Looking for Walther von Brauchitsch

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by A-Kitson, Dec 7, 2021.

1. A-Kitson

A-Kitson Member

Hello,

I remember a past life as an Englishman named Arthur Kitson. I was an inventor, financial theorist, writer, and - eventually - I became closely affiliated with the NSDAP. I spent time in Germany with a friend named Frederick Soddy. The two of us played a key role in organizing the 4 Year Plan with Hermann Goering. We therefore spent a lot of time at Carinhall and got to know quite a few movers and shakers.

Soddy, in his current incarnation, occasionally goes by the name Dax on past life sites. He recently introduced me to someone who remembers being related to German general Walther von Brauchitsch.

Does anyone know if past life Walther von Brauchitsch has shown up? I would like to ask a question or two.

Regards,

A-Kitson

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
    inhaltslos likes this.
  2. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I’ve been online talking about this very era since 2005/2006. I haven’t come across anyone saying they were him.

A-Kitson likes this.
  3. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Welcome to the forum :)

Like Inhaltslos said, a lot of us have been doing this for some years, with myself since around 2012, yet I only joined a forum in 2016. Considering that von Brauchitsch's date of death is October 1948, it's possible that the soul who was him has either:

a) had one or two lifetimes since then.
    OR
    b) is not aware of their PL as von Brauchitsch and most likely 'chose' to be like that. PL discovery is not for the people who just want something to keep themselves amused with, it's a full on task to heal yourself. It's messy, down right emotional and quite often comes with it's own negative outcomes ( especially if you were Nazi).

So you worked on the Vier Jahres Plan? I recall meeting the gentleman who attended the Wannsee Conference - Staatssekretär Neumann who was the Plenipotentiary for the Vier Jahres Plan. Interesting fellow.

Eva x

SeekerOfKnowledge and A-Kitson like this.
  4. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

One thing that is good, @A-Kitson, is that this forum is public and, in a short time, anyone looking for “von Brauchitsch” & “reincarnation” will find this thread. Maybe they’ll want to get in touch.
    I agree with Eva that there are some legit reasons why someone hasn’t surfaced. Been a definite head scratcher for sure when whole sections of folks haven’t shown up this time. You are welcome to get ahold of me anytime and I, of course, will now be on the lookout as well.
    Take care.

5. A-Kitson

A-Kitson Member

Hello Eva!

Excellent points, I was a bit frustrated myself when I made my intro post.

I participated in it in the early to mid 30s. I was brought in because of my theories on how to ensure that the financial system serves industry rather than the other way around.

However, I have no conscious memories of Neumann.

That's unfortunate. I was hoping he would have info on some things that may have transpired involving his son (Goerings long time adjutant).

Do you know anyone who remembers Bernd von Brauchitsch?

Thanks Inhaltslos, I appreciate that.

Regarding why some sections of folks haven't shown up:

I remember coming across the old Axis Past Life Bunker site around 2012ish and, over the years, I've noticed a few patterns regarding Nazi past lives.

For one, I believe in soul groups and my experience has been that people often form 'past life cliques' that remain largely separated from each other. I know several of the Carinhall squad whereas I only know one man who remembers a pl as an SS officer. But there have to be a lot of SS and General Staff souls out there somewhere. I think they've just formed their own cliques that I'm not part of.

There's also the issue of timing. James Leininger appears to have been on the other side for over 50 years whereas others seem to only spend a year or two on the other side. I think that soul groups often choose to be born within a short span of time (a lot of the Luftwaffe guys are 90s babies and so am I) so that they can more easily work together. This creates different age blocks of pl Nazis who remain unaware of each other.

Thirdly, there's the issue of current sex. According to Ian Stevenson's research the vast majority of people incarnate as the same biological sex from one life to the next. Yet as far as I remember when I was reading about sites like Axis Past Life Bunker the pl Nazi gender split was closer to 50/50. The Carinhall crowd is mostly the same-sex as last time around. This likely has an impact since men are far less likely to join past life forums than women are. So if most pl Luftwaffe officers are still men and think of past life forums as 'far out' one won't encounter them.

Finally a lot of people don't feel interested in sharing their memories online due to bad experiences. One of the Luftwaffe / Carinhall clique posted some of his memories online and they were copied by a troll who created a blog claiming to be him - and several other people. Since then he's had zero interest sharing online. He's one of the best past life cases I've ever encountered seeing as he has pl scars in places that history records him being wounded in.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021