Marks of injury or death

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Armada, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Armada

Armada Old Soul

A few days before I left the state I live in, I was beginning to think of marks of injury or death in relation to the marks I have on my body. Tracing a finger idly over the mole on one of my shoulders, I received another flashback of the Hungarian-Ottoman wars. A memory of being stabbed there by a young Turk who was fresh into war and scared out of his wits... It's rather sick how I found it funny, I know I was much more sadistic in that lifetime but I can't say I'm not repulsed by the sheer enjoyment of killing him and the amusement found in how pathetic I'd thought him to be...
    I know I deserved that mark.
    Looking down to the one on my side over my ribs, I didn't dare touch it because I just KNEW that I deserved that one too.
    I didn't want to know. Not because I could tell it would've killed me due to where it sits, but because I don't want to know about who else I've hurt...

A day or so later I was about to get in the car when I paused to look in the window to look at my reflection. I can't tell what compelled me to do so, because I rarely feel the need to look at my reflection at all let alone so intensely... Lifting up my head a little I saw another mole on my neck, that I know is hidden from sight most of the time and that is impossible for me to see unless I catch a glimpse of my reflection at that the right angle. Touching it, I was not hit with a flashback but merely an overwhelming sense of fear... And for some reason, knowing that one I DIDN'T deserve.

2. shadowsofmypast

shadowsofmypast Senior Registered

I have a star chart of sorts on right my arm

it makes two triangles. That star pattern is right

over my house. I know it means something.

scared to ask. It's just a weird feeling.

3. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I would take the star chart on your arm, and the stars in the sky, to mean that you are living exactly where you are supposed to, shadows. Not all "omens" are bad. A lot of the significance is in how you interpret them.

4. Red Night

Red Night Senior Registered

I have little, tiny moles all over my body. When I was little I used to think that each one represented a life I had lived. But I also have a discoloration on my forehead... my brother calls it a skidmark... -______-

But I wonder what it's really from, if anything at all?

5. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

But past life wounds don't always leave a scare. Which makes me wonder - why do some, and not others??....Is it the emotional connection?

I had a past life where I was whipped across the back, I still have the scars.

I had a past life where I was badly shot in lower thigh (just above my right knee). No scar. What's creepy is last year there were two days where my leg hurt in that exact spot for no reason, I blew it off. Then I had a dream, I remember exactly what happened...Woke up feeling the pain there, and then it drifted away. Never bothered me since.

6. shadowsofmypast

shadowsofmypast Senior Registered

Sorry rose you didn't get the little

joke about star chart on the arm .

Not make fun I do have the triangles

it makes this letter Y when connected

with a pen . I am from that part of galaxy

where stars are . ;)

7. Armada

Armada Old Soul

I have more marks over my body than just those three, but if they are from a PL/PLs I don't really care about those ones. They're insignificant.

I think ones like I mentioned are there to remind us of lessons we ought not to forget. And from that injury to the shoulder I believe I learned mercy in my next lifetime, though I'm still not sure if that's a good or a bad thing..

8. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

One of my Personal Validations

To any one else, this would be of no consequence, but you had to be me to understand the feelings I got, from viewing this birthmark, that’s the only way I can explain it.

The birthmark on my stomach is my personal validation for a Past Life where as a small child I was attacked, bitten and killed by a large wolf or dog, this information came to me in a very clear dream as a child, where I became aware of my soul rising up out of my injured body in the dream, yet in real life, up to that time, I had no knowledge of OOBE’s or Astral Projection.

As I got higher, I could see people running down a hill to rescue me and run the animal away from me, but it was too late for me, also, all of this life, I have had a phobia of having injections in the stomach, and while I don't like them, I would rather have them elsewhere.

Over the years, the birthmark has faded (and stretched!!!) but as a young child, it was about the size of an animal's mouth and it was quite Brown on the skin of a pale red headed boy (me).

As I said, this is one of MY personal validations and your experiences may vary from mine, basically when all is said and done at the end of the day, for me, it boils down to a matter of faith.

