Life at a Monastery during the 1300's Plague

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ailish, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Eevee

Eevee Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Aaron,

My memories came in an intended meditation after someone told me they got sort of holographic impression on me as a nun. So not long afterwards I did a meditation. The first impressions I got were hazy, didn't seem related to a religious life, and were more symbolic I suppose. And then some scenes began to unfold.

I still had a hard time putting it all together, as you could read, I was/am not sure if the memories of the actions on the Hill belonged to that life, and I also didn't know if it could be true that a nun had a baby in the monastery.

Maybe this is irrelevant, but yesterday I did some searching on Abergavenny, and I already knew there were a few hills in that neighbourhood, and yesterday I read that one of those hills is called 'The Holy Hill'. I couldn't find though if it was called that way during Christian times or earlier already.

Eevee

2. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your interest. :) Most of these memories are from the early to late 90's. I do have several interesting validations from my childhood as well - some of which my Grandpa reminded me about today while we were chatting. :D

The latest memories (which I haven't posted yet) actually cropped up in a shared meditation. I didn't think much of it at all - as my focus was elsewhere. But now I'm wondering!

I love the connections that come unexpectedly. This is an exciting possibility and I'm enjoying the exploration :)

Ailish

3. Aaron

Aaron Senior Registered

Hi again, Ailish!

Wow, you sure can find the connections with people, can't you! Must be a great ability you have, for sure. ;)

So, are you going to be sharing your latest connection with the unnamed person you did the meditation with? :D

Eevee,

You had someone get a "holographic" impression of you as a nun!!!! How different is that! : angel Was it someone in person, or was this something shared with you on the net? And, do you feel that your memories that you have been having place you with Ailish in this particular life she remembers?

There are so many places and times of nuns and monasteries, do you think it's possible? :)

Aaron

4. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Aaron, I think there will be updates soon. ;) Patience! :D

Karoliina

5. Ailish

Hiya Aaron,

I wouldn't say I have any sort of great ability - but I am very in tune with certain people I have a profound connection with - and I am fairly adept at recognizing souls I have been with in prior incarnations. For me - the best part is when you are not looking for any specific connection - but it comes through anyway in a meditation - with great validations - for both parties involved. That is always a phenomenal experience, imo.

Of course. ;) I just got back from California last night and I am running around trying to get unpacked and caught up on the home chores before I go back to work tomorrow, so it will probably be a couple of days before I have time to go through my journal and share.

Aili :)

6. Eevee

Eevee Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Aaron,

Well, in fact it was twice that different persons 'recognized' a nun in me !

First time happened a few years ago, when I attended the reincarnation weekend with Carol. There were about 60 people, and at the end of the workshop, there was an exercise, we paired up with someone else that we didn't know, and had to look into each others eyes for a few minutes and see if we could get an impression, and then tell each other. The young woman who was my 'partner', saw me as some kind of 'holy woman' she said, she got the impression of a religious background. I almost forgot about it until I had a chat with someone else (over the internet),who said that when she first saw my picture, she 'saw' me as a nun...

Afterwards I did that meditation....I added the date of the meditation (June 21) in my post. Aili posted about her memories in September....I think it is too early yet to draw final conclusions....but who knows? For me, the most important thing would be to learn, if we shared a life together, why we met again...but over the internet this time. The reason might be as simple as...once we shared a lifetime in a monastery, living under the same 'rules', and now we are together in a team running a forum that helps people deal with their questions about reincarnation...

I am as curious as you are about Aili's meditations ! :D ;)

Eevee

7. Aaron

Aaron Senior Registered

Thanks for sharing Eevee! That's amazing that two different people would say that about you.

And yeah, I can patiently wait for Ailish's story, you guys, I am not THAT impatient! :tongue:

Aaron

8. Ailish

For anyone who’s been following along and is interested in reading more – Deborah and I have posted our recent shared meditation experiences in the new thread Triggers and shared validations.

I hope you enjoy reading them!

Aili :D

9. Ailish

It's been a while since I posted anything about this life, but I thought I’d share a few more memories….

10. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Thanks, Aili - it's great you've gotten some new memories and have kept us posted. It's always so fascinating to read about your vivid experiences. :thumbsup:

Karoliina

11. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Hi all,

I have to pipe in here, that one of my sketchy memories was around this time, and had to do with a nuns monestary.. I have not researched it to know if there were such things. I have heard of mens monestaries , so this is exciting to have my memory validated.

In my memory ,I am a brother to my now freind E. She and another freind D , who passed on a couple of years ago were nuns, who lived is a lovely monestary. I just remember the fresh air, and sort of misty/ foggey mornings so whether it was near a lake or in the mountains?? -

That is about it . I shall read more in depth of your memories , Or I suppose it would be fun to do more regression about this time.. then read all of your memories.

In the 1400s I had a life where I lived as a man as a monk , .. IT was a lovely life > I remember my love of writing .. something I am rather shy about this life.

soulfreindly