More visions from Victoria's

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Deepti Kotwal, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Deepti Kotwal

Deepti Kotwal New Member

Recently, I had a few more visions about the life of Victoria Campos. I had written about her in my other thread. In one of my visions I was belly dancing in the living room in a house that looked familiar from my other visions and past life memories .bellydancing must have been before my past life Victoria was diagnosed with leukemia. I had two more visions I was visiting a kitten farm it looked like a farm.i know from past life memory Victoria had a kitten. So I think she must have bought it from the farm. In another vision the actor boyfriend I mentioned in the previous thread and I were alone together in a office. We were looking at something on the desk in front of us. I think it was something that came out of the photocopying machine. In my last vision I was about to buy something from a clothes shop. I feel thankful for this forum who so easily accept and welcome people writing about their visions and past life memories. As someone I know that is not a doctor or a family member told me I had multiple personality disorder because he didn't believe reincarnation was real. So I am grateful this forum is so open minded about past lives and reincarnation.

SeaAndSky and Speedwell like this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Deepti,

I don't understand why you can't give the name of the actor Victoria was associated with. He is already deceased, and it would definitely help in terms of establishing the context of these memories and visions.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. Deepti Kotwal

Deepti Kotwal New Member

Hi S&S,
    Thank you for your reply. I don't mean to not mention the actor's name. It's just that Victoria is still unpublizized and he has family still alive. If they should read my thread ( I know that it's unlikely but I'd rather not take a chance) I'd rather not cause them hurt or disturb their peace as I'm not sure if Victoria was known to any of his family members such as his children, spouses leading up to his death, and other family members that are still alive . I feel uncomfortable mentioning the name for that reason.
    Truthfully, Deepti