was looking at 'me', except looking at her/my face made me feel incredibly sad.

4. teacup

teacup member

wow, that is really amazing.. thanks for explaining.. are u able to find photos in this life ? that would be incredible.

5. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

I doubt if Lisbet even knew what a camera was, so I think the chances of finding a photo of her are about as remote as the place where she lived, but I agree it would be incredible, you never know! I have found a few pictures of areas that I recognize though :)

6. Truthseeker

Truthseeker Former Moderator

I most past life experiences I have a general idea what I look like, but it's not real specific. Usually I'm experiencing it from inside that body, so it's hard to see myself. The best idea I have is from my most recent life as Karen. While I was experiencing it, I was walking around the house. I made a conscious effort to go into the bathroom and look in the mirror to see my face.

7. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Came across this thread the other day and have been thinking about it since. It's interesting how so many just 'know' what they looked like in a PL, similar to how a lot of PL information comes from just 'knowing' (at least for me).

Now I think about it, I do have impressions of what I looked like in some of my PLs, but only very vague, like hair and eye colour etc. Although I'm a very visual person I'm not very good at faces which might explain why the impressions are quite vague. I've tried the technique of looking in reflective surface like mirrors or windows during a memory in regression but my doubts over faces mean it hasn't really worked yet. However, saying that, I have remembered photographs of two of my PLs; both times the image came very clearly and suddenly in my minds eye with a lot of force and clarity. Both times seeing the image caused such a strong emotional reaction in my stomach I'm sure it was more than just imagination! So unexpected to receive those images, they were so clear after only having vague impressions for so long, and so good to finally have an idea of what I looked like in those lives.

Am sure that if I was lucky enough to find those photographs I would definitely recognise them!

8. Alkibiades_S

Alkibiades_S New Member

I have generally an idea of what I looked like, even if I don't see myself (inside body experience), I know basic physical traits such as hair, eye and skin color. However for one lifetime, I know exactly how I looked like. I had a vision of a few seconds of my past life face. I noticed we had a few important similarities, such as the eyes.

9. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

I don't know what I looked like, but my friend who knew me in a past life too, said I looked very much similar, except for a different gender.

10. Agathe

Agathe Member

I know a few facial details, mostly vague, of some of my past life selves, from three to be exact. For one of them, I have a good idea what I looked like ( I had a short vision of my face). I saw that I had a small physical similarity to my previous 'self'. For another, I had a very short vision, yet very clear, of the face (exept is was covered mostly by a helmet). I had already had a few dreams of him, were I had only known of the hair and skin color. The vision gave a slightly more detailed view of him.

For the third one, I know only of the hair color and skin tone.