• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Male Past Life -> Female Current Life Questions / Nazi Stuff / Etc.

Alex99

Hi,

I joined the forum because I have a friend (let's call her Maddie) who is 100% convinced she remembers a past life in WWII and I have a few questions.

My view on reincarnation has always been that many past life claims stem from boredom or a subconscious desire to dissociate from painful situations (difficult families, trauma, etc.). I hope no one here takes any offense to that as it isn't intended as criticism. I'm honestly pro 'reincarnation is something that can happen,' but the idea that an introverted girl who has a crush on me is a reincarnated Nazi sounds like something out of a comedy sketch.

Maddie is intelligent and has a lot of good personality traits. She's not a cruel or mean-spirited person, doesn't play mind games, and is very honest and open with people she trusts. According to her, she's been convinced of this since she was 12 and she's now 19. Her grandmother claims that she said several James Leininger-esque things as a child and this has reinforced her belief in her past life. She isn't one of those 'Nazi UFO' types and comes across pretty grounded. She's also not a huge fan of the SS leadership class and has shared some very interesting thoughts on that (namely, that the SS prevented any rapprochement with Britain, France, and the Slavic peasant folk and that Himmler should have been fired).

I'm the only person (aside from her mom) who she's told about her past life. She told me she tried talking about it online a few years ago but that she ended up pretending to be the reincarnation of Nazis other than who she actually thinks she was because she was 'kind of having a breakdown.' If anyone here had to deal with that, I'm sorry your time was wasted.

There are videos of the man she thinks she was and she has very similar facial expressions. It's actually kind of fascinating because she doesn't seem to consciously be trying to do it. It's possible she's imprinted on him and is unintentionally mimicking his mannerisms, but that's typically a trait displayed by women with mild forms of Asperger's and she doesn't come across as having that.

She's younger than me, so I was never close to her until the last year or so, but I have known her since she was about 11. She was a very quiet and thoughtful girl who loved to draw. She never seemed mentally ill, although she has been struggling with off & on depression for the last two years. She also has been dressing in a tomboyish manner and says she feels a form of dysphoria around her chest (I just assumed this was from being introverted and not liking extra attention, I also assumed her depression and her past life claim stemmed from an attempt to rationalize a case of Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria induced by bullying - she insists that her past life memories are the causal factor rather than a symptom). Having gotten to know her, she's doing a lot better than she was a few months ago.

I'm honestly also a bit 'reincarnationed out.' She says she's been thinking about this every day (according to her) for about 7 years and finally has someone to talk to. I love WWII and was obsessed with it myself at one point, but hearing about how Goering should have listened to her about X or how Hitler had 'narcissistic tendencies' every single day is a lot. I work full time and live several hours away from her so it's a lot to be on the phone talking about Nazis all the time.

I guess what I'd like to know is:

1. In cases of women who believe they were male in their previous lifetime (regardless of whether they believe they were Germans, Englishmen, Russians, etc.) and who are attracted to men, does the gender dysphoric issue tend to dissipate with time? I'm not mad at her for thinking she was a guy, although she seemed to think that I would be,. My issue is that I dislike self-flagellating behavior. In many ways, her attitude reminds me of girls with Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria. She's not a female jock and has a lot of feminine interests and behaviors (she loves baby birds). She can also be a bit tomboyish at times. I'm trying to figure out what's going on inside her head and so far her explanations have been a bit convoluted.

2. If anyone has any information on Alfred Rosenberg, Max Wunsch (Hitler's SS bodyguard, the one who apparently had a feud with Hitler's cook), or Karl Bodenschatz it would be appreciated. Please tell me what you know about them. Seriously, want to know everything and anything about them.

1/2...

Okay soooo... to answer your questions, because there's a few of us here who have had Male-Nazi/Female PL's, I speak only for myself and my own experiences. I speak for no one else because my experiences are a little different - I remember two lives from WWII and both at the same time.

My view on reincarnation has always been that many past life claims stem from boredom or a subconscious desire to dissociate from painful situations (difficult families, trauma, etc.). I hope no one here takes any offense to that as it isn't intended as criticism. I'm honestly pro 'reincarnation is something that can happen,' but the idea that an introverted girl who has a crush on me is a reincarnated Nazi sounds like something out of a comedy sketch.

