Laughter and memories?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by ~Ophelia~, Sep 30, 2010.

1. ~Ophelia~

~Ophelia~ New Member

I read a lot of sad memories here. I know that trauma is a reason to need to remember, but what about funny memories. Has anyone laughed during a regression? Felt like a kid again playing a joke or prank?

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Ophelia, I can remember a funny past life memory in which my father and I were wading waist deep in the river. My father was fishing with a 'home made' fishing rod, which was no more than a stick with string tied to it. He was trying to catch a fish which was clearly too much for the rod, which suddenly snapped in half under the weight, sending my father 'reeling' backwards into the water. He wasn't very amused, but I thought it was hilarious, and I actually woke up giggling to myself! :D

3. Overseas

Overseas Senior Registered

Nice question.

Yesterday I wondered... had I experienced a normal past life, would I too have believed in reincarnation in this life?

I don't really remember funny things, but I'm sure there must have been. Some brother of mine in the past life always pulled practical jokes. He was famous for that, in a way that at school he always came back with suspensions or other kinds of punishments. The funny thing is, now he's a friend of the family, he's still busy pulling jokes on us :laugh:

Laughing is important!:thumbsup:

4. Truthseeker

Truthseeker Former Moderator

I do have memories of laughing with my friends in my last life, but unfortunately I don't remember exactly what we were laughing about. : angel