• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My Friend Argentaeluna

catseye

Senior Registered
I'm not sure whether anyone here knows but she was one super lady, smart, witty and memorable. Unfortunately she recently lost a battle with cancer in this lifetime.
I hope to meet up with her in her next life.
She will never be forgotten.

catseye

BriarRose

Senior Registered
I didn't know her, but we are sorry for your loss. You will meet again, in "Summerland", or in life, I hope.

Owl

Super-alt Mitglied
I didn't know her either, she stopped posting 4 years before I joined. Sorry for your loss, and well, for everyone's loss because she was a member.

SundayAtDusk

Catseye,

I had forgotten what her name was here. For anyone else who has forgotten, this was Eileen (aka Eileeno:angel:)--a great friend to me, Catseye, Jere, Kelly & Shari . . . back when the forum had one moderator and most of the members were yakky girls.

Midnight.Sapphires

Senior Registered
A dear friend indeed...

Catseye...

I was just thinking about her and wondering how she was. Sometimes I would check on this site to see if she decided to return. I was very shocked and saddened to hear of her passing. I last spoke to her on the day before I left for Scotland. She called me and we had a nice wee chat.

Sunday...it's really good to see you here also. I remember that wee forum we gals had back then - how could I forget? It was so much fun! And I don't know if anyone remembers Dieter? He used to post here but I can't remember what his user name was. Because he was living near Liechtenstein, where I had lived in a prior life, he was able to help me verify a lot of information I had given about that life. I remember when he briefly joined our forum, we all became like giggly schoolgirls (Ooohh...a man has just joined! A MAN! :D ).

Eileen always kept us entertained with her witty humour and wonderful stories about her past lives. I will never forget her.

SundayAtDusk

Jere!

Catseye and I hoped you would see this thread. We didn't have an e-mail for you. I thought you still posted here, but I could not remember your forum name.

Yes, Eileeno had some of the best stories and was a funny, caring, intelligent soul.

I don't remember the guy you are talking about. I do remember a teenage boy in Europe who started posting. Also, I remember a guy showed up who didn't believe in reincarnation, and we pounced on him. (Bad cats! saywhat) It was indeed a fun group to belong to back then.

argonne1918

Senior Registered
This is very interesting for those of us who are newer here. It's amazing to see there are almost 7,000 members now. I hope some of the older members check in once in awhile.

Twilight

Senior Registered
catseye said:
I'm not sure whether anyone here knows but she was one super lady, smart, witty and memorable. Unfortunately she recently lost a battle with cancer in this lifetime.
I hope to meet up with her in her next life.

She will never be forgotten.

catseye
Wow, a lot has happened before I signed up. I'm so sorry for your loss but the famous saying goes "She will always be in your heart" :angel:

BriarRose

Senior Registered
Deborah mentioned yesterday that the forum has been in existence for 17 years. Carol Bowman made a good decision in creating the forum, and does a wonderful job in overseeing it's management. And, thanks need to be given to Deborah, Chris, Tinkerman, and all the moderators and members, past and present, who contribute, and make this work.