Marilyn

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Deepti Kotwal, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Deepti Kotwal

Deepti Kotwal New Member

Hi, my name is Deepti and I am 36 years old. Ever since I was 13 I started seeing visions and past life memories about life of Marilyn Monroe! I know there is a woman called Sherri lea laird who is diagnosed Marilyn through biometrics, but these are my very real visions and past life memories. I know a family friend who is a spiritual counsellor and professional psychic and she works through upstairs heirachy, who diagnosed me Marilyn Monroe at 16!

Recently I felt the strong presence of Marilyn's friend British actor Peter Lawford and he knew I was Marilyn instantly. Our friendship picked up where it left of in the life of Marilyn.

Before getting born this life, two and a half years ago I started seeing visions and past life memories about me being a young woman called Victoria Campos, who was the unpublizized girlfriend of a very famous deceased Hollywood actor before he was famous.! Ever since I started seeing visions of Victoria's life, I have felt the strong presence of this actor who is the one who confirmed to me that her name was Victoria Campos and she was his high school ( junior high for Americans) girlfriend. I feel unconditional love and compassion towards this actor I know from my past life. Victoria died from leukemia age 19 in his arms. Maybe it's god's will he is around me this life. Even if it is in his afterlife. I know it sounds unbelievable but these are my very real visions and past life memories!

This actor says Victoria had nothing to do while sick with leukemic, so my past life would pass the time writing songs in her secret diaries. And my special nicknames and special words for this actor he says I have already called him in the life of Victoria.! Those aren't my only visions and past life memories. I was the wife of an army soldier in many lives in repeated history. It seems I had the same husband all those lives. And I had visions about being an unknown French princess. From that life I have seen the soul of a 3 year old boy I know is my son. His name is Edward.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Deepti,

Welcome to the forum!

3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Deepti,

Welcome to the board! I see you have posted on other lifetimes prior to this one. Perhaps you could try to list or chart out these various lifetimes with as much as you might know or suspect about them in terms of names, era, location, social strata, etc. Obviously, you've only had glimpses of many, but this is not unusual at all. However, getting down what you know or suspect can be useful.

Cordially,
    S&S

4. Deepti Kotwal

Deepti Kotwal New Member

5. Deepti Kotwal

Deepti Kotwal New Member

Hi S & S,
    Thank you for your reply. I will try my very best to list down those things you mentioned.
    In the life of Victoria Campos I might have mentioned I was in the USA, and that I was 19 or 22. I was a actress/ singer but I made movies under stage names. I acted in several movies under several different stage names. I had plastic surgery several times for a personal reason too deep to explain .I prefer not to give out my stage names as I feel that's too personal, The movies I made in Victoria's life have all gone out of print. ! The actor that I mentioned in my thread concerning the life of Victoria says during the last year of her life before I went back to him and died in his arms, we had broken up for one year and I was dating a popular singer. That's unpublizized again. I have seen visions my and this actor's romantic times together that are too personal to mention in public, but in one vision he is gently shaking me telling me to tell him I had leukemic. When I was the wife of an army soldier I always met him at 13 and 16 respectively, and we started having babies at 13! Then as we got older around 18 years old he always Went to the army. I couldn't list his name in all those lives as it would take up too much space. But in one life his name was Sam . We lived in england, Australia and in Jordan. As for the life of the French princess it was France and in the 13th century. I lived to be about 20 years old . I remember my first boyfriend died at a young age, and then I met the French prince who's name is also Edward. Our son Edward was named after him. Concerning the army soldier I know who it is in reincarnation because ever since I saw the first episode of a popular Australian TV show, this Australian actor from that particular show's face triggerd the visions and past life memories about my lifetimes being the army soldier's wife. Well that's all the information I can tell you and even remember. I can't remember what other names I can give you . Concerning the life of Victoria Campos I can only give out changed names for the purpose of this thread. Except my past life's name Victoria Campos which was my real name. Oh, her last name was campbell but she later changed it to Campos for songwriting.