9. Armada

Armada Old Soul

For validating a PL and having it explain things about this lifetime to us so that we don't all just think that we're nutjobs, is another good reason/theory as to why certain people have them.

10. Ender27

Ender27 Senior Registered

And do you have 'places' more vulnerable? Sensitive to pain or something like that?

11. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Yes. Sometimes people can feel very sensitive or protective of an area where they were previously harmed. For instance, I was hanged a couple of times and I am very uncomfortable about having things around my neck, like scarves or collars. I just can't do it.

12. Ender27

Ender27 Senior Registered

I feel your pain... do you have claustrophobia, too?

For me really painful is place on the left arm, at the inner side. 0,2m above the elbow. Places nearly my limph nodes - do not touch! And, problems with neck are there, too.

What do you all think about reumatism, migrena or aches in one part of body?

13. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

No I don't have claustrophobia.

We get quite a few people writing in who associate physical ills with previous life experiences. We always recommend that people see a doctor in the first instance. But if the doctor can't find anything wrong, sometimes regression can help to release the psychic trauma that is associated with a physical pain. This happens quite a lot.

14. Spatz

Spatz Senior Registered

I had a distinct head pain that would show up when a past life got triggered, starting for the first time when I was around 13 years old. Years and years later in regression I discovered that the pain was tied in to an experience from that life in which I received some blunt force trauma to that exact area, on my head and specifically near/behind my left eye. After that regression session when I recovered the details, I was fascinated to notice that since then, I can do the same stuff, the same pl related things and triggers, and have only noticed the pain show up all of once or twice. It used to show up constantly and on cue, but some kind of energy in whatever that memory held was released and it's barely an issue over the year or so since regression.

Outside of that and slightly more relevant to the OP, I don't really have any other marks that I'm aware have pl relation yet. These things are consistent with others so I'm curious, I had a birthmark on my stomach when I was a child, it's gone now strangely enough, but I do wonder if it was ever tied to something from a past life. Perhaps I'll find out some day ;)

15. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

I always find it interesting when people have birthmarks or pain that they can trace back to a past life.

Going off what Spatz has said, I too have had head pain related to my past life. Whenever I am thinking about past life stuff I get a throbbing pain in the top of my head. If I continue to think about or view things from the past (listen to PL songs) it will get worse. Sometimes it gets so bad I have to put an ice pack on it or just remove myself from the situation where I am contemplating PL stuff. I've had a CT scan done of my head so I know that I don't have an actual physical problem and the pain only occurs when thinking about my PL and never at any other time. I know I committed suicide then so I can only assume that it is the exit wound from the bullet.

Another thing that happens sometimes is when I try to do meditation or do a PL regression I will get a searing pain in my left arm. I later found out that I was injured in WWI in my left arm.

16. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

Stork Bite

It's so funny you mention this because my son, who is now 5-years-old, has had a light pink mark on the back of his neck since birth. My midwife told us at his birth that it was a "stork bite" common among newborns and that it would go away in a few weeks / months time.

He still has it, it's quite faint, but for as long as I can remember when my son has been in pain, sick, or extremely tired, he rubs his stork bite, sucks his thumb and that's how he self-soothes.

17. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

This could be completely wrong but this makes me think he was shot in the neck from behind, maybe by a sniper in a war situation. You can ask him open ended questions when he's "in the zone" such as bedtime, riding in a car, bath time, extremely tired, etc. and see what he says. Maybe ask him something like "What happened to your neck?"

18. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

He's said things to my husband and me in passing like, "When I was a girl..." and we very lovingly "stance" (if that's the right word) provide just enough eye contact, suspend judgement, let him go...and then he'll just cut it off. He'll say something along the lines of "Nevermind! Too sad!" When I say we "stance" it's not a noticeable thing, my dear heart of a husband has become accustomed to strange goings-on, so it's more like a "I'm listening, do tell" kind of situation.

19. Nangijala

Nangijala Member

Whenever I try to regress to my last pastlife - usually lying on my bed - I'm starting to cough. This is really annoying because it breaks my relaxed state. I wonder why. I've a distinct feeling I could have died in the First World War. Maybe I was a soldier and killed or injured by mustard gas.

