messages in dreams?

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by katrien, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Aaron

Aaron Senior Registered

Hi Julie, I miss you :) Been so long.

Thanks for the post, I think I needed to hear that today. It's an important basic.

2. JulieZ

JulieZ ******

Likewise my old friend... :)

Good to hear from you!

Smiles,

Julie

3. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Welcome back, Julie! Deborah and I were just talking about you a few days ago - so it's great to see you stopping by again!

Aili

4. JulieZ

JulieZ ******

Hi Ailish! Great to be back and see you again!

Smiles,

Julie

5. LadyRayven

LadyRayven New Member

Wow

Yes I have had these kind of dreams. One where a guy I knew and had a history with said to me something like "I am going to forget you now" Or something to that affect and when

I did re-stablish contact he had forgotten who I was. Then One where my friends daughter who had died was in my backseat of my

teal colored mustang(which I have not now or ever owned such a car) but at the end she said I won't be able to help you anymore and then she walked away and disappeared. I guess it's true that ghosts can't travel over water (I was moving to Florida from Philly where said freind and daughter lived). Also I was told in one dream "don't go there tomorrow" so I didn't go where I had planned on going but some kind of incident happened but it was long ago I can't remember what happened.

6. wednesday

wednesday Senior Registered

I had an old friend tell me I came in a dream once to tell him I wanted to break up (I did want to and hadn't told him yet) When he told me about the dream I had to tell him that I really did want to break up. So who knows if I did visit him or if he just clued in.

I dreamed about my ds2 3 years before he was born. I also had a dream about my 'little while child' 2 years before we met her. We lived 1300 miles away from where we met her also at the time of the dream. I dreamed of a little girl who was super smart. In the dream I kept wondering how I forgot her, since she should have been born a while ago and I didn't remember her being a baby. She followed me around and talked. Towards the end of the dream I saw her birth certificate. It had the name on it and instead of a birthdate it had the zodiac sign for the end of November to the middle of December. At the end of the dream she disappeared again to where she had come from. 2 years later my son got to be friennds with a neighbor girl and she spent some time living with us while her family had a crisis. Her birthday was at the beginning of December and her name was almost exactly the same. After her family crisis was over she went back to them and me and my son ended up moving away shortly afterwards.