• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My children remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i came across this forum and thought OMG! WOW! im not the only one.lol
Anywho, I have a couple of things to share.I have 3 childen ages 2,4 and 6.
My 6 yr old son is where i would like to start.He has ADD and has been a little behind developmentally with speech,articulation and paying attention.But, when he finally did begin to tell me what was in his little head, it might have ansered a couple of questions.

This sweet little guy of mine suffered from nightmares,sleep walking and other things.It was horrible, he couldnt tell me what was going one.But, now i think I know.One day in the car he was talking about playing his "race car" game.He said " hey momma, i was driving in my game and i crashed and my car sploded" I said.."yeah?" he continued with " if that was for real, i would be died, right?" and i ansered.."yes" He continues again with " hey mom, did you know that if you are really good and you die before you are old, God will let you be a baby again?"

I didnt think much about it but played along...it was great to finally conversate with this guy..i had waited along time.So, I replied" no, I did not know that" He said " yes you did mom, its the rules" i said " really? I really didnt know.Who told you those were the rules?" My son thought i was teasing him and laughed, then said " God did, dont You pay tention?"I had to laugh back, as part of his therapy we ar forced to ask him regularly if he is paying attention.

I decided to push the conversation, lol, my curiosity was bubbling.So I asked him how someone could be a baby again.He repeated the same line he did above because at this point he thought i was playing dumb and pulling his leg about not knowing.So, I said.."ok,do you get a new mom when your a baby again? and he said "somehimes"(sometimes)so i asked where do you go? and he says anywheres, anyhime(anytime) is now.I was very confused then but was teetering on an edge because he thought i was teasing him, he might end the conversation at any moment.I asked " anytime is now? What do you mean?" He said "you knooowa,you can be a new baby along hime ago and that would be now.And you can be a new baby along hime from now and that would be now" I got nothing else from him that day.

Was he telling me that time is not a staight line as we see it? That you can be reincarnated into anytime frame? Just jump at random? or am i reading to much into it? or does he just have an overactive imagination and i shouldn't think anything of what he said.My son has the same learning problems, ADD problems,appearance and personality of my deceased older brother who died 1 yr before my son's conception.He is fasinated with cars just as my brother was,and whom died in a car.He was also affraid to go to sleep for the longest time,which is what caused my brother's death...falling asleep at the wheel.My son also used to say things such as"member when i was your big brother and i stepped on your arm?" But, my son in the last yr or so has said nothing of the sort.So, i guess he has passed that age of remembering.

THis next story is from my 4 yr old daughter who was 3 at the time.As soon as her brother stopped telling stories, she started and omg,did she have things to tell.It first happened one day whan a friend of mine was visiting.The friend and i were sitting at the table conversatiing and having coffee.My daughter awoke from her nap and came into the dining area.She looked upset but was not crying.She started telling me about how she was in a big trash box with her pannies on and ants were all over her."ants in my eyes, ants in my nose and mouf(mouth)" I didnt think much of it, she plays with bugs all the time, i just thought it was a bad dream.

But, a week or so later, she mentioned it again and i started becoming affraid.I've seen children mention the future and i started locking up tight before bed, keeping my daughter in my site while shopping and other things.I was not convenced,but, caustious with the idea that she may be kidnapped and left to die in a dumpster somewhaere.This caution went on for about a week or so.Then while sitting at the computer desk, my daughter came in the room with a doll house and sat on the floor beside me.And started playing.She sat a toy bus over to the side away from the house and said that was the big trash box.So, I decided to start conversation with her and this is the result w/o telling you the long drawn out conversation.

She said: " I was in a big trash box with my pink tuesday pannies.My dress was all gone with the water.Ants was in my eyes,ants in my mouth, ants in my nose, ants in my PANNIES, it was ants all over me.But, i wouldn't (wasn't) scared momma, just tired.Then i came to you.She seemed very upset to tell me this, so i didnt dig for unansered questions.I should have, what did she mean when she said her dress was gone with the water?

I was teary eyed just listening to her.If this did happen to her..what a horrible thing to happen.I told her that god sent her to me so that she wouldn't end up in a trash box again.I didnt know what else to say.she simply said" i know" and has never mentioned it again.She does have a slight fear of water, dark places and a mild fear of men and abandonment.

She also has mentioned that she wants to see her mommy or go to her mommy's house.lol, and i tell her " i am your mommy" and she will say " noooo, my other mommy" Also, she is a beautiful golden haired little girl with huge blue eyes.But, she tells me that she wants bwown(brown) hair. And when i ask why, she will sometimes say..I liked it when it was bwown, it was pwetty(pretty) like you momma and my other mommy.