Firstly, no one ever really wants to own up to a 'Nazi past life'. It was downright f...... awful what some of us did, stuff we would NEVER have done in a 'normal' life. Most of us know who we are/were because there's memories which have surfaced that connect us to Third Reich personalities and people. Personally, I would never want someone to experience the trauma we've felt (and often re-felt) discovering these lives. Imagine you're in a public bookstore reading about yourself in a history book knowing it's not true? You'd want to scream out loud "It's not true!!" but you can't. Some would look at you as defending Fascists, etc etc.

Secondly, you have to remember that the Third Reich was only a 'souls playground' to burn off karma. It was a way for some souls to burn off thousands of lives of karma in one lifetime. Everything cumulated in that lifetime and we chose the Third Reich to burn that off. Did we choose to do what we did? Of course not, that's what freewill did. We had freewill in those lives, just as we do now (however we could have chosen not to take the paths that we did, but then fear came into that equation too). Also most Nazis were cultured people. Particularly for the SS, they came from homes that were middle to upper class and went to University for degrees and PhD's for being lawyers or judges. Same goes for the Bolsheviks. Ps. Most of the top-ranking Nazis were either bullied during school or university because they were introverted.

She's not a cruel or mean-spirited person, doesn't play mind games, and is very honest and open with people she trusts. According to her, she's been convinced of this since she was 12 and she's now 19. Her grandmother claims that she said several James Leininger-esque things as a child and this has reinforced her belief in her past life. She isn't one of those 'Nazi UFO' types and comes across pretty grounded. She's also not a huge fan of the SS leadership class and has shared some very interesting thoughts on that (namely, that the SS prevented any rapprochement with Britain, France, and the Slavic peasant folk and that Himmler should have been fired).

My Nazi PL gentleman wasn't a cruel person either. But he played and did his fair share of black-mailing, psychological warfare, and espionage. He actually hated his job with a passion towards the end (1942) and actively looked at ways to defect. Most of us were and still are gentle, kind-spirited souls who would never think of hurting another human (but we did and own those choices we made). Most officers and soldiers particularly SS, hated the leadership class. I found it extremely amusing when I read that people were actually afraid of me because of who I was and what I was in the Reich.

There are videos of the man she thinks she was and she has very similar facial expressions. It's actually kind of fascinating because she doesn't seem to consciously be trying to do it. It's possible she's imprinted on him and is unintentionally mimicking his mannerisms, but that's typically a trait displayed by women with mild forms of Asperger's and she doesn't come across as having that.

We all have some facial expressions and recognition from our Nazi lives. We all have mannerisms that we have carried over and do whether we are consciously aware of it or not. Some in the Reich actually had and lived with what is now called Autism/ADHD. But you never knew about that stuff back then. I have often caught myself doing those mannerisms again and I have to remind myself that I don't need to act that way now. That I am free to 'create new mannerisms'.

I'm honestly also a bit 'reincarnationed out.' She says she's been thinking about this every day (according to her) for about 7 years and finally has someone to talk to. I love WWII and was obsessed with it myself at one point, but hearing about how Goering should have listened to her about X or how Hitler had 'narcissistic tendencies' every single day is a lot. I work full time and live several hours away from her so it's a lot to be on the phone talking about Nazis all the time.

She's talking about it 'all the time' because she's curious and wants to learn about a part of herself so she can understand herself. I went through that period for 6 years and I still do sometimes. It's all about learning about oneself, where we came from and what we did so we can heal. The more we talk about it, the more we process it, understand and heal. Healing is the most important part of past-life healing whether it was a Nazi life or not. Most DN's especially those who survived the war and lived in exile, have a fear of talking about themselves and are very secretive. If the people I meet in my job in one day knew they were talking to a reincarnated Nazi, they would flip their lids. It's not something we want to talk about, and certainly don't talk about with people other than those who share our interest and views on reincarnation.

[...]

Eva x

2/2..

1. In cases of women who believe they were male in their previous lifetime (regardless of whether they believe they were Germans, Englishmen, Russians, etc.) and who are attracted to men, does the gender dysphoric issue tend to dissipate with time? I'm not mad at her for thinking she was a guy, although she seemed to think that I would be,. My issue is that I dislike self-flagellating behavior. In many ways, her attitude reminds me of girls with Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria. She's not a female jock and has a lot of feminine interests and behaviors (she loves baby birds). She can also be a bit tomboyish at times. I'm trying to figure out what's going on inside her head and so far her explanations have been a bit convoluted.