I have a lot of moles, especially on my arms and some very conspicuous ones on my neck and in my face. And I have a big heartshaped haemangioma on my right breast. Could have been a gunshot or stab wound.

20. Marjorie26

Marjorie26 New Member

My Birthmark

I finally found a thread to post this in!

Anyways, when I was born, I had this bright red strawberry birthmark that stretched from under my nose to the top of my lip. It always looked like I had a nosebleed.

When I got older the birthmark just disappeared. My mom said it used to appear whenever I cried.

I still dont know what wouldve caused that birthmark. I cant think of anything.

If anybody knows any deaths that couldve been related to this birthmark, please let me know :0

21. Marjorie26

Marjorie26 New Member

Really? :0

Whenever I try to do a self past life regression, my body gets super heavy and then I have trouble breathing.

Hmmm maybe I died in a situation where I couldnt breathe!

22. Susan

Susan Senior Registered

When I was born, I had a small pink mark above the inside of my left eye. It disappeared from 'daily life', but...it still comes back when I'm emotional sometimes. Mom said it would get bright when I cried.

I have a number of birthmarks along the left side of my body where I was shot in my past life, by a fighter plan (or anti-aircraft artillery) while flying as pilot of a B-17 over Europe (which eventually crashed). It's all very telling. The two on my left leg (lower calf, smallish on outside, probably entry wound and a larger on inside - probably exit wound) have pretty much disappeared thanks to sun damage. But the rest are still there. **

**Warning to all: The sun will ruin your skin. You may not think so now, but wait til you're 50'ish. It all goes downhill fast!!!! Sunscreen is your friend.

23. Marjorie26

Marjorie26 New Member

Haha agreed! Although I try to stay indoors most of the time :)

I cant tolerate heat well, I get super angry in the heat, to the point where I chopped off my hair by myself because it stuck to my neck in the heat -_- ;

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
  24. argonne1918

You would not like it where I currently live. 105 F in the summer. But at least it's a "dry" heat with only 10-15% humidity. Thank god for air conditioning. One of the best inventions of the 20th century. LOL

25. Susan

Susan Senior Registered

I live in real tropical heat year-round. I can tolerate heat far more than I can tolerate cold, though. I guess you can't have it all.

I lived a short time in S. California and the dry air really reeked havoc with my sinuses, eyes and skin But I did have great hair for a change, he he he.

The humidity really helps my skin and my sinuses. I now try to keep my hair short in back (like a major blunt wedge cut) because I hate for my hair at the back of my neck to be wet and it gets wet in seconds when I go out my front door.

26. ColourODarkness

ColourODarkness Senior Registered

I've always had problems with unexplainable aches and pains on the left side of my body, running down my breast and ribcage, also sharp pains next to my belly button on the right side that I've never been able to explain.

I've had problems with my sinuses and stinging eyes since I can remember, and when I tend to remember my life in WWI my eyes start to burn and I get intense pressure around the bridge of my nose. I think my body remembers how it felt to take in mustard gas...

I also had a really weird incident when I was a lot younger where I was sat talking with my sister about something, and suddenly there was a sharp burning pain just beside my mouth. When I looked in the mirror a scar had appeared in a triangle of moles I never realized I had! Very strange... Can't explain that one at all, past life related perhaps??

27. argonne1918

The pain in your side and belly button could be from a bayonet wound. The burning by the mouth could also be mustard gas. Trivia question: What connection does Kleenex facial tissue have to WWI?

28. RainyLotus

RainyLotus River Wanderer

Are all birthmarks related to a past life injury?

I have a birthmark on my left pelvic hip area. And lots of 'moles' that go in direct lines, usually in groups of 3's, like Orion's belt.

Any significance, or just natural?

29. argonne1918

Could be past life related. Have you ever done a regression? Or try asking yourself questions when meditating or going to bed.

30. RainyLotus

RainyLotus River Wanderer

I would love to do a regression session, but unsure whom to seek out and where these type of skilled individuals are.