Memories of Vietnam

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by KC78, Dec 11, 2017.

1. KC78

KC78 Senior Registered

Hi.. my name is Casey, I recently joined the Vietnam past lives form. I haven't been a member of the form long, I joined Nov.23rd this year (Thanksgiving) after starting to go through a very intense past life episode of flashbacks, memories, dreams, emotions, & real life feelings of living a past life as a soilder in Vietnam from 1966-67 back in 2016-17 exactly 50 years later after being there I either began to think okay.. I'm either just crazy & losing my mind or there is actually something to all this. But after having songs from that era & watching old Vietnam war film footage that began to trigger even more emotion, memories, feelings, etc I finally decided that I can't be insane. All these things really intensify every fall about from Oct & especially November for some reason. So after all the craziness from Thanksgiving day was gone & my daughter went to stay with her grandmother that night I was alone in my house in Nashville,Tenn with just my thoughts & couldn't just do nothing about all this Vietnam stuff anymore so I looked up this form. I have heard some very interesting stories from some very interesting people & have connected with one really nice person in particular. It has really helped me just talking to one person who understands exactly what I'm going through & finding out there is many more (helps to know that I'm not losing my mind after all) haha. I have quite an interesting story myself that I feel the need to share with people not only to get it out to help myself but I believe my story is one of hope that can also help others. I guess my ultimate question here is that is there ever confences or conventions where I can possibly connect with more people in a more real & personal way? Anyway would like to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone has started & keeps these forms goin as it has in just a short time already really helped me? God bless you all.. Casey from Tennessee.

moonmaiden and Barblynn like this.
  2. Barblynn

Barblynn Active Member

Hi, Casey, I think that the A.R.E./Edgar Cayce center has events in Nashville. I'm sure that a cool city like Nashville has some holistic centers, too. Have you thought about having a PL regression?

3. KC78

KC78 Senior Registered

Hi.. sorry for the late reply. & yeah Nashville is a cool city indeed there probably is some holistic healing therapy here in fact I know there is. & no I have really never thought about doing anything P.L. regression.. not sure if it's something I really need to do at this point. I'm pretty much at peace with my past life in fact I draw strength from it when I need too. But anything could always change I never shut a door completely well usually anyway (try to stay open minded) so thanks for the advice.