2. If anyone has any information on Alfred Rosenberg, Max Wunsch (Hitler's SS bodyguard, the one who apparently had a feud with Hitler's cook), or Karl Bodenschatz it would be appreciated. Please tell me what you know about them. Seriously, want to know everything and anything about them.

1. Personally, I don't have the gender dysphoria issue. I was a bit of a 'tom-girl' in my teens, but I grew out of that around the age of 19-20. How would you like it if you suddenly discovered you were a dude in your PL with 'bits' you don't have now? It feels freakin' weird seeing yourself as the opposite sex. I doubt your friend has it either, but it's not something I'd rule out.

2. I only know of one of those - Alfred Rosenberg. I probably should know the others, but I don't or either the memories or knowledge of them is locked/blocked. Alfred was actually a Baltic-German born in modern day Tallinn, Estonia. This pdf might help you: Alfred Rosenberg - Yad Vashem

Interestingly enough, Rosenberg survived the war, but not for long. He along with a few others were sentenced in the Nuremberg Trials of 1946. I'd non chalantly bring up the Trials next time you speak with your friend. Just say something like "Oh hey, I was researching X and I came across they were involved in the Trials. What do you know about it?" She might clam up about if she really were Rosenberg. I've met a few souls who have memories of the Nuremburg Trials and they don't like to talk about that time because of unhealed trauma. But they're working on it :)

Also Rosenberg was also a writer and even wrote his diary during the Trials. You might wanna have a look at these and see if you can find some to show your friend. Every avenue is worth trying. Writings of Rosenberg.

Others may be able to help you with the others.

All the best,
Eva x

Every case is different. Some people have affinities, memories, traits, and past life beliefs from an early age. They have a phase when they are actively exploring the subject. Then they get more busy with their current life, and although these things never go away completely and they don't deny reincarnation, they are not 100% focused on them like they once were. Maybe later they'll be. It always comes back. Other people, unfortunately, fall more into the "Nazi fetish meets reincarnation" category. They have very little validations, if any, of are just mixed with fantasy, their Nazi past life borderlines a teenage crush, they tend to see other famous reincarnated Nazis among their small circle of friends (usually in High school) and they want to feel supported more than finding out who they really were in a past life (may get offended if you contradict their famous past life claim).
Can an introverted girl with a crush on a man have been a Nazi in a past life? Sure, we all had many lives, maybe she even had another life and was something else after having been a Nazi. So the possibility exists. Are most teenage/very young adult introverted girls who claim to be Dead Nazis the real deal? I doubt it.

Maddie is intelligent and has a lot of good personality traits. She's not a cruel or mean-spirited person, doesn't play mind games, and is very honest and open with people she trusts. According to her, she's been convinced of this since she was 12 and she's now 19.

She is still very young. If it still continues when she is 30, maybe she is up to something.
Most Dead Nazis are nice people, by the way.

Her grandmother claims that she said several James Leininger-esque things as a child and this has reinforced her belief in her past life.

This is quite vague. What is a Leininger-Esque thing? Did she mention having another name? details on how she died?

She isn't one of those 'Nazi UFO' types and comes across pretty grounded. She's also not a huge fan of the SS leadership class and has shared some very interesting thoughts on that (namely, that the SS prevented any rapprochement with Britain, France, and the Slavic peasant folk and that Himmler should have been fired).

If you are invested in the topic, it's easy to have an opinion. Maybe it's past life related. Maybe it's past life media related. Maybe it's just this life media related. Without a true validation it's hard to tell.

I'm the only person (aside from her mom) who she's told about her past life. She told me she tried talking about it online a few years ago but that she ended up pretending to be the reincarnation of Nazis other than who she actually thinks she was because she was 'kind of having a breakdown.' If anyone here had to deal with that, I'm sorry your time was wasted.

This hurts her case a little bit. I understand being mistaken and then rectifying one's beliefs. I understand if one thinks they were Napoleon but then realized they were just some unknown French person living in those times (or... viceversa?) But if I firmly believe that I was, I don't know, David Livingstone, what is the point of going online claiming to be Queen Victoria instead?

