Last life in San Francisco

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Adaheart, May 5, 2018.

1. Adaheart

Adaheart New Member

I have for a long time believed reincarnation, I have only recently found my spot mentally which helped me take a step to retrieve clues about my last past lifes.

My last one, I get a strong connection to San Francisco, which I've always had but only recently found out why. I believe I was a strawberry blonde female in love with another female or a spirit that sees itself as female. Still trying to get pieces of this life together, while trying to keep my imagination from making things up.

I get a strong feeling I died on a bicycle between 1974 to 1976 in some accident, I know I was scared and didn't die straight away. I can only gather this person I loved was a soul mate and I believe that we've meet in other life's too. I also get the feeling this soul is with me now. Still connected to me but as a spirit and waiting for are next life when it happens.

Does this sound mad.

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the forum Adaheart! As for it "sounding mad", to some we are all crazy, but that's OK. I was there in the San Francisco area about the time you mentioned, I wasn't driving at that time so I doubt that I was involved in your demise if a vehicle was involved. What particulars do you remember, and what leads you to think it was in the Bay area?

3. DiscoKitten

DiscoKitten Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Adaheart! Have you had a chance to go to SF in this lifetime? Do you feel you have met this soul in this life at all? You sound like you are on the right path to finding your memories. I am sure over time your memories will come back more vividly.