This post and discussion is continued in the thread New member with a couple of stories to share

My son has the same learning problems, ADD problems,appearance and personality of my deceased older brother who died 1 yr before my son's conception.He is fasinated with cars just as my brother was,and whom died in a car.He was also affraid to go to sleep for the longest time,which is what caused my brother's death...falling asleep at the wheel.My son also used to say things such as"member when i was your big brother and i stepped on your arm?" But, my son in the last yr or so has said nothing of the sort.So, i guess he has passed that age of remembering.
Annabell,

I was most interested in the similarities between your deceased brother and your son. Are you thinking that your son may be your brother reincarnated? It is possible. Was it true that your brother once stepped on your arm?

Please read RETURN FROM HEAVEN, which is about reincarnation in the same family. It may make you feel more comfortable with this possibility.

Are there any other similarities you can share with us? Any details about your brother's death that might tie in to your son's behaviors and personality?

Thanks for sharing,

Carol

This post and discussion is continued in the thread New member with a couple of stories to share

similarities

To answer the question , yes, my brother did step on my arm.I really do not recall much about it. My brother is the one who actually told me about his arm squashing.He told me that he was argueing with our mother in the kitchen and i had been sick and was laying in the kitchen floor , in the door way,being a "winey baby" lol. He said that he stormed out of the kitchen and right as he did, i stuck my tiny lil arm out there and he ...squashed it.He told me about this one summer on a road trip to dallas,when i was about 12.

It was just me and him and he had always felt bad about it.Our mother was sort of...neglective.And he always felt...useless in knowing what to do in situations.And on that paticular day he was angry and didnt mean to step on me.I myself remeber just a little bit about it, but, mostly just the fact that he stepped on me.lol

My brother was the oldest and i was the youngest.There was a 12 yr gap between him and i.He was an angry person sometimes, i think it was because he had a harder time than most people,especially with learning.

And yes there are more similarities with my son and brother, but, i am not truley convenced they are the same person.I do wonder though.The thing that gets me the most is my son's eyes.Its the look in his eyes.The same look my brother had.But, that could just be genes.My son can't seem to find his talent, just as my brother couldn't.He also has that same sence of humar and polishes it off with that same smile.My mother says that my oldest brother was very loving and caring to his younger siblings..and he was.

That he was a very sweet kid who just didn't "fit"...so is my son.And my son gets those same spurts of frustration and agrivation.I dunno, maybe it is the ADD. My son also likes pink, alot.So did my brother. Now, that my son can talk and comunicate soooo much better, i see alot of my brother in him.And its not just me, friends and family say the same thing.

Also, im not sure about my brother's death and similarities with my son, so im gonna go ahead and tell the story of my brother's death.Kind of actually get it out there,write it out and see.I really haven't went over it,lol, i've sort of put it on the back burner to study on a later date.I guess my way of dealing.Anywho, here goes.

My brother had been common law married for about 5 yrs and had 2 daughters one who had a few medical problems.A month or so before he died, he asked his wife to marry him.So, they got married.Then he learned that a new baby was on the way and started working overtime..lots of it. My brother was very serious about suporting his family, serious about his girls and serious about God.Anywho, he was working double shifts.On that lol " fatal" night it was suposed to rain and till this day everyone says it did.

But, it didn't.I know, because i was awake and waiting.Nervious and upset for no reason.He fell asleep and hit a guard rail , his truck flipped and slid into the creek below, were he drowned from being knocked out buy the air bag, and strapped into the truck by his seat belt.Later that morning as the sun was half risin.. a by passer noticed the headlights underneath the creek and stopped.I myself was stunned, i had some how convenced myself the night before that he had come home.

well, looking back i can say that my son was at first affraid of water,but, now has got his brave barings and now IM affraid of my son and water..lol

My son is in no real hurry to grow up, even as a baby he hated being on the floor which made it hard for him to learn to crawl.lol But, he was/is very brute strong.holding his head up eary and suporting his own weight early as well.And was very , very adventurious. I can't tell you how many times i was in the ER with that kid the first 2 yrs of his life.He did everything from swallowing moth balls to braking his leg climbing out of the crib.lol

I just knew CPS was coming for me.My mother says my brother was just the same.But i cant find any real relations between my brother's death and my son's actions.He did for a long time sufer from nightmares,sleep walking and was in intense peril when it came time to go to bed. "IM scared, im scared, im scared" he would say.But, he hasn't really been that way in quit awhile.He does sometimes sleep walk and wakes up confused.But, is not affraid and hops right to bed at bed time.A perfect trooper.So, i guess i am going to have to think about that one.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back