Actually, there are scientific papers that link biological females with gender dysphoria, to an increase in autistic traits. Nevertheless, it would be kinda weird for her to copy the mannerisms of an old Nazi in a handful of videos.

There are online groups and communities for that if she has the need. Even Deviantart a few years ago was booming with all that. Why doesn't she talk about it online? Is she afraid that she burnt some bridges by her past behavior? Most likely nobody will remember her to be honest.

It's hard to say if her dysphoria will dissipate over time, it may or it may not. Is loving baby birds a feminine trait? Again, she is still quite young and looks like she needs to sort out herself a bit first because she seems all over the place from what you are describing.

If anyone has any information on Alfred Rosenberg, Max Wunsch (Hitler's SS bodyguard, the one who apparently had a feud with Hitler's cook), or Karl Bodenschatz it would be appreciated. Please tell me what you know about them. Seriously, want to know everything and anything about them.

Information on what exactly? They are known historical figures with Wikipedia pages and they appear in several books. Are you looking for any specific validations?

Experiences like this are one of the more common reasons to despise the memory wipe/block that pushes everything into the subconscious while making most attempts to remember murky. A lot of the odd issues of the more recent generations are partly a consequence of this resulting in a Lot of disorders and so on.

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for thinking enough of your friend to come here and ask questions, rather than push her away or cut her off. I think that shows you're a very caring person.

Secondly, the only actual proof of reincarnation, objectively speaking, is for someone to be aware of something factual and provable about their past life, that shouldn't be known to them. For instance, the person may have had a dog that everyone in their family called spot, but the individual had a separate nickname for. This isn't something you'd most likely know, reading historical accounts. We also don't advise studying historical accounts either while trying to uncover past life memories because the potential to confuse them for something the person read or saw in a movie is too great.

Regarding the mannerisms your friend displays, it's equally possible she's copying them from some films she's seen, unless you can honestly state that they predate her interest in this specific past life.

I also tend to agree with Owl, because in my experience, Nazi Germany is a topic that attracts a lot of fantasy type thinking. This is my personal opinion and people are free to disagree with it, but people that focus on the word Nazi, are more likely to be caught up in the fantasy of it, than real memories. Phrases like "I just knew I was a Nazi!" are often a give away. In the course of conversation at the time, nobody would have said "I'm a Nazi!". They would have said "I'm a corporal in the army" or something much more descriptive, if asked about their occupation. Nazi party ideals were only strictly upheld by the SS and they didn't refer to themselves as Nazi either.

Most people that have past life memories, do so because of some sort of trauma attached to them; violent deaths, life long abuse and so on. In all cases, people should be encouraged to examine what the core issue is, that is presenting in their present life. Having past life memories presents an opportunity for healing and personal growth, if one is willing to do the inner work required to sort through them critically and examine them in context of their current life.

Regarding gender dysphoria, I think it depends on how highly someone identifies with a male or female body, specially regarding past lives. For some people, it may not matter. To them body is no more than a car.. something to get around in and experience life with. For others, it's an identity and they may reincarnate many, many times as the same gender and then reincarnate as the other and that may become a source of gender dysphoria.

To me, from what you've said, it doesn't seem like it bothers her that much, but she thinks it may bother you, because as you said, she has a crush on you. That makes sense, but if you're not worried about it, she should be content with that too and drop the issue.

But to answer your question, does the dysphoria go away? It depends on so many factors it's hard to say. I will say in general, if the person feels that the opposite gender is their "true self", then it probably won't ever go away, but it will vary in severity.

Me in particular, I was my son's older sister in my past life and I cared for him like a mother. I prefer to be female, but I'm not that often and actually when I was really young in this life, I was really surprised and disappointed to find out that I wouldn't be growing up to wear dresses and have babies of my own. However, with past life research, I've realized I chose to be male so I could still be with my son in this life. I'm his dad and a single parent presently. And so no, for me the dysphoric feeling has never gone away, but like I said, it varies.

As I was saying but for your friend, she may appear hung up on it because she's afraid you will be. I'd reassure her you don't think it's weird and I'd also encourage her to think about why she chose to be female in this life and what lessons there are to learn for her personal growth from all of this too.

And lastly, I would encourage you to set boundaries between youboth and how much you're willing to talk about it. You seem like a caring and kind individual, so kudos to you for that. But you also want to make sure you're not being taking advantage of either and simply steam rolled over every time you talk to her.

I also tend to agree with Owl, because in my experience, Nazi Germany is a topic that attracts a lot of fantasy type thinking. This is my personal opinion and people are free to disagree with it, but people that focus on the word Nazi, are more likely to be caught up in the fantasy of it, than real memories. Phrases like "I just knew I was a Nazi!" are often a give away. In the course of conversation at the time, nobody would have said "I'm a Nazi!". They would have said "I'm a corporal in the army" or something much more descriptive, if asked about their occupation. Nazi party ideals were only strictly upheld by the SS and they didn't refer to themselves as Nazi either.

Actually, I wouldn't say that the term "Nazi" is an issue here. Pretty much everyone that remembers a past life in that era is okay with it. Exceptions to be made perhaps with those who have very strong feelings towards it. Even more, all the actual families of Nazi immigrants that I've known over the years seem to be okay with it as long as they know they won't be judged (seeing it somewhat as a source of pride). If they think they will be judged, they'll just use euphemisms.

Current neonazis are not okay with it, using NS instead.

Was it a term used back then? No. But he wasn't saying that she had a memory in which she referred to herself in the memory as a Nazi. I think that in the current scheme of things, it's a word that was appropriated by this group (whether is Dead Nazis or actual descendants of Nazi expats) with different connotations that it had back in 1940.

For reference, as much as you can believe the wiki's accuracy ...

wiki/Nazi_Party: The renaming of the German Worker's Party (DAP) to the National Socialist German Workers' Party (NSDAP) was partially driven by a desire to draw upon both left-wing and right-wing ideals, with "Socialist" and "Workers'" appealing to the left, and "National" and "German" appealing to the right. Nazi, the informal and originally derogatory term for a party member, abbreviates the party's name (Nationalsozialist [natsi̯oˈnaːlzotsi̯aˌlɪst]), and was coined in analogy with Sozi (pronounced [ˈzoːtsiː]), an abbreviation of Sozialdemokrat(member of the rival Social Democratic Party of Germany). Members of the party referred to themselves as Nationalsozialisten (National Socialists), but some did occasionally embrace the colloquial Nazi (so Leopold von Mildenstein in his article series Ein Nazi fährt nach Palästina published in Der Angriff in 1934). The term Parteigenosse (party member) was commonly used among Nazis, with its corresponding feminine form Parteigenossin.

wiki/Nazi_Germany

Regressions are affected / distorted by our current beliefs and expectations; they aren't "fact". Even the "facts" we experience now are affected / distorted by our beliefs and expectations. If you are married, you must've experienced finding out that the past you lived through is different than the past your spouse lived through ... :)

A German nazi's descendent, or a reincarnation, isn't responsible for the atrocities that that nazi committed, but whoever currently feels that kind of hatred, now, in this life, will have it come back onto them because this is how reality forms: your emotions bring in your life situations that will cause the same kind of emotions, amplified.

(there is no karma / judgement as it is generally believed; we don't pay / nor get rewarded for what we did in other lives, nor even for what we did in this life; we experience now only what we believe and expect now, as unlikely that may seem to most of us).

EDIT: By the way, "genosse" means "comrade", and it is the word that was, and is used by all socialist and communist party members, and was mandatory in the former, and is mandatory in the socialist / communist countries.
"Wir erklären unsere Solidarität mit unseren Genossen in Kuba. We declare our solidarity with our comrades in Cuba."

Last edited:
Actually, I wouldn't say that the term "Nazi" is an issue here. Pretty much everyone that remembers a past life in that era is okay with it. Exceptions to be made perhaps with those who have very strong feelings towards it. Even more, all the actual families of Nazi immigrants that I've known over the years seem to be okay with it as long as they know they won't be judged (seeing it somewhat as a source of pride). If they think they will be judged, they'll just use euphemisms.

Current neonazis are not okay with it, using NS instead.

Was it a term used back then? No. But he wasn't saying that she had a memory in which she referred to herself in the memory as a Nazi. I think that in the current scheme of things, it's a word that was appropriated by this group (whether is Dead Nazis or actual descendants of Nazi expats) with different connotations that it had back in 1940.
I must apologize. Pollen season is just starting and I've got full on brain fog.

Alex was the one who used the word nazi and in a general context. He also stated his questions pretty plainly and I'm only qualified to answer one of them.

I wasn't saying the word nazi was a problem here, but rather playful usage of the word is often an indication of fantasy to me. It's something I've seen quite randomly in many places online over the past 25 years; people who are obviously fishing for interest from others no doubt.

anyway, I hope you catch my meaning!

Hi guys, thanks for the thoughtful & intelligent replies, very much appreciated.

Ps. Most of the top-ranking Nazis were either bullied during school or university because they were introverted.

My Nazi PL gentleman wasn't a cruel person either. But he played and did his fair share of black-mailing, psychological warfare, and espionage. He actually hated his job with a passion towards the end (1942) and actively looked at ways to defect. Most of us were and still are gentle, kind-spirited souls who would never think of hurting another human (but we did and own those choices we made). Most officers and soldiers particularly SS, hated the leadership class. I found it extremely amusing when I read that people were actually afraid of me because of who I was and what I was in the Reich.

Hi Eva1942, your post brings up a lot of interesting ideas. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

The only important Third Reich persona that I'm aware of who died in 1942 and was involved in intelligence work was RH. I've personally always assumed that many of the myths surrounding him were the result of post-war exaggeration ('The Blonde Beast' is a bit hyperbolic when said aloud).

We all have some facial expressions and recognition from our Nazi lives. We all have mannerisms that we have carried over and do whether we are consciously aware of it or not. Some in the Reich actually had and lived with what is now called Autism/ADHD. But you never knew about that stuff back then. I have often caught myself doing those mannerisms again and I have to remind myself that I don't need to act that way now. That I am free to 'create new mannerisms'.

Tbh, I don't think she has ADHD / Autism. I just brought it up as an alternate explanation because it's common for people with it to 'mask' by adopting the mannerisms of others. I've also seen a lot of claims elsewhere on the net that girls who have 'quirky' interests have high functioning forms of it.

She's talking about it 'all the time' because she's curious and wants to learn about a part of herself so she can understand herself. I went through that period for 6 years and I still do sometimes. It's all about learning about oneself, where we came from and what we did so we can heal. The more we talk about it, the more we process it, understand and heal. Healing is the most important part of past-life healing whether it was a Nazi life or not. Most DN's especially those who survived the war and lived in exile, have a fear of talking about themselves and are very secretive. If the people I meet in my job in one day knew they were talking to a reincarnated Nazi, they would flip their lids. It's not something we want to talk about, and certainly don't talk about with people other than those who share our interest and views on reincarnation.

I could have written my intro post a bit better, I guess what I meant to say is that I'm surprised by the intensity of her desire to talk about this. I'm also not saying that I necessary think she wasn't the man in question, just that it's important to explore all the possibilities.

Can an introverted girl with a crush on a man have been a Nazi in a past life? Sure, we all had many lives, maybe she even had another life and was something else after having been a Nazi. So the possibility exists. Are most teenage/very young adult introverted girls who claim to be Dead Nazis the real deal? I doubt it.

Most Dead Nazis are nice people, by the way.

This is quite vague. What is a Leininger-Esque thing? Did she mention having another name? details on how she died?

Hi Owl, solid points. I as far as I know her grandmother claims that she used to talk about her 'other house,' nearly dying, and a couple of her past life friends. She's told her grandma that she feels like an old soul but has never said she thinks she was a German.

The reason I pointed out she's a good person is that 'reincarnated Nazi' has a certain connotation to it.

If you are invested in the topic, it's easy to have an opinion. Maybe it's past life related. Maybe it's past life media related. Maybe it's just this life media related. Without a true validation it's hard to tell.

There's also the issue of circular logic: do I like X because I'm the reincarnation of Y or do I believe I am the reincarnation of Y because I like X?

Information on what exactly? They are known historical figures with Wikipedia pages and they appear in several books. Are you looking for any specific validations?

The only specific one is the claim that Goering & Rosenberg used art purchases as a front to procure black market tools & supplies for German factories. Supposedly Bodenschatz was involved in this & Wunsche may have played a role while in France in 1943.

I did find a speech Goering made to industrialists that referred to black market tools his 'assistants' had managed to procure & letters published by David Irving which show Goering & Rosenberg had some sort of 'understanding' about art, but that's about it. No specifics about how Goering got the money or whether art was used as the means to launder it or purchase black market items. He spent a lot of time buying art, but he could have also been burned out / just liked art / etc.

Last edited:
For reference, as much as you can believe the wiki's accuracy ...

Hi Baro-San, thanks for sharing the link. I was using the term Nazi fairly casually because it's easy and if I said 'National-Socialist' it might come across like my friend and I are neo-Nazis.

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for thinking enough of your friend to come here and ask questions, rather than push her away or cut her off. I think that shows you're a very caring person.

Thanks Totoro, appreciate your post.

I agree that there are people who glom onto the term Nazi for 'less than ideal reasons.' It has a certain shock value to it and, especially within the United States, there's a fairly large number of hyper-expressionistic people who like to act 'edgy' for attention.

Secondly, the only actual proof of reincarnation, objectively speaking, is for someone to be aware of something factual and provable about their past life, that shouldn't be known to them. For instance, the person may have had a dog that everyone in their family called spot, but the individual had a separate nickname for. This isn't something you'd most likely know, reading historical accounts.

100% agree, it's very hard to 'prove.'

We also don't advise studying historical accounts either while trying to uncover past life memories because the potential to confuse them for something the person read or saw in a movie is too great.

Tbh that ship sailed a long time ago, we've both already read a lot on the time period in question so there's not a lot of hope for an Ian Stevenson style objective investigation.

Regarding the mannerisms your friend displays, it's equally possible she's copying them from some films she's seen, unless you can honestly state that they predate her interest in this specific past life.

I've known her for years but genuinely didn't pay much attention (was closer with her brother although not super close friends). She was a fairly serious little girl and liked to stand in a distinctive way, but that could be a coincidence.
To me, from what you've said, it doesn't seem like it bothers her that much, but she thinks it may bother you, because as you said, she has a crush on you. That makes sense, but if you're not worried about it, she should be content with that too and drop the issue.

But to answer your question, does the dysphoria go away? It depends on so many factors it's hard to say. I will say in general, if the person feels that the opposite gender is their "true self", then it probably won't ever go away, but it will vary in severity.

Me in particular, I was my son's older sister in my past life and I cared for him like a mother. I prefer to be female, but I'm not that often and actually when I was really young in this life, I was really surprised and disappointed to find out that I wouldn't be growing up to wear dresses and have babies of my own. However, with past life research, I've realized I chose to be male so I could still be with my son in this life. I'm his dad and a single parent presently. And so no, for me the dysphoric feeling has never gone away, but like I said, it varies.

As I was saying but for your friend, she may appear hung up on it because she's afraid you will be. I'd reassure her you don't think it's weird and I'd also encourage her to think about why she chose to be female in this life and what lessons there are to learn for her personal growth from all of this too.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on this, it was the #1 thing that I was curious about. I'm a guy who has always been quite happy with stereotypically male activities & my own body, so it isn't my forte per se.

Also agree that personal growth is important & that people should appreciate the biological sex they have (whatever it is).

Hi Eva1942, your post brings up a lot of interesting ideas. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

The only important Third Reich persona that I'm aware of who died in 1942 and was involved in intelligence work was RH. I've personally always assumed that many of the myths surrounding him were the result of post-war exaggeration ('The Blonde Beast' is a bit hyperbolic when said aloud).

Nice to see people still can't even mention me properly by name. Those myths are just that. I find them all quite amusing. That's what happens when you enter that sort of society with Nordic roots.

I went past the point of caring what people thought about me 7 years ago. There's some here who still balk at my hundreds of validations for that life too, but then again there's some here who are not who they seem either.

I could have written my intro post a bit better, I guess what I meant to say is that I'm surprised by the intensity of her desire to talk about this. I'm also not saying that I necessary think she wasn't the man in question, just that it's important to explore all the possibilities.

Of course she's going to be intense. So intense that you will think she's crazy. Ha.. everyone has thought of us as crazy at least once.

The reason I pointed out she's a good person is that 'reincarnated Nazi' has a certain connotation to it.

I fail to see the connotations. Enlighten me. There's nothing about it. 'Reincarnated Nazi'/'Dead Nazi'. We're literally both when you look at it from another angle. Oh and another thing too. We were not even Nazis. Nazis was a word that was 'created' by the Allies post war because they wanted to call us something horrible.

Eva x

It doesn’t matter who’s right or wrong. The OP asked for opinions and advice and I gave it like many others.

So theoretically no one is right.

Eva

It always matters if one is right or wrong, but as there is no indisputable standard to measure against, I believe that everybody should use only their own standard, accept the consequences, and learn from it. That's what I do.

Everything we do and think matters.

Alright just to answer your question in the first message, as someone who’s presently a girl but was a guy during WWII(specifically from Germany), I’ll just say that I have more important things to worry about than my gender identity, such as making money, developing fictional characters and satisfying my gambling addiction. Although, I’m also not the most emotional person so there’s that.

I do enjoy talks about that era, and especially the Holocaust. I used to bring it up more often but now my mind has a lot of topics to play with depending on the person.

If you don't mind, what do you mean by that? What do you enjoy talking about Holocaust?

If you don't mind, why are picking fights with DN's? Seriously, get a life man. You started with me, and now you're onto Bellona. Do you really have nothing else better to contribute?

I feel for the OP, her thread has been horribly derailed by people who want to start fights. No wonder people come here, post a few times and then disappear. Because they don't have the energy with people like you.

If you don't mind, why are picking fights with DN's? Seriously, get a life man. You started with me, and now you're onto Bellona. Do you really have nothing else better to contribute?

I feel for the OP, her thread has been horribly derailed by people who want to start fights. No wonder people come here, post a few times and then disappear. Because they don't have the energy with people like you.

You're mistaken. I don't mean to pick fights. I just ask questions, politely, and express opinions, politely. We aren't supposed to all agree and share the same views.

You stated something (about the use of the word 'nazi'), which I found out that sources like wiki contradict, so I brought that to your and others' attention, politely, but you didn't appreciate it.

Bellona324 shared her thoughts that surprised me, so I asked, politely, for clarification.

I believe that you projected your thoughts and feelings on my posts (and on me unfortunately), so you misinterpreted both my words and my intentions. I hope that this puts you at ease.

If you don't mind, what do you mean by that? What do you enjoy talking about Holocaust?
I meant that it is a topic of intrigue. Someone can be interested in a topic without supporting what happened. Think of people who like true crime. Maybe a minority are stans of the killers such as those Ted Bundy fangirls but for the majority of those who are interested in true crime, they just want to talk about the case itself and give their thoughts. Usually, it’s about how to avoid similar incidents in the future.

Regarding the Holocaust, it is a similar concept. I didn’t mean that I support it in the modern day, but I am open to talking about it in a detached manner. If my friends are curious, I am just willing to tell them what they want to know.

On a side note, it seems using objectively positive words almost always causes a weird misunderstanding when talking about a certain group of people. Interesting pattern of note, and a cautionary tale to pick your words better.

Bellona324

Thanks for your reply. My intention wasn't to judge, but to get a clarification of what you meant.

Regarding having interest in one subject or another, I believe that each individual shapes their own reality with their focus, beliefs, emotions. This goes deeper than the words we use. A favorite quote says(I paraphrase): war can't be stopped by hating the war, but by loving the peace.

I also assumed her depression and her past life claim stemmed from an attempt to rationalize a case of Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria induced by bullying - she insists that her past life memories are the causal factor rather than a symptom).
Multiple studies show that transgender people are born transgender. Nobody chooses to become transgender, not even because of bullying.
In many ways, her attitude reminds me of girls with Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria.
Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria is not a real diagnosis. Being transgender is not a trend. (I'm transgender myself and I can confirm this.) Also gender and gender stereotypes are not the same thing.

Last edited:
1. Personally, I don't have the gender dysphoria issue. I was a bit of a 'tom-girl' in my teens, but I grew out of that around the age of 19-20. How would you like it if you suddenly discovered you were a dude in your PL with 'bits' you don't have now? It feels freakin' weird seeing yourself as the opposite sex. I doubt your friend has it either, but it's not something I'd rule out.
Not fitting rigid gender stereotypes isn't the same thing as being transgender. Plus I already explained why Alex99's language regarding "Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria" is problematic

Back